What's new

Breaking! narendra Modi admitted that there was no surgical strike in pakistan

Pakistanis are still suffering with the trauma due to our strike against militants in their soil.
They cant get over with it and creates a lots of embarrassment .
It will take some time to convince themselves until then we all will have nice entertainment
Trauma already in your mind almost everyone has rubbished your claims

Either bring proof or keep barking no one claims

Pakistan Army attacked Arnab goswami hideout and captured doval it is our script with no footage noproof we accept your you accept our TAKE THAT or run like rat

Hmm, define surgical strike please.
A surgical strike is a military attack which results in, was intended to result in, or is claimed to have resulted in only damage to the intended legitimate military target, and no or minimal collateral damage to surrounding structures, vehicles, buildings, or the general public infrastructure and utilities.

main-qimg-0ec2da833d58b3952842a96b90415744

And the Karakorum Highway goes through the Karakorum Pass?

The claim exists, and will never be followed up. As Modi said, correctly, and this is from one of his staunch opponents, India has never sought territory through aggression.
IOK & Hyderabad says hi.

What an idiotic conclusion. Really brain-damaged thing to understand.

Personally I would agree. This is twisting statement. He was, quite obviously, speaking with a different context and manner however I would say that this is nothing compared to the statement twisting exhibited and is continuously being exhibited by your media. From statements highlighted without context to statements changed and twisted which leads to massive distrust of the opposing source. For example I disregard everything reported by any news outlet from India simply bcz when you twist a statement to exaggerated heights, it becomes a lie and when it becomes a lie, it becomes false reporting.

I am not going to say our media is not sensationalist nor jingoistic.

At one point the media was a bastion of truth and journalists would battle and out their lives at risk to publish the truth. Now it has become a business of TRPs and ratings and to get higher and higher on the graph. To do that sensationalism comes to play and with both sides having free media, it takes to new heights.

I would like to inform you of a funny event. Some few months ago nawaz going to Saudi Arabia and media played a clip of him entering the airport of Saudis with hamza. Now Imran khan picked this up and said why is hamza there and under what authority he wasted the tax payers money. Turned out that hamza never left pakistan and was in pakistan and the media has played an old clip.

I think that south Asian media needs drastic reforms in the journalistic sector. The question is how to bring it?

In the words of @Oscar that the reports of media and posters are not official statements nor do they hold any water.

IOK & Hyderabad says hi.

I don't know what you are talking about. Those were states that had committed to merge with India in 1929. Please do your homework before commenting :D

I'm no baniya but Hindu by birth.

However I would say this, There is no problem being a Hindu baniya . They are an important part of our diverse nation.
You probably miss understood my post, where did say being a baniya is something bad?

It may be very difficult to understand for some...
But all we have is a word of indian DGMO that these strikes happened...

Modus operandii is not likely... casuality figures are surreal..extraction mechanism non existant... no location given even despite being in indian interest to share it

But yeah please do keep blaming pakistanis...

Personally I would agree. This is twisting statement. He was, quite obviously, speaking with a different context and manner however I would say that this is nothing compared to the statement twisting exhibited and is continuously being exhibited by your media. From statements highlighted without context to statements changed and twisted which leads to massive distrust of the opposing source. For example I disregard everything reported by any news outlet from India simply bcz when you twist a statement to exaggerated heights, it becomes a lie and when it becomes a lie, it becomes false reporting.

I am not going to say our media is not sensationalist nor jingoistic.

At one point the media was a bastion of truth and journalists would battle and out their lives at risk to publish the truth. Now it has become a business of TRPs and ratings and to get higher and higher on the graph. To do that sensationalism comes to play and with both sides having free media, it takes to new heights.

I would like to inform you of a funny event. Some few months ago nawaz going to Saudi Arabia and media played a clip of him entering the airport of Saudis with hamza. Now Imran khan picked this up and said why is hamza there and under what authority he wasted the tax payers money. Turned out that hamza never left pakistan and was in pakistan and the media has played an old clip.

I think that south Asian media needs drastic reforms in the journalistic sector. The question is how to bring it?

In the words of @Oscar that the reports of media and posters are not official statements nor do they hold any water.

Not even Indians support the Indian media.

Of course it is! I was about to apply for religious asylum before you spilt the beans.
Where you wants to apply? I think Bangladesh is good option since Hasina is on rampage to kill all the religious big wigs. Soon you will find heaven on earth for atheist and agnostics.

The whole Surgical drama reminds me an old Bollywood song

Gr8, it shows just how obsessed are you guy's with Bollywood. :p:

Sad it will be banned temporarily for some time in Pakistan. How things normalize soon. :)

You probably miss understood my post, where did say being a baniya is something bad?

When it is used in that sense, it becomes a pejorative use. What is bad about the word P * * I? Nothing by itself? But it is a racist usage, used by the dregs of British society. And that is the use, by the dregs of this forum, that makes the use of bania objectionable.

Where you wants to apply? I think Bangladesh is good option since Hasina is on rampage to kill all the religious big wigs. Soon you will find heaven on earth for atheist and agnostics.

Except when an Islamist slits my throat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom