What's new

Breaking News! Bangladesh China signed a contract worth $ 1 billion For BAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
What lesson? After not able to prove anything about my accurate assessment of manipulate data and report from west, especially from a US government official agency like ONI. You start to go mad and try divert my point.
Q1: Where is this accurate assessment of manipulate data and report from west?

I used a report from guardian about US ignoring Tribunal court. Does that mean this data is faked? It can be easily verify whether it is true if you go tribunal court link. But fact is , can you easily verify the stupid diagram of ONI about Chinese Type095 noise level in 2009 when the sub is not even build during that time.
Q2: Why didn't you cite a Chinese source to support your argument?

Q3: It is OK for you to cite a Western source to support your argument but when I do the same, this becomes an issue for you? Why?

Either you embrace the fact that Western sources are not necessarily biased and it is OK to cite them.

OR

Stop with this bullshit:

All your source has no credibility, western source are just like saying Saddam Hussein has weapon of mass destruction and need to be invaded. Same as the western source who claimed ISI collaborate with Osama bin Ladin and Pakistan is terrorist state.

---

You consider this diagram stupid because you failed to comprehend it. Let us re-examine it:

submarine+signatures+2.jpg

1. It only tells us about "relative detectability" of various submarines (for American forces).

2. Type-095 SSN is mentioned but the year of its completion is also mentioned (i.e. 2015). This suggests that Americans managed to obtain classified information about Type-095 SSN much earlier than its completion date. How they obtained this information is CLASSIFIED.

3. We cannot tell the the exact noise-levels of those submarines from this image but we can see which ones are relatively quieter.

Emphasis mine. You are not privy to these developments. You are just a Chinese commoner - making assumptions about stuff you do not understand.

I requested you to provide information about noise-levels of Chinese submarines but you haven't so far. So what conclusion shall I draw about you?

I have provided information about noise-levels of various Submarines and mentioned its original source earlier (it is a research paper about Chinese assessments of various submarines, based on data collected from various Chinese sources and publications):

Type-93B noise level = 110 decibels
Akula class = 110 decibels
Los Angeles class (improved) noise level = 105 decibels
Kilo class (improved) noise level = 105 decibels
Virginia class noise level = 95 decibels
Seawolf class noise level = 95 decibels

1. These are [not] American assessments.
2. Content of the report in question is verifiable from its references (mainly Chinese sources and publications).

Do you even understand why references are mentioned in a report? I suppose not. You are good at trolling only.

The one taught a value lesson is you, by me. You are a pakistanis living in the propangada world of western media manipulation who try portray white as invincible and you take the bait.
What a joke you are.

We have considerable experience with "Made in America" products and we have a good idea of their engineering, durability and performance. We don't rely upon Western media to determine how good American stuff is. We can check the reports about performance of American hardware in various conflicts. We can also test the hardware ourselves, when we have the opportunity.

Pakistani experts are well-aware of limitations of Chinese engineering in various domains. This is why they chose Russian RD-93 engine for use in JF-17 Thunder aircraft; this is why our Main Battle Tanks incorporate components from Ukraine and Western sources. This is why our ballistic missiles are not directly imported from China (in Pakistani colors) but largely indigenous designs. Shall I continue?

I can dare to bet with you, the computer you are using is made in China. If you hate yourself and Chinese so much and worship the white imperialism. The one stop replying to me is you. Stop using the computer, smart phone or whatever that helps you log in here. It is made in China.

China is world factory and tech powerhouse for a reason unlike what your white master tells you. :enjoy:
As I pointed out earlier, you have comprehension problems. I did not refer to manufacturing practices of various companies but "inventions."

1. Computer is a Western invention: http://www.turing.org.uk/scrapbook/computer.html
2. Internet is a Western invention: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001016.htm
3. Microprocessor is a Western invention: https://www.thoughtco.com/inventors-of-the-modern-computer-1992145/

In-fact, WEST is the architect of modern civilizations since Industrial Revolution and subsequent colonization practices.

A large number of Western companies invested in China since 1970s, transforming your country into a manufacturing hub. These companies get the credit for revolutionizing your country by providing you (people) with the skills necessary for developing your own high-tech industries on a vast-scale in the long-term.

China is also making strides in the matters of research and development but you owe a great deal of your accomplishments to your work experiences with (and expertise gained from) Western companies that came and established their factories in your country in 1970s.

As for my PC being totally "Made in China" - NO (only some parts are). I am using a Lenovo notebook but its quality is much poor than my original DELL notebook. Anyhow, this was not my point. I don't care if China is manufacturing a large number of products of various companies, I concentrate on the brand and to which country it belongs. Even if China is manufacturing some Intel microprocessors, they are (not) your intellectual property and you cannot take credit for their design; they are products of an American company and this company is providing your engineers with blueprints of relevant designs - your engineers are mostly manufacturing them in a factory.

You must be proud to learn following:

1. So many Chinese giving preference to American institutes for seeking education: https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-so-many-chinese-students-come-to-the-u-s-1462123552

2. Increase in 'fraudulent research' in China: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4084436/

Second, in China, scientific corruption and fraud appear to have risen. We stated earlier that social status as a top scientist is highly valued, but that evaluation of science is mainly administrative. This combination tempts some Chinese scientists to cheat the system by providing false evidence of scientific achievement that government officials may easily overlook (45). In fact, scientific fraud and corruption have become so rampant in China in recent years that Shimin Fang (with the pen name of Fang Zhouzi), a science writer devoted to discovering and exposing such cases, is now a household name in China. Fang received the John Maddox Prize awarded by Nature and the Kohn Foundation in 2012 for his work in China fighting “padded CVs, fraudulent and plagiarized articles, bogus medicines and medical procedures carried out without clinical evidence” (46). “Faked research is endemic in China,” Fang was quoted as saying in a headline of a news article about him (47). Indeed, his Web site has exposed numerous serious cases of scientific misconduct (SI Text, section 12). Consistent with Fang’s claim, Science recently reported on an academic black market in China in which some scientists trade authorship of Science Citation Index papers through shady agencies (48).

3. China becoming notorious for THEFT of Intellectual Property from other states:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...tation-copycats-pelamis-intellectual-property
http://www.industryweek.com/intelle...done-about-chinas-theft-intellectual-property
http://www.ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

You might be aware of the case of theft of data (of F-35 aircraft) from Lockheed Martin in particular? Here is an update: https://news.vice.com/article/man-who-sold-f-35-secrets-to-china-pleads-guilty

---

I can go on and on.

This was not supposed to be a "China versus WEST" argument but you have successfully converted it into one.

Please stop with your machoistic drivels and provide information about noise-levels of Chinese submarines. If you cannot, then admit your limitations and apologize for unnecessarily prolonging this argument.

Last edited:

Q3: It is OK for you to cite a Western source to support your argument but when I do the same, this becomes an issue for you? Why?

Either you embrace the fact that Western sources are not necessarily biased and it is OK to cite them.

OR

Stop with this bullshit:

---

You consider this diagram stupid because you failed to comprehend it. Let us re-examine it:

1. It only tells us about "relative detectability" of various submarines (for American forces).

2. Type-095 SSN is mentioned but the year of its completion is also mentioned (i.e. 2015). This suggests that Americans managed to obtain classified information about Type-095 SSN much earlier than its completion date. How they obtained this information is CLASSIFIED.

3. We cannot tell the the exact noise-levels of those submarines from this image but we can see which ones are relatively quieter.

Emphasis mine. You are not privy to these developments. You are just a Chinese commoner - making assumptions about stuff you do not understand.

I requested you to provide information about noise-levels of Chinese submarines but you haven't so far. So what conclusion shall I draw about you?

I have provided information about noise-levels of various Submarines and mentioned its original source earlier (it is a research paper about Chinese assessments of various submarines, based on data collected from various Chinese sources and publications):

2. Content of the report in question is verifiable from its references (mainly Chinese sources and publications).

Do you even understand why references are mentioned in a report? I suppose not. You are good at trolling only.

What a joke you are.

We have considerable experience with "Made in America" products and we have a good idea of their engineering, durability and performance. We don't rely upon Western media to determine how good American stuff is. We can check the reports about performance of American hardware in various conflicts. We can also test the hardware ourselves, when we have the opportunity.

Pakistani experts are well-aware of limitations of Chinese engineering in various domains. This is why they chose Russian RD-93 engine for use in JF-17 Thunder aircraft; this is why our Main Battle Tanks incorporate components from Ukraine and Western sources. This is why our ballistic missiles are not directly imported from China (in Pakistani colors) but largely indigenous designs. Shall I continue?

As I pointed out earlier, you have comprehension problems. I did not refer to manufacturing practices of various companies but "inventions."

1. Computer is a Western invention: http://www.turing.org.uk/scrapbook/computer.html
2. Internet is a Western invention: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001016.htm
3. Microprocessor is a Western invention: https://www.thoughtco.com/inventors-of-the-modern-computer-1992145/

In-fact, WEST is the architect of modern civilizations since Industrial Revolution and subsequent colonization practices.

A large number of Western companies invested in China since 1970s, transforming your country into a manufacturing hub. These companies get the credit for revolutionizing your country by providing you (people) with the skills necessary for developing your own high-tech industries on a vast-scale in the long-term.

China is also making strides in the matters of research and development but you owe a great deal of your accomplishments to your work experiences with (and expertise gained from) Western companies that came and established their factories in your country in 1970s.

As for my PC being totally "Made in China" - NO (only some parts are). I am using a Lenovo notebook but its quality is much poor than my original DELL notebook. Anyhow, this was not my point. I don't care if China is manufacturing a large number of products of various companies, I concentrate on the brand and to which country it belongs. Even if China is manufacturing some Intel microprocessors, they are (not) your intellectual property and you cannot take credit for their design; they are products of an American company and this company is providing your engineers with blueprints of relevant designs - your engineers are mostly manufacturing them in a factory.

1. So many Chinese giving preference to American institutes for seeking education: https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-so-many-chinese-students-come-to-the-u-s-1462123552

2. Increase in 'fraudulent research' in China: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4084436/

Second, in China, scientific corruption and fraud appear to have risen. We stated earlier that social status as a top scientist is highly valued, but that evaluation of science is mainly administrative. This combination tempts some Chinese scientists to cheat the system by providing false evidence of scientific achievement that government officials may easily overlook (45). In fact, scientific fraud and corruption have become so rampant in China in recent years that Shimin Fang (with the pen name of Fang Zhouzi), a science writer devoted to discovering and exposing such cases, is now a household name in China. Fang received the John Maddox Prize awarded by Nature and the Kohn Foundation in 2012 for his work in China fighting “padded CVs, fraudulent and plagiarized articles, bogus medicines and medical procedures carried out without clinical evidence” (46). “Faked research is endemic in China,” Fang was quoted as saying in a headline of a news article about him (47). Indeed, his Web site has exposed numerous serious cases of scientific misconduct (SI Text, section 12). Consistent with Fang’s claim, Science recently reported on an academic black market in China in which some scientists trade authorship of Science Citation Index papers through shady agencies (48).

3. China becoming notorious for THEFT of Intellectual Property from other states:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...tation-copycats-pelamis-intellectual-property
http://www.industryweek.com/intelle...done-about-chinas-theft-intellectual-property

You might be aware of the case of theft of data (of F-35 aircraft) from Lockheed Martin in particular? Here is an update: https://news.vice.com/article/man-who-sold-f-35-secrets-to-china-pleads-guilty

---

I can go on and on.

This was not supposed to be a "China versus WEST" argument but you have successfully converted it into one.

Please stop with your machoistic drivels and provide information about noise-levels of Chinese submarines. If you cannot, then admit your limitations and apologize for unnecessarily prolonging this argument.

Yes, ONI obtained the data of Chinese sub by classify. Becos they have really no idea the true noise level of Chinese. The timeline of their foolish assessment of Type095 sub proves they are clueless and just out to give BS info. Type095 only build in 2017 and not yet completed and yet they can give noise level of it in 2009? Worst of all , they just trying to paint Chinese as idiot making a sub with noise level as bad as obsolete Akula I in 2010 just to fool the mass that China technology is bad. Just like you as one of the victim.

Gunpowder and paper plus compass are Chinese invention. Perhaps by your standard, the west shall all drop using those if according to your computer theory that relate to my previous talk?

Finally, once again using bogus western source to speak nothing truth about China but badmouth.

Is this all you can? :enjoy: Regarding apologies, it shall be you and not me plus to your Pakistanis countrymen for being the white imperialism bootlicker.

Last edited:
Yes, ONI obtained the data of Chinese sub by classify. Becos they have really no idea the true noise level of Chinese. The timeline of their foolish assessment of Type095 sub proves they are clueless and just out to give BS info. Type095 only build in 2017 and not yet completed and yet they can give noise level of it in 2009? Worst of all , they just trying to paint Chinese as idiot making a sub with noise level as bad as obsolete Akula I in 2010 just to fool the mass that China technology is bad. Just like you as one of the victim.

Gunpowder and paper plus compass are Chinese invention. Perhaps by your standard, the west shall all drop using those if according to your computer theory that relate to my previous talk?

Finally, once again using bogus western source to speak nothing truth about China but badmouth.

Is this all you can? :enjoy: Regarding apologies, it shall be you and not me plus to your Pakistanis countrymen for being the white imperialism bootlicker.

Ignore this guy.

On the one hand, he keeps quoting a source saying that the Type 93B has the same noise level
as the Akula 1, and then shows a graph where the superior Type 95 SSN is noisier than Akula 1.

Not only is he a boot licker, he is not very bright either.

@ChineseTiger1986

Last edited:
I guess you got your news of Chinese oppression of Muslim from CNN and BBC or Al Jazeera. Do I even need to elaborate further western or pro western source of misleading malign anything about China?

Don't worry about a few non-conformists and false-flaggers. I can tell you that majority Bangladesh posters are very pro-Chinese and don't believe in western or pro-western propaganda about China.

Any person in Bangladesh section of PDF (or for that matter in Pakistan section) who is anti-Chinese is more or less a false-flagger and is Indian.

Don't worry about a few non-conformists and false-flaggers. I can tell you that majority Bangladesh posters are very pro-Chinese and don't believe in western or pro-western propaganda about China.

Any person in Bangladesh section of PDF (or for that matter in Pakistan section) who is anti-Chinese is more or less a false-flagger and is Indian.
I don't even borther what they say, like they had been given on ride on type 095 SSN. Some random chart of acoustic quietness from west can't stand a thing.

@Beast this thread is about China selling J10b to BAF, don't get involved in unnecessary discussion.

I don't even borther what they say, like they had been given on ride on type 095 SSN. Some random chart of acoustic quietness from west can't stand a thing.

@Beast this thread is about China selling J10b to BAF, don't get involved in unnecessary discussion.
White boot licker like to talk trash about China export without any facts. I need to teach them a lesson to let our Bangladesh friends know what good things China can offer to prevent them from being misled by fake info.

OR

Stop with this bullshit:

---

What a joke you are.

---

I can go on and on.

Seems to me false flagger copy paste @Nilgiri

Look at all the Bangali bootlickers of Chinese (Kaffir) here, accusing me of being a false-flagger; shame on all of you. Seems like China is your NEW God.

I not a bootlicker of any state and neither I wanted to turn this discussion into a "China versus WEST" type of discussion but I had to show that Chinese TROLL the mirror. He will never learn though. He is notorious for picking fights with any member who dares to disclose shortcomings in Chinese products. Take this thread for example: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/norinco-vt-4-mbt.332573/page-10

Truth hurts people. No harm in having good ties with China but we don't need to be bootlickers of every Chinese individual and neither we should fall for there propaganda. My suggestion is to make informed choices and assess things from neutral perspective.

I just pointed out that China is behind US in defense-related technologies. I shared some technical data in this regard (for submarines). If you people do not want to acknowledge these revelations, be my guest.

If you people believe that China has surpassed US in defense-related matters and Type-95 SSN is the best submarine out there, be my guest. I am not forcing you people to accept my assessments.

Last edited:
Look at all the Bangali Chinese (Kaffir) bootlickers here. Shame on all of you.

I not a bootlicker of any state and neither I wanted to turn this discussion into a "China versus WEST" type of discussion but I had to show that Chinese TROLL the mirror. He will never learn though. He is notorious for picking fights with any member who dares to disclose shortcomings in Chinese products. Take this thread for example:

Truth hurts people. No harm in having good ties with China but we don't need to be bootlickers of every Chinese individual and neither we should fall for there propaganda. My suggestion is to make informed choices and assess things from neutral perspective.

I just pointed out that China is behind US in defense-related technologies. I shared some technical data in this regard. If you people do not want to acknowledge these revelations, be my guest.

If you people believe that China has surpassed US in defense-related matters and Type-95 SSN is the best submarine out there, be my guest. I am not forcing you people to accept my assessments.
What you try to insinuate brother? type 095 SSN is inferior and case closed. Does it Make you feel any better?

What you try to insinuate brother? type 095 SSN is inferior and case closed. Does it Make you feel any better?
No Sir....You guys are the best and I apologize for speaking against Chinese superiority in all walks of life. I couldn't be wrong. You guys will wipe US from existence this instant.

Peace.

Something like" USA had hacked classified info of type 095" to prove its inferior? Are you serious?

