What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

I can lecture who i want. We had the enlightening and Renaissance. Another problem you have.

Why dont we test it? Why dont you go into your Mosque next friday and then walk infront them and critisize your Imam? Do it infront all. Explain them your opinion and where you disagree.

Go there and talk! Stop to listen!

Those who only listen lose their voice. You are individuals. Show it. Each one of you has his own brain. Open up. Why not invite women and let them speak freely? Listen their stories. Invite christians.

@waz

Lol our women are doctors and soldiers and fighter pilots, they are university lecturer's and everything in between. What did benito achieve and what did his mate Adolf achieve?

The terorists I have fought against personally, what have you done my little indian friend???

If someone already posted it then inform and I will delete it but UAE put the Britishflag up on the Burj Khalifa

UAE stands with Manchester as Burj Khalifa and other landmarks light up with the British flag
image.jpg

imagess3-385.JPG

A number of landmark buildings in Dubai and Abu Dhabi were illuminated with the colours of the Union Jack flag, in solidarity with the city of Manchester, following the terrorist attack there.

Yesterday, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai was lit up with colours of the British flag to stand united with the victims of the terrorist attack in Manchester, which targeted young children and saw 22 people killed.

The initiative emanates from the UAE's solidarity and from its firm position in rejection of terrorism, in all its forms and manifestations

Iconic buildings lit up in solidarity with Manchester include the Emirates Palace, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi in Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi Global Market, the Marina Mall, the Galleria Mall, the Capital Gate, ADNOC, the Sheikh Zayed Bridge and Hazza bin Zayed Stadium.
imagess3-386.JPG

Lol our women are doctors and soldiers and fighter pilots, they are university lecturer's and everything in between. What did benito achieve and what did his mate Adolf achieve?

The terorists I have fought against personally, what have you done my little indian friend???

Try it again in english, i dont speak klingon or whatever bubbeling you try here.

Try it again in english, i dont speak klingon or whatever bubbeling you try here.

"Bubbeling" is hardly English is it, my son?
I repeat, I have fought the terorists, what have you done, my little indian friend.

It both cases these were successful military leaders who were strong and respected enough to do it in the wake of the repeated failures of the old regime. But they took different courses: Ataturk, ever-realistic, threw back the Europeans yet sought to steer his people towards European Enlightenment civilization, while Nasser sought to establish himself as the new Pharaoh.

Ataturk - whose bio by Andrew Mango I'm reading now (thank you @1683) - abandoned an attempt to "reform" Islam and simply required that Islam be a personal religion, completely excluded from the political sphere. Mango notes that since Islam is a political system that this didn't make sense, "but it was workable."
I thought ataturk was a traitor.

ataturk drank alcohol.

I thought ataturk was a traitor.

ataturk drank alcohol.

I disagree, Ataturk was a great man, he recognised the problems in his country and made it modern.

If not for him, Turkey would be another third world shit hole like much of the middle east.

As to his personal failures and sins that is between him and his God.

UK foreign policy to blame for Manchester bombing: Analyst
Wed May 24, 2017 12:33PM

Jahangir Mohammad, the director of the Center for Muslims’ Affairs, says the war in Iraq "caused total de-stability" in the region and led to the emergence of the Daesh Takfiri terrorist group.

The instability in Iraq, Mohammad said, "spread to Syria and it is spreading to Libya." The analyst said the status quo in the region was a consequence of "British foreign policy."

In his interview with Press TV, Mohammad also said it was "totally hypocritical now to blame Muslims and to blame Islam for" the recent terrorist attack in Manchester.

Source: http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/05/24/523036/Britain-Manchester-Arena-Muslims

I disagree, Ataturk was a great man, he recognised the problems in his country and made it modern.

If not for him, Turkey would be another third world shit hole like much of the middle east.

As to his personal failures and sins that is between him and his God.
They say ataturk was not a muslim.

Please stay commited to the topic and don't bring historical honorable leader of Turkey into mix - Thank you

Solomon and Italian (Alias) are working really hard to spread some "News"

Nope, teri need haram ho gheye thi jhab Pakistani nai nikala.

Really? Did I say anything like "I expect it TO BE Pakistani" earlier? I was responding to your quote earlier which said the following

As expected not Pakistani!

& in addition you also added an Exclamation Point! in jubilation.

I knew there was 0% chance of it being Pakistani.
We are not involved in terrorism in Europe.
Kyon Geographically baant liya hai kya world ko? i.e. only certain countries Pakistan will target..

Here are a few links for you to peruse
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c7295d35415_story.html?utm_term=.3f54f7344946
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ans-training-in-Pakistan-terrorist-camps.html
http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/26/world/europe/britain-terror-training/index.html?hpt=wo_bn6

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom