What's new

Breaking News! Bangladesh China signed a contract worth $ 1 billion For BAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 billion credit line....+ funds from our sides....
the news is legit.... china is giving out 1 bil but most of that will be used to buy missiles, equipments are other stuff for these planes.... it funds the y-20 and kj-200... j-10b and k-8 is funded with state money also....

now you know why we didn't go full out with the sukhoi..... have recieved this news yesterday.... didn;t have time to post it here.

j-10 a was back then in flight testing isn;t it? i heard it was inducted from around 2004?

Musharafs rule ended in ?

The deal for 36 J-10s was signed in 2009.

But the later govt, cancelled it.

Musharafs rule ended in ?

The deal for 36 J-10s was signed in 2009.

But the later govt, cancelled it.
It was foolish imo. Could have gotten the tot at a later time and had a more heavier fighter to throw some challenges at India...

aren';t you just bloating it a lot? i mean 12 sukhoi fighters can be sourced for around 500 mil
sure unless SU-30 sells for half the price of an F-16.

In that case US offered 8 F-16s to Pak for 700 million, despite no issues regarding training,spare,logistics or imfra which were already in place.

Я знаю филия. Я читал это журнал вчера. :)

In that case US offered 8 F-16s to Pak for 700 million, despite no issues regarding training,spare,logistics or imfra which were already in place.
You know US made weapons cost more on average than other countries because of the middle man i.e. Different smaller companies feeding one giant company....

Give it a break dude.

Western planes are more expensive than Chinese or Russian and China is not interested in making a profit at all from BD and will sell at the price of manufacture.
We still need to wait to see if the news is true though but if it is then happy days for BAF :nana:

Я знаю филия. Я читал это журнал вчера. :)

You know US made weapons cost more on average than other countries because of the middle man i.e. Different smaller companies feeding one giant company....
There is no middleman involved in Pak-US deals , they are govt to govt contracts.

Even so 12 SU-30s for 500 million would mean 24 million per AC. Which is impossible.

Not to forget that when a new AC is inducted, countries have to pay for lots of stuff, from delivery down to development of infrastructure,spares and training.

Not even counting weapons,ammo.

The realistic price of a simple J-10 would be around 50 million at the very least.

If should be if a JF Block II goes for 35+ a pop.

With 1 billion, you can buy like 10 J-10s without spares at fly away costs.

Than again your source is a twitter account.

No with 1 Billion dollar we can get at least 20+/- J-10B. noway a Chinese J-10B can priced 100 million dollar . however we have to wait for more authentic source for confirmation . But if true its a huge jump for Bangladesh Air Force truly marching toward 21st century .:-):china:

4319581_original.jpg

There is no middleman involved in Pak-US deals , they are govt to govt contracts.

Even so 12 SU-30s for 500 million would mean 24 million per AC. Which is impossible.

Not to forget that when a new AC is inducted, countries have to pay for lots of stuff, from delivery down to development of infrastructure,spares and training.

The realistic price of a simple J-10 would be around 50 million at the very least.

If should be if a JF Block II goes for 35+ a pop.
it's not necessarily the g2g contracts i'm talking about... companies like lockheed martin employs other smaller companies who supplies them with the parts and sometimes those smaller companies employ much smaller companies for the same... ever wondered how f-35s cost mounted up so high? it's not necessarily the research that has gone in them, but testing and production methods improvements....

if i am correct ( i might not be ) i remember hearing vietnam or venezuela getting their sukhois around 12 or so for that price quite a few years back. im not sure... correct me if i am wrong.

well don't worry about the engine maintenance.... we have signed deals with the russians for that in the sukhoi deal.... as the j-10 have common engine so does the price for training crew for that particular aircraft comes down.

so 800 mil for the j-16s alone... 200 mil lets say for the y-20... the rest funded by us.... as i said before we are funding it with our own money too......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom