What's new

Breaking news :- blast in charsada

This effort is very much needed the ISPR helpline is 1135 and 1125 and no code is needed
Also off the topic but can I make one humble request to political and military leadership. To ban chemicals like sulphur, potassium nitrate , chlorine and zinc. These chemicals are ingredients of making blasting materials like TNT and usually used in sucide attacks. And ironary is these chemicals are easily available from any local chemical shop. I will give you example, there is a process known as "etching" used by electrical engineers to engrave the wiring circuit on PCB (printed circuit board). And potassium nitrate is used in hot water for that sake. And we used to get potassium nitrate by 250/RS per kilogram from Rawalpindi. If civilians have so much Access to these dangerous chemicals then what about Miscreants?

Look you are viewing it in helm of politicians but the solution is not there. One thing that is most needed is to allow Rangers fully in Punjab. There is a list that is defended by politicians from all parties that needs to go behind bars. Afghans will kneel before border restriction and they will finally help. But these are cleaning measures we need to give the go ahead for SGG Operations inside Afghanistan and they will start in a month after the delivery of some stuff from Russia. Those operations will eliminate the actual threat. After that we need immediate reforms for Fata. We need to use our coal reserves to boost economy and we need the Iran gas deal completed very soon and we need to increase the military boots to a bit bigger force.

Sorry I disagree with your opinion. Whatever you are saying does not make sense in today's date. "Will" does not have any impact in todays scenario. Russia will look after their own interest. Iran, no need to say about it.ANA is a brainchild of Iran and India. You will have to do it yourself. Afghanistan is a useless country with useless fellows living there. They fight to earn their bread and butter. You will have to kill source of terrorism, their funding and for that you have to show your power to India.Fight or die is your choice.

Sorry I disagree with your opinion. Whatever you are saying does not make sense in today's date. "Will" does not have any impact in todays scenario. Russia will look after their own interest. Iran, no need to say about it.ANA is a brainchild of Iran and India. You will have to do it yourself. Afghanistan is a useless country with useless fellows living there. They fight to earn their bread and butter. You will have to kill source of terrorism, their funding and for that you have to show your power to India.Fight or die is your choice.
Where do you live in Iran? I am also from there. I will teach you some thing today. That who is a better troll and who has better social engineering skills. So lets start and Trust me I will drop you to your home in New Delhi

He is Indian troll they just showed up as the blast news surfaced and ran away when they found that the attempt was unsuccessful so take them light today plz we already killed few RAW in Afghanistan camp attack.

You've been like a one man army doing a commendable job, hats off.

You've been like a one man army doing a commendable job, hats off.
The latest operation taking place is named as Seek and Kill. Lets seek them and kill. Here is a news for you Afghanistan gave Pakistan a list of 85 terrorists that were operating in Pakistan and were against Afghanistan Gov and Pakistan just rejected it and told Afghan gov to run away.

Sad to see it happening again. RIP to the dead. I thought zarb e azab routed out every terrorist from Pakistan.
Bhai zarb e Azab is a success and it cleared terrorism from our land these recent wave are funded supported by RAW india Mossad israel Usa CIA and NDS are main reasons the only reason they are not pushing it too hard cuz they now if war broke out they cudnt survive along with south asia so they are just dancing here and there and make a move with the mood of Pakistan.
CPEC is a success story and no one can stop it.. take that.

Bhai zarb e Azab is a success and it cleared terrorism from our land these recent wave are funded supported by RAW india Mossad israel Usa CIA and NDS are main reasons the only reason they are not pushing it too hard cuz they now if war broke out they cudnt survive along with south asia so they are just dancing here and there and make a move with the mood of Pakistan.
CPEC is a success story and no one can stop it.. take that.
Thank you for such a good summary.

Blasts against courts were never a phenomenon unless Nawaz Sharif and his Family was under prosecution by the courts. Now you see the link.

I wish Nawaz be second Altaf and may Pakistanis see his amaal on earth before he dies.

Blasts against courts were never a phenomenon unless Nawaz Sharif and his Family was under prosecution by the courts. Now you see the link.

I wish Nawaz be second Altaf and may Pakistanis see his amaal on earth before he dies.

Sane court has been attacked 3 times in past... sory no link

Sane court has been attacked 3 times in past... sory no link

There is a link Jamaat ul Ahrar have 2 targets on high priority one courts and second shrines by attacking these two targets either people will go to protest for Panama leaks against Nawaz or Shia will go to protest because of shrine attacks and once this happens the terrorists will hide among the protestors and will open gunfire on the protestors and authorities this will anger both sides and start continuous protests and push the country in a civil war and take over certain areas this is the same model ISIS used on Iraq and Syria.

When did I say I live in Iran or you have gone crazy updating fake news on PDF ? I am from Rawda.
that was a typo mistake hope you will forgive me for that but why did you said Iran and Russia was not going to help and which block do you live in Rawda 1,2,3,4,5.

Back
Top Bottom