What's new

Breaking news :- blast in charsada

Isn't it weird these terrorist attacks have surged after Saeed Sab got arrested?

NO not at all neither has any connection with that because almost 8 suicide attacks in few days means these are well planned. Seems about at least 6 months back. So nothing to do with any HS arrest or whatever.

They are desperate and going after soft targets, but their days are numbered as Pakistan army is now allowed to hunt them across the border.
These terrorists always went for soft targets so nothing new. but we need to sit down and chalk out some strategy because this time it is very well planned by the terrorists. They are hitting the marked targets which they even openly stated in their warning recently.

These terrorists always went for soft targets so nothing new. but we need to sit down and chalk out some strategy because this time it is very well planned by the terrorists. They are hitting the marked targets which they even openly stated in their warning recently.
We know and we killed them all they were not successful. Just wait and watch they will pay the highest price for this.

We know and we killed them all they were not successful. Just wait and watch they will pay the highest price for this.

They are not. in fact we are paying highest price.

anyways emotional phrases cannot be useful in the long run.

They are not. in fact we are paying highest price.

anyways emotional phrases cannot be useful in the long run.
The dearest thing to a person is his life, when these brain dead idiots have no concerns for their own life, they are bound to do some damage to others.
Before we were just focused on the branches but now it seems authorities have decided to go for the roots, we are bound to pay some price but it will be worth it in the long run.

This cancer will keep growing until we don't realize, a successful operation needs to be done with working together.
We are NOT on same page. Many of you might disagree with me. But the reality is we are not tackling down the problem with sitting together on one table. And planning the solution out.
Pakistan is in emergency situation and it is the right time, all the institutions think above the reputation and name of their institution. It is the time to think for PAKISTAN AND PAKISTANIS.
Having said that, civilians can play a major role too. There's no trend of reporting suspicious activities we see around us. We need to educate and encourage people about it.

I will still say, Killing the foot soldiers is futile exercise neither firing artillery will solve the problem. Our agencies should arrange for hitting where it hurt most, target the families and financial hubs of string pullers. Increase the financial and human lives cost for financers as much as possible.

No tht will also not problem. The solution lies in political and social issue solving.

This cancer will keep growing until we don't realize, a successful operation needs to be done with working together.
We are NOT on same page. Many of you might disagree with me. But the reality is we are not tackling down the problem with sitting together on one table. And planning the solution out.
Pakistan is in emergency situation and it is the right time, all the institutions think above the reputation and name of their institution. It is the time to think for PAKISTAN AND PAKISTANIS.
Having said that, civilians can play a major role too. There's no trend of reporting suspicious activities we see around us. We need to educate and encourage people about it.
You are on point but wait a day or two let the things shape up they are losing already. Unity is something we need very much at this point.

This is exactly how it is. We are not on the same page with Afghanistan/India. These attacks will continue to happen. There is only one solution. Going after the mothership that breeds bloodshed. Everything else is secondary now. Don't be surprised at this sudden spike in attacks. It is all premeditated, planned and organized. It is all happening when CPEC is blooming.

Last edited:
The dearest thing to a person is his life, when these brain dead idiots have no concerns for their own life, they are bound to do some damage to others.
Before we were just focused on the branches but now it seems authorities have decided to go for the roots, we are bound to pay some price but it will be worth it in the long run.

windi the issue is which authorities? the issue is that civilian setup is busy in cosmetic measures.

after lahore and sehwan blasts they claimed killing 100 TERRORISTS in 24 hours. in almost every city of Punjab and Sindh and some in KP they daily claim to arrest dozens in every part. the irony is that these arrested people most of them are not involved but arrested just because of their nationality and ethnicity.

there is no clear strategy.

Even there is half-hearted nod to rangers in Punjab.

we need to clean South punjab on the lines of tribal areas. The terrorists are sitting in FATA/Afghanistan while the recruits are sitting in South Punjab.

You are on point but wait a day or two let the things shape up they are losing already. Unity is something we need very much at this point.

Ok I partially agree with you. But. Shape up? The question is for how many days? After few months we go back to disarrangement again. It is not that I don't have faith in our institutions. The problem is we don't have permanent solutions. We don't think above what's mainstream.

This is exactly how it is. We are not on the same page with Afghanistan/India. These attacks will continue to happen. There is only one solution. Going after the mothership that breeds bloodshed. Everything else is secondary now. Dont be surprised at this sudden spike in attacks. It is all premeditated, planned and organized.

Concur with your post.

Ok I partially agree with you. But. Shape up? The question is for how many days? After few months we go back to disarrangement again. It is not that I don't have faith in our institutions. The problem is we don't have permanent solutions. We don't think above what's mainstream.

Concur with your post.

I would go one step further, but that is my personal opinion:

1. Removal of Afghan refugees who are susceptible to terror recruitment;
2. Closure and monitoring of the border area;
3. Removing terror assets across the border.

I can put my hand in fire and claim that attacks will become virtually non-existent. Nothing else will cut it. Cooperation with Afghanistan is the height of foolishness. It is like inviting a thief into your home.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom