What's new

Breaking! narendra Modi admitted that there was no surgical strike in pakistan

I am agreed not all the Indians are baniyaz but they are converting to chanakayas doctrine rapidly and becoming rabid.
But still there are many sane minded people living there.

Siachin was a disputed area and agreed with you that it was uninhabited but India wants to crush road link between China and Pakistan (Karakrum Road) so they send their forces by violating the untold pact that these area should not be under any control.

What an irony and self goal. :)

"they send their forces by violating the untold pact that these area should not be under any control"

If there was any such untold Pact. What is this idea of "Karakrum Road" all about. LOL ?? :p:

Last edited:
5622634ef28273566abb3f639e6e3780.jpg

Welcome to PDF, kindly use halal memes next time

I am agreed not all the Indians are baniyaz but they are converting to chanakayas doctrine rapidly and becoming rabid.
But still there are many sane minded people living there.

Siachin was a disputed area and agreed with you that it was uninhabited but India wants to crush road link between China and Pakistan (Karakrum Road) so they send their forces by violating the untold pact that these area should not be under any control.

"they send their forces by violating the untold pact that these area should not be under any control"

If there was any such untold Pact. What is the all idea about "Karakrum Road" LOL ?? :p:

If there was any such untold Pact. What is the all idea about "Karakrum Road" LOL ?? :p:
Change your country flags (I don't like to reply false flags).

Welcome to PDF, kindly use halal memes next time
He is Muslim named Javed Jaffery :sick:

time has come to do surgical strike in India and liberate khalistan, delhi, junagah, hyderabad, nagaland, manipur, mizoram, assam and hang hindutva terroist modi

India always maintained it did not attack Pak or Pak army, we did surgical strikes on militants, not sure why you are being purposefully ignorant here
What is difference don't mix your media saying that they teach lesson to Pak modi is denying

This is not 99 either answer or run like rat
Your media saying you attacked Pak so are you lying or your media

Clear it if you attacked militants where were they in India or Pak

Your pm saying we do not attack anyone openly who is liar u ur media or modi

Just look at the map and look at the distances, to get an idea of what is being suggested. Chandigarh to Ludhiana, for instance, is 100 kms. Siachen to the Highway is twice that.

Roughly in UK terms London to Nottingham.

Any bullshit will do, so long as it does the ugly dhoti-wearing, shitting in the open, cow urine drinking bania one in the eye.

OK I don't know from my side could you tell us who is the bigot from Indian side?

Lots.

I'm not allowed to say. They'll beat me up. I hate pain. I hate my glasses being broken.

Your liar PM is fooling you fanboys and you are feeling proud about it. :disagree:

You as a nation need a SirGKal strike on your delusionan brains, :lol:

Well Sir G KAL strike happened or not. But the aftermath effect surely made it worth? Look. Nothing happened you still banging your heads to prove that it dint happened. Many has doubts about it. Some feel we did it some belive we dint. Total and complete confusion. Your establishment is now went to complete silent mode. Just before sir ji Kal happened you wanted to nuke India to its stone age. After surgical you talk about ceasefire violations with small arms

After coming to PDF i realized we all are hindu baniyas, drink cow urine, have zebra crossing pasted on our foreheads and always chant Ram Ram while hiding a Rampuri in the 'Bagal'
I'm no baniya but Hindu by birth.

However I would say this, There is no problem being a Hindu baniya . They are an important part of our diverse nation.

Just look at the map and look at the distances, to get an idea of what is being suggested. Chandigarh to Ludhiana, for instance, is 100 kms. Siachen to the Highway is twice that.

Roughly in UK terms London to Nottingham.

Any bullshit will do, so long as it does the ugly dhoti-wearing, shitting in the open, cow urine drinking bania one in the eye.

Lots.

I'm not allowed to say. They'll beat me up. I hate pain. I hate my glasses being broken.
main-qimg-0ec2da833d58b3952842a96b90415744

time has come to do surgical strike in India and liberate khalistan, delhi, junagah, hyderabad, nagaland, manipur, mizoram, assam and hang hindutva terroist modi
Please do, even internet became boring this days

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom