What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

No one reads those fake Hadith.
al bukhari is a favourite of the radical wahhabi types, they take everything in there super seriously and literally.

..the father belongs to the Salafi Jihadi movement, the most extreme sect of Salafism and from which Al Qaeda and the Islamic State group hail. Haroun added that Abedi, also known as Abu Ismail, had returned to the Libyan capital of Tripoli.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...eda-linked-group-ex-libyan-official-says.html

What should the west do?

Lets say we place security on Top 1.

We see there are zero attacks in POland, Hungary, Slovenia and Czech republic.

What is the difference?

And if we adress this difference, should we follow Poland for example in its approach? Poland doesnt allow muslims in.

You and others here say its not Muslims and Islam. But strangely Poland and the other nations i mentioned seem to have no problem regarding that. Explain it to me. If it is no Problem in Islam, how comes we dont see monsters smashing with trucks into people in Warsaw?

This guy is from Libya. Libya is a pure mess right now and many are very anti-Western. Obviously, if you are a Western country and you have Libyan immigrants there's reason to worry about security.

On the other hand, Poland can fill their country with a million Azerbaijani Muslims and won't have a problem, because Azerbaijani Muslims don't identify with Libyans/Syrians/Iraqis.

This guy is from Libya. Libya is a pure mess right now.
Born and raised in Manchester in 1994, Abedi, the second youngest of four children, grew up in a Muslim household but matured into a university dropout with an appetite for bloodshed.

Abedi went to Burnage Academy for Boys between 2009 and 2011, and then on to Salford University in 2014 where he studied business management before dropping out, according to a source.

The source said Abedi began his course in 2014 and attended lectures for two years but then stopped going. He would have graduated this summer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide-bomber/

Born and raised in Manchester in 1994, Abedi, the second youngest of four children, grew up in a Muslim household but matured into a university dropout with an appetite for bloodshed.

Abedi went to Burnage Academy for Boys between 2009 and 2011, and then on to Salford University in 2014 where he studied business management before dropping out, according to a source.

The source said Abedi began his course in 2014 and attended lectures for two years but then stopped going. He would have graduated this summer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide-bomber/

His father and brother were arrested in Libya. Their family lives between Manchester, UK and Libya. He got radicalized in Libya.

His father and brother were arrested in Libya. Their family lives between Manchester, UK and Libya. He got radicalized in Libya.

I give up. Its senseless.

I seriously tried to be fair and at least give those folks the possibility and chance to show some inside critique. Its impossible. They totally lócked themself in. They are totally incapable for self criticism.

Wrong again. There is a problem with people from certain region. But that region houses only 19% of all Muslims.

You are at war with that region. So you need to put immigrants belonging to that region under surveillance.

It doesn't look like the terror attacks are stopping anytime soon because it seems the ME vs West conflict will continue. But we non-ME Muslims are not responsible for that. The burden is on your leaders and on ME leaders to stop the wars in ME. They call the shots, not us.
Being from Pakistan one might say you are also at war with that region as the fact that your country has suffered more casualties from terrorism than Europe combined does not elude me.

Being from Pakistan one might say you are also at war with that region as the fact that your country has suffered more casualties from terrorism than Europe combined does not elude me.

Yes we are. We fought Afghan based group on behalf of the US -- now India is exploiting their anger and funding these groups to attack inside Pakistan.

Every time one of these terrorists (TTP) attack and kill civilians, we don't curse all Muslims. We know the geopolitics behind it and take action accordingly. Expelling illegal Afghan migrants has already started.

Yes we are. We fought Afghan based group on behalf of the US -- now India is exploiting their anger and funding these groups to attack inside Pakistan.

Every time one of these terrorists (TTP) attack and kill civilians, we don't curse all Muslims. We know the geopolitics behind it and take action accordingly. Expelling Afghan migrants has already started.

Every time one of these terrorists (TTP) attack and kill civilians, we don't curse all Muslims. We know the geopolitics behind it and take action accordingly. Expelling illegal Afghan migrants has already started.
I didn't curse all muslims but I can't pretend that this is not a violent mutation of Islam or that the perpetrators don't come from within the muslim community.

Indeed. Even his father was a member and sympathizer of Al Qaeda and obviously he supports his son(though he now claims him and his sons innocence for fear of prosecution). Don't understand how this our government/leaders can let people like this in our country, under the guise of "asylum/helping persecuted and oppressed people around the world".. Now we see the results .

Father of Manchester Arena suicide bomber 'was a member of al-Qaeda linked militant group'
TELEMMGLPICT000129790226-xxlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqDhV2K8uQsCbKQWf5axWl7p9ZgAk0fa1YRQDJh1o-3g8.jpeg

Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedi

• Roland Oliphant
24 MAY 2017 • 8:47 PM

The father of the Manchester Arena suicide bomber was a member of al-Qaeda linked militant group that attempted to assassinate Muammar Gaddafi in the 1990s, it was claimed on Wednesday.

Ramadan Abedi, the father of bomberSalman Abedi, was a member of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, a militant group founded in 1995 to pursue the violent overthrow of Gaddafi’s military dictatorship, Abdel-Basit Haroun, a former Libyan security official claimed.

Mr Abedi, who lived in Britain for over a decade in the 1990s and 2000s but now lives in Libya with other members of the family, denied the allegation.

TELEMMGLPICT000129803723_trans%2B%2BqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpeg

Father of Salman Abedi
"We don't believe in killing innocents. This is not us," Mr Abedi, 51, told the AP.

Mr Abedi made the comments shortly before he and another of his sons, Hachem Abedi, were arrested in Tripoli by security forces loyal to the UN-recognized Government of National Accord.

The arrest of Mr Abedi was carried out by the Rada force, a counter-terrorism group formed by former anti-Gaddafi militia men, reportedly as he was giving an interview on television. It was not clear if the move had been sanctioned by other branches of Libya's fractious government of national accord.

A spokesman for the group said Hachem Abedi was suspected of links with the Islamic State terrorist group, which claimed responsibility for the attack in Manchester

Earlier Ramadan Abedi spoke out in defence of his elder son, telling reporters that he could not believe reports Salman Abedi was behind the attack and saying that his son never expressed sympathy for jihadist terrorism.

“I was really shocked when I saw the news, I still don’t believe it,” Mr Abedi told Bloomberg.

“Until now my son is a suspect, and the authorities haven’t come up with a final conclusion,” he added.

He said he last saw his son several days ago in Tripoli, the capital of Libya, when Salman told his mother he was planning a pilgrimage to Mecca.

He strongly denied suspecting his son of radicalization, saying Salman was only “as religious as any child who opens his eyes in a religious family.”

TELEMMGLPICT000129846922_trans%2B%2BEDjTm7JpzhSGR1_8ApEWQA1vLvhkMtVb21dMmpQBfEs.jpeg

Hashem Abedi
“Every father knows his son and his thoughts, my son does not have extremist thoughts,” he said.

“As we were discussing news of similar attacks earlier, he was always against those attacks, saying there’s no religious justification for them. I don’t understand how he’d have become involved in an attack that led to the killing of children.”

Ramadan Abedi, who was born in 1965, was an officer in Muammar Gaddafi’s internal security service until he fled the country in the early 1990s.

He arrived in the UK in 1993, and like many Libyan exiles settled in south Manchester, where Salman was born in 1994.

He returned to Libya in 2008 after a reconciliation deal with the Gadaffi government, and was joined by other members of the family after the dictator was overthrown in 2011.

The LIFG maintained a branch among the Manchester community, a member of the Libyan diaspora who declined to be named said.

There are no previously documented links between the LIFG, which formally disbanded in 2011, and the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isil).

JS118028368_REUTERS_FILE-PHOTO-Libyan-General-Haftar-leaves-after-meeting-in-Moscow_trans%2B%2BkB6NGcx1p0Y6SxevG-oALVPjhqmkjuJ2t6vKY49bGPA.jpg

General Khalifa Haftar, commander in the Libyan National Army (LNA), during a visit to Moscow in November CREDIT: MAXIM SHEMETOV/REUTERS
However, the group is proscribed in Britain and had long established links with al-Qaeda, the terrorist group founded by Osama bin Laden.

The Home Office describes the group as “part of the wider global Islamist extremist movement, as inspired by al Qaeda” whose goal is to “replace the current Libyan regime with a hard-line Islamic state.”

Its activities included at least one failed assassination attempt on Gaddaffi in the 1990s.

The United Kingdom launched a crackdown on the group after Tony Blair and Gaddafi struck a controversial “deal in the desert” in 2004, leading to the rendition of several of the group’s leaders to Libya.

They include Abdel-Hakim Belhaj, the former leader of the group and now head of the conservative Islamist al-Watan party, and Khaled al-Sharif, another former fighter in Afghanistan who has served as a deputy defence minister in two governments in Tripoli.

In January Mr Belhaj won the right to sue Jack Straw, the former home secretary, over MI6 involvement in his and his pregnant wife's rendition to Libya in 2004.

Read more: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.te...ion-accuses-britain-nurturing-manchester/amp/

Last edited:
I didn't curse all muslims but I can't pretend that this is not a violent mutation of Islam or that the perpetrators don't come from within the muslim community.

Yes, but would this exist without the wars in ME? How much control do I, a regular Muslim, have over the events in ME? @ValerioAurelius thinks if we ordinary Muslims introspect the problem will be solved. Will it? There's big power geopolitics in play in ME and it has everything to do with oil pipelines (Syria) and control over resources (like Iraq). Will that stop if we introspect? Will power hungry factions in ME stop fighting if we introspect?

To be honest, me, my old Muslim parents and my little Muslim siblings can do this much to stop it: a big 0. Same with most of billion+ Muslims. Hating us won't solve the problem.

As for introspection, I can only speak for myself. I don't hate people in the West or non-Muslims in general. I don't see any reason to, and I come from a very conservative Muslims family. I believe it depends on the political atmosphere of the region where one is raised.

Last edited:
MANCHESTER SUICIDE-BOMBER FAMILY SUPPOSEDLY COOPERATED WITH UK INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AGAINST GADDAFI

Wednesday, 24 May, 2017 - 18:12

The executor of the terrorist attack in Manchester, which claimed the lives of 22 people became Salman Abedi, a native of a family of Libyan political emigrants, the British media reported. According to their information, his parents fled the Gaddafi regime to Britain. After the overthrow of the Libyan leader (to which the British authorities contributed), they returned to their homeland. Years before the terrorist attack, Abadi also visited Libya, where he trained with local terrorists. His parents worked in the organs of the Libyan state security before fleeing to Britain and, most likely, cooperated with the special services of this country.

Among the neighbors of the Abadi family, there are the Libyans from the Libyan Islamic militant group/ They are extremists who were also sheltered by the United Kingdom and are untouched by British security services despite their extremist nature.

https://www.geopolitica.ru/en/news/...ated-uk-intelligence-agencies-against-gaddafi

Yes, but would this exist without the wars in ME? How much control do I, a regular Muslim, have over the events in ME? @ValerioAurelius thinks if we ordinary Muslims introspect the problem will be solved. Will it? There's big power geopolitics in play in ME and it has everything to do with oil pipelines (Syria) and control over resources (like Iraq). Will that stop if we introspect? Will power hungry factions in ME stop fighting if we introspect?

To be honest, me, my old Muslim parents and my little Muslim siblings can do this much to stop it: a big 0. Same with most of billion+ Muslims. Hating us won't solve the problem.

As for introspection, I can only speak for myself. I don't hate people in the West or non-Muslims in general. I don't see any reason to, and I come from a very conservative Muslims family. I believe it depends on the political atmosphere of the region where one is raised.
Agree. To be honest, I think it's a very tricky situation. Every world power be it the U.S, Russia, China, U.K, France etc all have interests in the middle East and it's normal for countries to follow their national interests.
However for some western powers doing so is a tricky situation. For example as the article I posted said , this islamic group that this young boys father was part of tried to overthrow Gaddafi for a long time. After Libya under Gaddafi mend ties with Britain (and the West) under Tony Blair and both started cracking down on these extremists groups, our leftists("peace loving" Jeremy Corbyn included. Lol), human rights groups, activists and even some muslims here were alarmed saying how dare "evil blood thirsty" Tony Blair become close partner with a brutal terrorist regime/dictator like Gaddafi and how we were supporting and helping a brutal despot who persecute/oppress and kill his own people with our support just because of "oil".lol

Fast forward 7 years later when the Libyan uprising/revolution started, in the first days, these same group of people were the first ones saying how our government won't do anything while Libyan people are being massacred, because Gaddafi is now a close ally of "Evil West". However, as things began to get out of control and even more bloody, the western narrative changed and we took a harder line demanding for intervention. These same people were still the first to criticise our intervention as imperialism seeking oil/resources etc. lol same scenario happened with Saddam.

One thing, I have learned from geo politics in the middle East is that as a western power YOU ARE DAMNED IF YOU DO SOMETHING AND DAMNED IF YOU DON'T.
I believe it's better we don't get involved directly against brutal tyrant in the region , no matter how many of their people are being massacred or gassed. I believe the policy we have adopted in Syria is the best moving forward. I.e keeping our direct involvement/engagement to the minimum, can offer support but not intervene against tyrants directly. Even so, we can see that the Syrian uprising turned civil war is still raging on with end in sight. Imagine we had gotten involved like we almost did few years ago, all the blame will be on us. So minimum engagement should be the new norm despite the casualties in these countries IMO.

Last edited:
18622135_1917980951806108_2540655739810502358_n.jpg
Mike Arnold
( Former MI5/6 Officer)

During 9/11 and 7/7 (and others) there were obvious ‘crime signatures’.

It is a terrible shame that our Governments have been allowed not to address the well documented scientific evidence regarding the murder of WPC Yvonne Fletcher and 9/11.

The likely ‘crime signatures’ for the recent Manchester bombing are:
18620942_1917981011806102_5633236092193452176_o.jpg

bomb.jpg

18622581_1917980958472774_836748310059090919_n.jpg

18623196_1917981018472768_6368604110035987596_o.jpg

18622135_1917980951806108_2540655739810502358_n.jpg

18623548_1917981021806101_9192042964511423105_o.jpg

mike 2.jpg

mike 1.jpg

Mike Arnoldto Global War on Terrorism is bogus

Last edited:
Why dont Vietnamese blow themself up?
Why see we no Shinto terrorism?
Why has Europe zero problems with Vietnamese, Indian or Chinese migrants?
We can all agree a specific group has a massive problem.
So far we see zero self critizism. According to them evrything is super good and all that what is not good is caused by others. There is zero self reflection. There is zero ability to look inwards.
I find it insulting that you say Muslims have something to do with it. I haven't done anything.
logo.png

847421-abdulrahmanal-rashed0.jpg

Abdulrahman Al-Rashed

...It is not true that the spread of terror crimes is a result of the suffering of Muslims in European “ghettos,” or those angry about the actions of regimes in Islamic countries. These are all excuses to justify terrorism. There are very similar cases experienced by other groups who follow other religions, such as Sikhs, Hindus, and Buddhists. Why do we not see these groups resort to explosive belts in protest?

Young Muslim youths of previous generations did not carry out such crimes, so why Muslims of today’s generation? Simply examine mainstream culture. The spread of extremism in Birmingham and Manchester has been easier than its spread in Saudi Arabia and Egypt because the laws are stricter and firmer in the latter, and lenient in Britain. In conclusion, fighting extremism is more important than fighting terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom