What's new

Breaking news :- blast in charsada

So you are there on Indians in Kuwait program well you gave me the loop hole your self :-). Told you that you need better social engineering skills. Should not have used the word Jawasaat.

Jawasaat. What is this block ? You bet you have never been to Kuwait.

Why do you think you are a royal knight.

So you are there on Indians in Kuwait program well you gave me the loop hole your self :-). Told you that you need better social engineering skills. Should not have used the word Jawasaat.

Why do you think you are a royal knight.

You are just showing how stupid you are, nothing else. Trust me. You are just assuming things the way you are assuming and pasting fake reports on other threads.

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa praised the response of security forces to the blast in Charsadda.

You are just showing how stupid you are, nothing else. Trust me. You are just assuming things the way you are assuming and pasting fake reports on other threads.
I am not assuming your nick Accolades means Royal knight a process of inducting Knights and this type of induction is done in Jews. So no Muslim will use it either an Israeli or an Indian will use this nick. Any how good bye and stay on topic on the thread.https://defence.pk/members/accolades.183078/

From where i'm viewing this whole Terrorist situation, These small attacks were conducted as a diversion ,just to take Army,LPD, Securities agencies attention away from "SOMETHING" Big going to happen( ALLAH NA KARAY), But be prepared brothers, ALLAH Reham karay hum Pakistanio per.

From where i'm viewing this whole Terrorist situation, These small attacks were conducted as a diversion ,just to take Army,LPD, Securities agencies attention away from "SOMETHING" Big going to happen( ALLAH NA KARAY), But be prepared brothers, ALLAH Reham karay hum Pakistanio per.
This was not a small attack they used three suicide bombers and had hand grenades and guns. Praise Pakistani forces who repelled the attack and were ready for this due to prior information.

This was not a small attack they used three suicide bombers and had hand grenades and guns. Praise Pakistani forces who repelled the attack and were ready for this due to prior information.

Deary, Still we have three causalities of Local armed forces.
If they have the information prior to attack, then why our Armed forces waiting for the terrorist to pull the pin of a hand grenade 1st , and after they attack them..
They have to be vigilant...

And i'm not talking about KPK police only, All Pakistan Armed forces need more funds and facilities to fight this war against terrorist.
Because just today, i came across a Rejection letter from Australia Embassy, sent to one of my friend who want to go abroad for studies. They reject his application with remarks " Sorry your Application is rejected, because your country state policy support/sponsor terrorism and terrorist organisation"...

We really need to step up...

If they have the information prior to attack, then why our Armed forces waiting for the terrorist to pull the pin of a hand grenade 1st , and after they attack them..
Armed forces have killed largest number of terrorists in a single day ever in the world and they are killing them every day more and more few are left and they will be killed after that borders closed and strikes will take place in Afghanistan. No plan goes as anticipated in war. Now look all the terrorist funds are channeled by UAE money system according to US embassy cables but Australia still provides UAE citizen with visa so this is less related to terrorism and more to foreign policy. Your friend should apply for other universities there are much better uni in the world than Aussi.

I don't know what we can do and I feel hopeless sometimes. 100 militants were killed in a day and still they conduct bombings like these. Only magic or some supreme power given to us by Allah can save us.

Its also time to criticize the mullahs who have been silent spectators or direct supporters of this kind of terrorist violence. Our entire education system sponsors hate and a super-Islamic ideology which is against secular Islamic principles. If we start Islamic reformation now, perhaps many years later terrorists will stop being born. In the meantime we can launch operations or kill them where they stand. As we can see it is having no effect or reduction in terrorism.

And i'm not talking about KPK police only, All Pakistan Armed forces need more funds and facilities to fight this war against terrorist.
Because just today, i came across a Rejection letter from Australia Embassy, sent to one of my friend who want to go abroad for studies. They reject his application with remarks " Sorry your Application is rejected, because your country state policy support/sponsor terrorism and terrorist organisation"...

We really need to step up...

You know these attackers do not come running with guns blazing and suicide vests showing, they are usually hiding the guns/vests under warp (chaddar) and only show themselves either when they reach their target or reach a road block/check post. Their attire is same as the every date clothing of people of the region which is why they remain inconspicuous, so even if they are caught at the first check post and blow themselves there, they kill at least the LEA officers stations there along with people in the cue. This is the minimum damage a suicide bomber can cause, and when he reaches his target, well then the result is what happened at Sehwan Sharif. T

I don't know what we can do and I feel hopeless sometimes. 100 militants were killed in a day and still they conduct bombings like these. Only magic or some supreme power given to us by Allah can save us.

Its also time to criticize the mullahs who have been silent spectators or direct supporters of this kind of terrorist violence. Our entire education system sponsors hate and a super-Islamic ideology which is against secular Islamic principles.

Don't lose hope brother. We will finish them.

All three suicide bomber killed .. Everyone is safe Alhamdulillah . few injured though
1st of all, there were 2 terrorist, how were 3 killed?

Secondly, everyone is safe??? Innalilah-e-wa-ina-elarajeon... MANY died.. Atleast 7 people have died including police jawans!!

Sad to see it happening again. RIP to the dead. I thought zarb e azab routed out every terrorist from Pakistan.
That was not Zarb e Azb's objective - it's not possible to 'route out' every terrorist. Zarb e Azb took back all territory that was held by the terrorists. Destroying their factories, training grounds, propaganda centers and ect... This greatly weakened the terrorists but did not completely destroy them. This operation was also mostly focused on TTP while these current attacks are being done by other groups such as Daesh.

Back
Top Bottom