What's new

Breaking News! Bangladesh China signed a contract worth $ 1 billion For BAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what do YOU know about the capabilities of Improved Los Angeles versus Type 93B? Absolutely nothing.

Anyway have a good day as you would probably be the type that would have believed the nonsense written about the "inferior" zero on the eve of WW2 before it decimated allied fighters in the opening stages of WW2.
I do not claim to be an expert on this subject but I have provided sufficient information for you to consider. This assessment contains some answers you seek: http://gentleseas.blogspot.com/2016/10/submarine-noise.html

There is no concrete evidence of Type-93B submarine to be on par with Los Angeles-class submarine in noise levels and holistic capabilities. Just some "claims" to consider.

Don't get emotional and defensive about it. Only fools expect China to have achieved parity with the US in defense-related matters.

Last edited:
Ofc they aren't but the one you can find on Prius and one you find on a multi million dollar top secret weapons is quite different topic altogether.

I have nothing to say to that comment.:hitwall:

I do not claim to be an expert on this subject but I have provided sufficient information for you to consider. This assessment contains some answers you seek: http://gentleseas.blogspot.com/2016/10/submarine-noise.html

There is no concrete evidence of Type-93B submarine to be on par with Los Angeles-class submarine in noise levels and holistic capabilities. Just some "claims" to consider.

Don't get emotional and defensive over it. Only fools expect China to have achieved parity with the US in defense-related matters.

I am not getting emotional and defensive.lol That comment says more about you getting wound up rather than me.

Conversely, there is no evidence that the improved Los Angeles is as good as the improved Type 93B.
Anyway have a nice day as this is getting nowhere and we are off topic.:offpost:

Conversely, there is no evidence that the improved Los Angeles is as good as the improved Type 93B.

Hence we base our overall projections on heritage inertia.

You are obviously not anything close to a materials engineer to know how long RnD iterations take.

Hence we base our overall projections on heritage inertia.

You are obviously not anything close to a materials engineer to know how long RnD iterations take.

And you have some top-secret knowledge? lol

I would have written a long reply to explan why your thinking is flawed but wont bother with you. But some things to think about would be taking inspiration from proven designs, huge advances in computer power to allow for far more accurate simulations and current far better materials technology.

I am not getting emotional and defensive.lol That comment says more about you getting wound up rather than me.

Anyway have a nice day as this is getting nowhere and we are off topic.:offpost:
Oh dear...

Chinese assessment of noise levels of different submarines in service:

Type-93B noise level = 110 decibels
Akula class = 110 decibels
Los Angeles class (improved) noise level = 105 decibels
Kilo class (improved) noise level = 105 decibels
Virginia class noise level = 95 decibels
Seawolf class noise level = 95 decibels

General overview of capabilities of Los Angeles class:

http://www.navy.mil/navydata/fact_display.asp?cid=4100&tid=100&ct=4
http://www.militaryfactory.com/ships/detail.asp?ship_id=USS-Los-Angeles-SSN688

Comprehensive technical assessment of capabilities of Los Angeles class:

http://navsource.org/archives/08/pdf/0868835.pdf

Last edited:
And you have some top-secret knowledge? lol

I would have written a long reply to explan why your thinking is flawed but wont bother with you. But some things to think about would be taking inspiration from proven designs, huge advances in computer power to allow for far more accurate simulations and current far better materials technology.

Actually I do when it comes to aircraft engine development. You are not an engineer in the materials field (or anything similar to begin with), hence you are free to run away and say "it will take too long"....as though posting what other people have written (which you do not inherently understand at all) would change anything regarding this discussion.

I develop such simulations for my line of work, I know what it can substitute for and what the limits are.

Actually I do when it comes to aircraft engine development. You are not an engineer in the materials field (or anything similar to begin with), hence you are free to run away and say "it will take too long"....as though posting what other people have written (which you do not inherently understand at all) would change anything regarding this discussion.

I develop such simulations for my line of work, I know what it can substitute for and what the limits are.

Hilarious thing is you actually think you are clever.

Anyway bye for now as I am going to sleep, and please pretend to be whatever you want to be on the internet.

any confirmation on $1 billion contract? or it was another "bdmil" propaganda galore.

LOL. I hate unrealistic rumors. However, I do think there may be something to this one. In any case, its nothing until we get official confirmation.

Bdmilitaty source tells Chinese new channels have started talking about sells of j-10 to bd.
They posted some video too.

Ofc because you're one of those dumb irrational bengalis who thinks whatever is right to your mind should be right and you can't be wrong. Provide proofs to your claim... hard stated proofs not some shady defence.pk thread comparing both the subs and then we can talk.

Bdmilitaty source tells Chinese new channels have started talking about sells of j-10 to bd.
They posted some video too.

Ofc because you're one of those dumb irrational bengalis who thinks whatever is right to your mind should be right and you can't be wrong. Provide proofs to your claim... hard stated proofs not some shady defence.pk thread comparing both the subs and then we can talk.

Like I say you are a silly little kid.

Bye for now

Oh dear...

Chinese assessment of noise levels of different submarines in service:

Type-93B noise level = 110 decibels
Akula class = 110 decibels
Los Angeles class (improved) noise level = 105 decibels
Kilo class noise level = 105 decibels
Virginia class noise level = 95 decibels
Seawolf class noise level = 95 decibels

General overview of capabilities of Los Angeles class:

http://www.navy.mil/navydata/fact_display.asp?cid=4100&tid=100&ct=4
http://www.militaryfactory.com/ships/detail.asp?ship_id=USS-Los-Angeles-SSN688

Comprehensive technical assessment of capabilities of Los Angeles class:

http://navsource.org/archives/08/pdf/0868835.pdf
Lol.. kilo sub noise level is 105? Then why did China stop ordering more kilo and go for domestic Yuan AIP sub? All your source has no credibility, western source are just like saying Saddam Hussein has weapon of mass destruction and need to be invaded. Same as the western source who claimed ISI collaborate with Osama bin Ladin and Pakistan is terrorist state.

Lol.. kilo sub noise level is 105? Then why did China stop ordering more kilo and go for domestic Yuan AIP sub? All your source has no credibility, western source are just like saying Saddam Hussein has weapon of mass destruction and need to be invaded. Same as the western source who claimed ISI collaborate with Osama bin Ladin and Pakistan is terrorist state.
And Chinese sources tell that Tiananmen Square never happened, there were no tanks in Tiananmen Square. Also, Xi is an angle who has no connection to Panama. Right?

And Chinese sources tell that Tiananmen Square never happened, there were no tanks in Tiananmen Square. Also, Xi is an angle who has no connection to Panama. Right?
China source never say tianamen square incident never happen. They just censor talking about this event. Get your facts right. China official source is more credible than western media BS. Are you going to deny western source never lies and they are angels?

You are living in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom