What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Benazir Bhutto assassinated

"...there are already some freaks who are saying that this will lead to civil war and the break up of Pakistan.
all this is so infuriating!!!!!!"

Don't let the freaks infuriate you. Somebody here has your nukes under lock and key. They said so.

I have been watching CNN the only thing that they are worried about is wheather are nukes are safe or not. this is so angering they keep saying that this muslim country already has nukes they never say this Hindu country india but always religion plays a part when it comes to our nukes. there are already some freaks who are saying that this will lead to civil war and the break up of Pakistan.
all this is so infuriating!!!!!!
Dont care about it!.

Even if a cat kills a mouse in Pakistan then they will shout again & again that Nukes are in Danger.
now a days i only take this statement as a joke. so should You,

Regards
Wilco

Will now people of Pakistan support war on terrorism?
They have to, it is their only chance for a peaceful Pakistan.

Regards
Wilco

Even if a cat kills a mouse in Pakistan then they will shout again & again that Nukes are in Danger.

That is hillarious. I can't laugh at such a sad occassion but will reserve it for future. ;)

I think after this terrorism will become a very important issue in the politics of pakistan. Before this all the political leaders said that this was happening because of musharrafs action. Now i think they will realise that these bastards will kill anyone and everyone who opposes them and i think that the people will want the government to take care of these terrorists just they way they wanted the government to act when it came to the Lal masjid episode.

Salaams,

Well these are "trying" times for all of us in Pakistan, especially for the religious. What was displayed was not true Islam.

However it must be said that Benazir is charged to be Corrupt... and is alleged to have done many crooked acts.

It appears we have to seriously reconsider this war... those people are giving a bad image to Islam... therefore they must be silenced and taught the correct form of Islam...

Will now people of Pakistan support war on terrorism?

I certainly hope they will! I'm sure NS will do all possible to gain a political mile by blaiming Musharraf for the death of Benazir...afterall he's a power hungry opportunist who'll sell his soul to the devil to be elected again. :disagree:

it is indeed sad that one human being lost her life, may Allah rest her soul in peace.

but i'll say this, she was an enemy of the state, she had no patriotic emotion for our country, she was a thief and a thats the bottom line....

but i'll say this, she was an enemy of the state, she had no patriotic emotion for our country, she was a thief and a thats the bottom line....

And thats the bottom line because spartan said so.:lol: you seem to be pretty much inspired by stonecold steve austin.

By keeping all the disputable issues and conflicts with regard to her policies and acts apart, We all know that she was a great, gracious, educated, brave and enlighten lady. She was one of the great and famous politican of pakistan. Asia and the world.
Being a woman I think that her assasination is the shameful act that is highly condemnable. May her soul rest in peace. She THE DAUGHTER OF EAST will remain in the hearts of pakistani people forever

So Nawaz Sharif is getting all votes in this election then? Politics is messed up!

By keeping all the disputable issues and conflicts with regard to her policies and acts apart, We all know that she was a great, gracious, educated, brave and enlighten lady. She was one of the great and famous politican of pakistan. Asia and the world.
Being a woman I think that her assasination is the shameful act that is highly condemnable. May her soul rest in peace. She THE DAUGHTER OF EAST will remain in the hearts of pakistani people forever

I agree with you

Malang..

Back
Top Bottom