What's new

Breaking News! Bangladesh China signed a contract worth $ 1 billion For BAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look at responses of your fellow Bengali (namely UKBengali, TopCat and Bilal9)....very neutral and welcoming....as if these guys are under spell of Chinese trolls here.

I had a feud with a Chinese troll here, not you guys. However, bootlicking of that troll is clearly evident from the thanks he had received. You guys encouraged that troll even more. He is notorious for picking fights with any member who dares to pinpoint shortcomings in Chines products. I have posted an example.

Tell me! He knows more than USN? He designed Type-95 SSN? He invented computers and stuff? What are his credentials by the way?

He just dismisses any piece of information without offering any solid counterargument for it. I requested him to provide information about noise-levels of all Chinese submarines. Guess what? He didn't.

What I see in this thread is fellow Muslims sinking deeper into the realm of idiocracy in their blind worship of FALSE GODS of the world. Good luck...I hope you guys don't find yourself in the company of these FALSE GODS during the Day of Judgement.

Just like in 71? Don't get me started on that.

ok u r having an argument with him. but, may i ask why r u arguing about chinese and us ssn on this thread? this thread is for the rumored deal for aircrafts that BAF may procure from China!!!
and pls note another thing, just because u r angry at some people for supporting a certain person, u just stereotyped a whole nation. that is the definition of bigotry!!!

ok u r having an argument with him. but, may i ask why r u arguing about chinese and us ssn on this thread? this thread is for the rumored deal for aircrafts that BAF may procure from China!!!
and pls note another thing, just because u r angry at some people for supporting a certain person, u just stereotyped a whole nation. that is the definition of bigotry!!!
Among all the members of this forum, I have noticed Bengali being the most paranoid, anti-Western, anti-Saudi, conspiracy-loving, pro-Irani and pro-Chinese bunch on average. And the list of such members is long. You guys are really a strange bunch.

I believe that there are neutral and well-informed Bengali members here but they are not as vocal perhaps.

And I did not bring submarines into this discussion; somebody else did. Your fellow member UKBengali was discussing them before I checked this thread. My mistake.

Last edited:
According to General Xu Guang Yu, the acoustic quietness of type 095 is approximately 90 DB.

@LeGenD

Please stop these Subs discussion in this thread, thanks everyone.

All sensitive Chinese weapon specification or information will be disclosed by PLAN vice admiral Ying Zhuo and General Xu Guang Yu in CCTV 4 "focus today" programme. If you want to know deeper about Chinese weapon development, please do two things:
1. Learn Chinese
2. Watch CCTV4 "today focus"
Don't waste your time on western source

Or you can pay attention to CCtv4 "China public opinion field", they often disclose critical info. If all Western source works, then no need Chinese members in this forum any more.

this thread is a big LoL to begin with, making thread just because of some random source in which doesnt have credibility in such engagement. Till now there is no news regarding the rumour in mainstream media who usually associated and well connected themselves with defense industries with the supplier Countries or BD defense agencies

Bd subforum lately had become a hoax nest and in my regard need careful attention from the mod to monitoring as such will bring the quality of this forum down any further

@waz @Jango @Horus

this thread is a big LoL to begin with, making thread just because of some random source in which doesnt have credibility in such engagement. Till now there is no news regarding the rumour in mainstream media who usually associated and well connected themselves with defense industries with the supplier Countries or BD defense agencies

Bd subforum lately had become a hoax nest and in my regard need careful attention from the mod to monitoring as such will bring the quality of this forum down any further

@waz @Jango @Horus

So with your logic, this thread should have posted after all those machines start flying in the sky of BD? You need BBC and CNN to post these news before posted here? :crazy:

@waz @Jango @Horus

Why are so interested in BD forum?

No BD person bothers about Indonesia related news as there is nothing of interest since we are not Indonesians,
and your country has a pathetic military for size of GDP. lol @ 20 F-16 and 16 Su-27/30 for a GDP nearly 1 trillion US dollars in size.

Now get lost and out of our forum if you cannot be civilised.

This thread has no official media, there are posts about sectarian issues, there is now talk of submarines. Until thee is a credible source this thread remains closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom