What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Benazir Bhutto assassinated

Someone posted on other forum that

United Nations Security Council meeting has been called.

now im confused what this lame duck Org has to do with Internal affair of Pakistan

BB for their favourite person as the next pm of pakistan, since that will not happen now, it seems that will have to go for plan B.
Now what is that plain we will know it soom enough i guess

What a tragedy, a national tragedy.....RIP. Wish she took seriously Govt advice about Liquat Bagh (blood sucking LB).

BB for their favourite person as the next pm of pakistan, since that will not happen now, it seems that will have to go for plan B.
Now what is that plain we will know it soom enough i guess

Since you know Plan B, what is it?

Knowing it after the act maybe too late!

And Jana should guide us to this forum/ thread so that we can take it on.

Or else it is a figment of motivated imagination!

Sad news and setback for democracy in Pakistan, Her motorcade was bombed on her return, More precautions and security measures should have taken, However there is limit to security.

I am no fan of her but i feel sad after hearing the news.

Sad news and setback for democracy in Pakistan, Her motorcade was bombed on her return, More precautions and security measures should have taken, However there is limit to security.

I am no fan of her but i feel sad after hearing the news.

Not when you are a person who is on the hit list as she had claimed and more so, when her death can cause embarrassment to the govt that is already under attack as evidenced by the situation that was there with the CJ's ousting and return of these leaders and with Emergency having been imposed.

This will put the govt in a very tight corner with trotting out explanations etc and acrimony and disbelief and such things which will waste time and take the eye off governance!

Whatever good the govt had been doing will be lost in this maze!

I'm saddened and shocked by the death of Benazir, we may or may not like her, she was a patriot in her own way and a pioneer at the same time.

As first woman ever to head a major muslim country she made history, did a lot to improve womens position and rights in a society and culture dominated by men, by doing so she contributed a lot to portray Pakistan as a moderate country.

Her death is a loss to the women of Pakistan, a loss to her supporters and family, a loss of very imfluential person throughtout the world.

Benazir, may God have your soul, RIP!

I am not a supporter of the Bhutto´s , I would have hated to see her come in power again. But her death is certainly not what any of us could have wished for...this is a very dangerous and worrisome development for the country.

Its time not to fight and blame eachother but to unite against the rogue eliments manifasting throught the layers of our society. Its time to say NO to the constant fear and threats from extremists and to fight them. Its time to realise who our friends and true leaders are. Its time to be patriot and put Pakistan before anything else.
Its also time to moan for the loss of a great, educated and secular person and to credit her for the good she did to the country, for the country.

Please stop making political comments at this time. It is a time when we should pray such things dont happen again. Making political comments at this time wont help anyone. I beg of you please just for a while put politics aside and think and pray for a brighter future, so that Pakistan may prosper.

I'm saddened and shocked by the death of Benazir, we may or may not like her, she was a patriot in her own way and a pioneer at the same time.

As first woman ever to head a major muslim country she made history, did a lot to improve womens position and rights in a society and culture dominated by men, by doing so she contributed a lot to portray Pakistan as a moderate country.

Her death is a loss to the women of Pakistan, a loss to her supporters and family, a loss of very imfluential person throughtout the world.

Benazir, may God have your soul, RIP!

I am not a supporter of the Bhutto´s , I would have hated to see her come in power again. But her death is certainly not what any of us could have wished for...this is a very dangerous and worrisome development for the country.

Its time not to fight and blame eachother but to unite against the rogue eliments manifasting throught the layers of our society. Its time to say NO to the constant fear and threats from extremists and to fight them. Its time to realise who our friends and true leaders are. Its time to be patriot and put Pakistan before anything else.
Its also time to moan for the loss of a great, educated and secular person and to credit her for the good she did to the country, for the country.

Absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom