What's new

Breaking News! Bangladesh China signed a contract worth $ 1 billion For BAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question should be: a Chinese illiterate troll knows more about these matters than USN itself?

I requested you to provide data of noise levels of all Chinese submarines in existence. Where is it?

The logic is always the same....since both sides are classified and top secret....we are supposed to believe the technologies are equivalent. As though any serious engineer/research scientist in the field doesn't know how heritage base and inertia works.

The higher the void of knowledge, the more you can fill it in with emotion :P

How's the forced conversion of Muslim children's name in China going?

Somebody is talking legitimately. Congrats. I agree.
I guess you got your news of Chinese oppression of Muslim from CNN and BBC or Al Jazeera. Do I even need to elaborate further western or pro western source of misleading malign anything about China?

I guess you got your news of Chinese oppression of Muslim from CNN and BBC or Al Jazeera. Do I even need to elaborate further western or pro western source of misleading malign anything about China?
So will you also round of the fact that china is claiming parts of South China Sea which is also claimed by its neighbors and rather than go to international court for disputes its building military base to effectively exert its influence? -also so called western media.
I am on the neutral here just am willing to read others opinions.

So will you also round of the fact that china is claiming parts of South China Sea which is also claimed by its neighbors and rather than go to international court for disputes its building military base to effectively exert its influence? -also so called western media.
I am on the neutral here just am willing to read others opinions.
The US who is so supportive of court tribunal against China in SCS will never tell you this thing.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/1986/jun/28/usa.marktran

They tell China need to obey international law while they themselves is nothing short of applying the standard on themselves.

And this is the western countries you all beloved despite they are applying double standard , destroying Muslim and malign China.

The US who is so supportive of court tribunal against China in SCS will never tell you this thing.

They tell China need to obey international law while they themselves is nothing short of applying the standard on themselves.

And this is the western countries you all beloved despite they are applying double standard , destroying Muslim and malign China.
I understand your point and frustration.

USA officially admitted that SCS is an integral part of China after WWII, the four frigates deployed by KMT to recover SCS was bestowed by the Rosevelt government.

The western mouthpiece is very powerful.

why are you all talking about religious issues in china, western media lies and scs disputes in this thread? completely off topic. might i remind you guys this thread is about BD and China deal for BAF!! if you want to talk about those topics create a thread on it. period!!

now after my post some people might blow their top and ask what is the credible source for this deal. my answer is no credible source. it's still a rumor. but we bangladeshis want this rumor to be true because this rumored deal points towards the advancement of our AF. this is the reason we are talking about this in this thread. so if some of you don't like this fact you can go shove your complains about no source up in your arses!!!!!!:devil::devil::devil:

Now you relying on Western media to make your point?

Hypocrisy is strong with you...

Last edited:
Now you relying on Western media to make your point?

Hypocrisy is strong with you...
You seems to be very bitter of me exposing your fetish for western power despite their imperialism and belittling of Pakistan and Muslim. Did I frame up ONI on their sub standard report of China Submariner noise level? I present nothing but the truth for all who can read and see for themselves.

A UK media reports on America stuff. Do you think they will write misleading report of it? While comes to China, all the garbage will flow out from them with many misleading data to serve their agenda.

Last edited:
Apple and orange comparison. A UK media reports on America stuff. Do you think they will write misleading report of it? While comes to China, all the garbage will flow out from them with many misleading data to serve their agenda.
Right...Right...

western source are just like saying Saddam Hussein has weapon of mass destruction and need to be invaded. Same as the western source who claimed ISI collaborate with Osama bin Ladin and Pakistan is terrorist state.

You seems to be very bitter of me exposing your fetish for western power despite their imperialism and belittling of Pakistan and Muslim. Did I frame up ONI on their sub standard report of China Submariner noise level? I present nothing but the truth for all who can read and see for themselves.

A UK media reports on America stuff. Do you think they will write misleading report of it? While comes to China, all the garbage will flow out from them with many misleading data to serve their agenda.
You exposed nothing. You are a biased illiterate Chinese troll with comprehension problems. And you are a hypocrite too (on top of it all). I am sorry that I had to spell it out to you but people should know what kind of person you are.

This discussion isn't about Western imperialism. I don't need your reminders to understand what is going around the world. This isn't a 'China versus West' argument. Regardless of this, keep in mind that all of us continue to make use of Western inventions in our daily lives; computer and internet are Western inventions (not Chinese).

We were discussing Chinese assessment of noise-levels of various submarines and I cited a report for it. Problem is that you have serious comprehension issues. You dismissed that report because it was prepared by Western authors; you absolutely failed to understand its content and did not even bother to check its references (mostly Chinese publications and reports). You don't know how to read and evaluate a report. You do not understand the basics of research. What conclusion shall I draw from this? Lack of education comes to mind.

You dismiss Western sources of information when they do not conform to your argument. However, you are OK with relying upon any Western source when it conforms to your argument. This is called HYPOCRISY.

Definition of HYPOCRISY: the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do (Merriam-Webster).

This is what you stated earlier:

western source are just like saying Saddam Hussein has weapon of mass destruction and need to be invaded. Same as the western source who claimed ISI collaborate with Osama bin Ladin and Pakistan is terrorist state.

Point is that Western sources are not necessarily biased about China. This simple lesson flew over your head.

And we cannot cut ourselves off from Western World because of political factors. Why doesn't China stops its trade with the (EVIL) US? Can you stop using computer and internet?

Make-up your mind. And let this response be a lesson for you.

---

Now where is your information about noise-levels of Chinese submarines?

Last edited:
You exposed nothing. You are a biased illiterate Chinese troll with comprehension problems. And you are a hypocrite too (on top of it all). I am sorry that I had to spell it out to you but people should know what kind of person you are.

This discussion isn't about Western imperialism. I don't need your reminders to understand what is going around the world. This isn't a 'China versus West' argument. Regardless of this, keep in mind that all of us continue to make use of Western inventions in our daily lives; computer and internet are Western inventions (not Chinese).

We were discussing Chinese assessment of noise-levels of various submarines and I cited a report for it. Problem is that you have serious comprehension issues. You dismissed that report because it was prepared by Western authors; you absolutely failed to understand its content and did not even bother to check its references (mostly Chinese publications and reports). You don't know how to read and evaluate a report. You do not understand the basics of research. What conclusion shall I draw from this? Lack of education comes to mind.

You dismiss Western sources of information when they do not conform to your argument. However, you are OK with relying upon any Western source when it conforms to your argument. This is called HYPOCRISY.

Definition of HYPOCRISY: the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do (Merriam-Webster).

This is what you stated earlier:

Point is that Western sources are not necessarily biased about China. This simple lesson flew over your head.

And we cannot cut ourselves off from Western World because of political factors. Why doesn't China stops its trade with the (EVIL) US? Can you stop using computer and internet?

Make-up your mind. And let this response be a lesson for you.

---

Now where is your information about noise-levels of Chinese submarines?

What lesson? After not able to prove anything about my accurate assessment of manipulate data and report from west, especially from a US government official agency like ONI. You start to go mad and try divert my point.

I used a report from guardian about US ignoring Tribunal court. Does that mean this data is faked? It can be easily verify whether it is true if you go tribunal court link. But fact is , can you easily verify the stupid diagram of ONI about Chinese Type095 noise level in 2009 when the sub is not even build during that time.

The one taught a value lesson is you, by me. You are a pakistanis living in the propangada world of western media manipulation who try portray white as invincible and you take the bait.

I can dare to bet with you, the computer you are using is made in China. If you hate yourself and Chinese so much and worship the white imperialism. The one stop replying to me is you. Stop using the computer, smart phone or whatever that helps you log in here. It is made in China.

China is world factory and tech powerhouse for a reason unlike what your white master tells you. :enjoy:

This thread turned from baf and fighters to subs. I wonder how it all started xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom