What's new

Breaking news :- blast in charsada

saaju

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just in : - Blast In Charsada out side local court... It is not immediately clear if the blast caused any casualties.

it is being reported that sessions court in Tangi was the target.
May Allah keep everyone safe in the area

Sad to see it happening again. RIP to the dead. I thought zarb e azab routed out every terrorist from Pakistan.

upload_2017-2-21_10-16-5.png

They were smashed pretty good , so can't tell for sure how many were left they were wearing Indian under garments

Thankx God the attack was foiled .. But I wonder how many suicide bomber are roaming free In Our country why can't our law enforcement catch them??

Sad to see it happening again. RIP to the dead. I thought zarb e azab routed out every terrorist from Pakistan.

How so? They ran away back to Afghanistan as their safe haven. Since there is no border control as politicized since 80s after USSR invasion, Pakistan has been paying the price for border-free policy to which Pakistan will have to deal terrorism for the time being. Because the origin of terrorism traces back to Afghanistan that unofficially support TTP along with the cooperation of Indian intels.

That is why it is imperative that Pakistan must assume some control over the affairs of Afghanistan politically and economically.

Back
Top Bottom