No Sir....You guys are the best and I apologize for speaking against Chinese superiority in all walks of life. I couldn't be wrong. You guys will wipe US from existence this instant.

Peace.
For sure, wait and see.

We will bring USA down the horse within 20 years. You have all Chinese words.

Bro, no need to apologize. Let's agree to disagree.

We never believe in western evil doctrine. I still remember back at Korea war in 1950, PLA's weapon was generations behind the Yankees, we defeated a army formed by 17 countries led by USA. Not to mention now. Mao Ze Dong said USA imperialism is paper tiger.

Don't fall into the western propaganda , Chinese just don't buy it.

Chinese can fight, as always.

Theory of "weapon decides everything" is lopsided. Just like Saudi can't fight with Houthis even armed to teeth.

Look at all the Bangali bootlickers of Chinese (Kaffir) here, accusing me of being a false-flagger; shame on all of you. Seems like China is your NEW God.

I not a bootlicker of any state and neither I wanted to turn this discussion into a "China versus WEST" type of discussion but I had to show that Chinese TROLL the mirror. He will never learn though. He is notorious for picking fights with any member who dares to disclose shortcomings in Chinese products. Take this thread for example: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/norinco-vt-4-mbt.332573/page-10

I just pointed out that China is behind US in defense-related technologies. I shared some technical data in this regard (for submarines). If you people do not want to acknowledge these revelations, be my guest.

just because we are pro-chinese you call us kaffir? whenever u blow ur tops u use this word to put down someone with different ideas. just like in '71. but, what about u lot that licked US boots for so long, what is the word applicable here? anyway US just f***** u and is best friends with ur arch enemy!
no offense meant to pakistanis as a nation, but ur ignorant comment had it coming!!!

@LeGenD bro after you calm down answer my question: is BD better with China or India that suits Pakistan's benifit?

China had tried very hard to balance India's evil plot in BD, can't you see it?

Last edited:
just because we are pro-chinese you call us kaffir? whenever u blow ur tops u use this word to put down someone with different ideas. just like in '71. but, what about u lot that licked US boots for so long, what is the word applicable here? anyway US just f***** u and is best friends with ur arch enemy!
no offense meant to pakistanis as a nation, but ur ignorant comment had it coming!!!
Take a look at responses of your fellow Bengali (namely UKBengali, TopCat and Bilal9)....very neutral and welcoming....as if these guys are under spell of Chinese trolls here.

I had a feud with a Chinese troll here, not you guys. However, bootlicking of that troll is clearly evident from the thanks he had received. You guys encouraged that troll even more. He is notorious for picking fights with any member who dares to pinpoint shortcomings in Chinese products. I have posted an example: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/norinco-vt-4-mbt.332573/page-10

Tell me! He knows more than USN? He designed Type-95 SSN? He invented computers and stuff? What are his credentials by the way?

He just dismisses any piece of information without offering any solid counterargument for it. I requested him to provide information about noise-levels of all Chinese submarines. Guess what? He didn't.

What I see in this thread is fellow Muslims sinking deeper into the realm of idiocracy in their blind worship of FALSE GODS of the world. Good luck...I hope you guys don't find yourself in the company of these FALSE GODS during the Day of Judgement.

Just like in 71? Don't get me started on that.

Last edited:
And still some Pakistani member cares the JF17 sales to BAF!? will Pakistan give 1 billions military aid to BAF to balance India's 500 millions aid to buy Su30SME? If not, let China handle it.

Take a look at responses of your fellow Bengali (namely UKBengali, TopCat and Bilal9)....very neutral and welcoming....as if these guys are under spell of Chinese trolls here.

I had a feud with a Chinese troll here, not you guys. However, bootlicking of that troll is clearly evident from the thanks he had received. You guys encouraged that troll even more. He is notorious for picking fights with any member who dares to pinpoint shortcomings in Chinese products. I have posted an example: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/norinco-vt-4-mbt.332573/page-10

Tell me! He knows more than USN? He designed Type-95 SSN? He invented computers and stuff? What are his credentials by the way?

He just dismisses any piece of information without offering any solid counterargument for it. I requested him to provide information about noise-levels of all Chinese submarines. Guess what? He didn't.

What I see in this thread is fellow Muslims sinking deeper into the realm of idiocracy in their blind worship of FALSE GODS of the world. Good luck...I hope you guys don't find yourself in the company of these FALSE GODS during the Day of Judgement.

Just like in 71? Don't get me started on that.
No need to go this far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom