What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

logo.png

847421-abdulrahmanal-rashed0.jpg

Abdulrahman Al-Rashed

...It is not true that the spread of terror crimes is a result of the suffering of Muslims in European “ghettos,” or those angry about the actions of regimes in Islamic countries. These are all excuses to justify terrorism. There are very similar cases experienced by other groups who follow other religions, such as Sikhs, Hindus, and Buddhists. Why do we not see these groups resort to explosive belts in protest?

Young Muslim youths of previous generations did not carry out such crimes, so why Muslims of today’s generation? Simply examine mainstream culture. The spread of extremism in Birmingham and Manchester has been easier than its spread in Saudi Arabia and Egypt because the laws are stricter and firmer in the latter, and lenient in Britain. In conclusion, fighting extremism is more important than fighting terrorism.
your regime and their adoption to extreme version of religion and their support to the terrorism to fight and ignite a religious war between muslims is the reason for the spread of terrorism also the west is to be blamed for supporting this regime.

for every medicine there is side effects.

your regime and their adoption to extreme version of religion and their support to the terrorism to fight and ignite a religious war between muslims is the reason for the spread of terrorism also the west is to be blamed for supporting this regime.

for every medicine there is side effects.

Those terrorists easily find justifications in for their crimes in their book.

I think you have a gargantuan weakness. You have no Pope or Patriarch. You have no central authority who could channel the behavior into more civilized ways. This allows psychotic freaks like al-Baghdadi to hijack your religion.

+ i think you have a problem with violence and you cant question authority. It is almost impossible for you, to act as an individual. All this combined then condenses into what is DAESH, Muslim Brotherhood and other freak shows.

In Europe we had a similar phase between 11th and 13th century. Then the Renaissance started and the enlightenment. The oriental world can do this as well. Break up religiosity and take things from the ancient world. Your region is so rich in history. You can be proud for Cleopatra, Ramses and all that. You can be proud for Alexandria and follow it. Mix this old with what you have now. Just as we did.

And i believe the DAESH Freaks know that. Thats why they attack old monuments in Palmyra. Those monuments show people there were once better times. Times that contradict their stoneage behavior.

why should my community be targeted for actions of arabs

the terrorists are isis follower who follow wahhab its an arab thing. go ask them why they hate you

ethnicity and religion are two different things. muslims of indonesia malaysia etc have done nothing they got nothing to answer for

Wrong. Your kind attacks people in souther philippines. There are the same problems like in Syria or Iraq. They target people, murder them. Do terrorism. You are from Bangladesh. A country that houses ISIS and also where extremeists target non-muslims.

You have acid attacks on women. Machete attacks on non-muslims. There are travel warnings for Europeans to Bangladesh. As long you denie your problems, you wont be able to solve them.

Why would you label Ataturk a traitor but not Nasser?

So what?
Drinking alcohol is a Haraam act in Islam.

Everybody knows that.

It's still a serious crime to speak against Ataturk in Turkey.
http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/05/turkey-insulting-ataturk-still-serious-crime.html

On point of drinking alcohol, Mr Jinnah drank alcohol as well and I have heard that he also tasted atleast once that forbidden stuff. Correct me if I am wrong.
Mr. Jinnah never drank alcohol.

Where is your proof?

You have no Pope or Patriarch. You have no central authority who could channel the behavior into more civilized ways. This allows psychotic freaks like al-Baghdadi to hijack your religion.
That's right with the sunnis but if you look at with an observer eye you'd see that terrorism comes from the wahhabi/selefi sect which is small minority but supported heavily to do the damage that meant to be.

That's right with the sunnis but if you look at with an observer eye you'd see that terrorism comes from the wahhabi/selefi sect which is small minority but supported heavily to do the damage that meant to be.
There is no such thing as Wahabbism.

THats a foreigner's term.

Many people will be given bans in a few hours. I warned people three clear times to keep their nonsense to themselves, but they don't listen. Whatever your nationality be prepared.

Last edited:
Now for the fourth time, please stay on topic.
Posts about the suspect, the victims, the on-going investigation here and in Libya are fine.

Posts justifying this outrage, posts discussing how violent Islam is, posts discussing other conflicts, and arguing for the sheer hell of it will earn you a ban.

@mike2000 is back

Salman Abadi travelled from Tripoli transit via Istanbul- DÜSSELDORF to LONDON.
Turkish authorities send an urgent wire information to UK Security Forces.
So easy to do suicide attacks ? OMG.

Manchester mayor: Muslim terrorist ‘not a Muslim’
May 25, 2017

Jihad-coddling Andy Burnham stifled U.K. counterterror ops due to "Islamophobia" concerns.

The mayor of Manchester, England, has declared that the Muslim terrorist responsible for Monday’s attack at Manchester Arena — which killed 22 people and wounded approximately 59 more — is “not a Muslim.”
Mayor Andy Burnham’s decree contradicts the overwhelming evidence that suicide-terrorist Salman Abedi was a devout Muslim and an active member of his mosque in Britain.

On Wednesday, the mayor appeared on Britain's LBC talk program to make his case.
“The message that I would want to get over — and this is how the vast majority of people feel — this man was a terrorist, not a Muslim,” Burnham said. “The worst thing that can happen is that people use this to blame an entire community, the Muslim community.”

"In my view, the man who committed this atrocity no more represents the Muslim community than the individual who murdered my friend Jo Cox represents the white, Christian community,” he added.
It is unclear how Burnham, a Roman Catholic, has come to the conclusion that Salman Abedi is “not a Muslim.”

Abedi was a student of the Quran, according to The New York Times, and was described by neighbors as “devout.” Moreover, his family was heavily involved in the Islamic community in Manchester.
The alleged terrorist frequently attended the city’s Didsbury Mosque, and his father sometimes issued the call to prayer there.

Mayor Burnham, like many British politicians, has prioritized raising awareness about so-called “Islamophobia” over counterterrorism programs designed to keep the U.K. safe.
Burnham has committed far worse actions than simply scrubbing Abedi’s true motives.

Before becoming mayor of Greater Manchester, Burnham demanded an end to “toxic” counterterrorism programs on Islamic extremism.
In fact, it was a centerpiece of his campaign as the Labour Party’s candidate for the mayoral slot.

The programs to combat Islamic extremism in Britain created “a feeling in the Muslim community that it is being spied upon and unfairly targeted,” Burnham said in June 2016, demanding an end to the surveillance of radicals. “My fear is that [the] Prevent [program] is so toxic now that it will need to be scrapped."

Later that year, Burnham continued to propose even more dangerous ideas. In September 2016, he argued that Muslims should be allowed to bypass police when reporting hate crimes.
“In the midst of all these figures we’ve seen, we know that it is Islamophobia that is absolutely the most virulent strand of this hate that is coming forward,” Burnham said.

He added: “There’s a lot of people in this country not necessarily at risk from ‘Islamic extremism’ but it’s far-right extremism."

In his efforts to shut down counterterror programs, Burnham worked side by side with fringe Islamist groups to advance his agenda.

Andy Burnham was elected Manchester’s mayor on May 5. Less than three weeks later, his city has suffered a massive Islamic terror attack that killed scores of innocent teenage girls.

All indications appear to say that Burnham will continue to engage in willful blindness and coddle radical Islamists, much to the detriment and safety of his citizens.

https://elicit.wixsite.com/the-watchdog/single-post/2017/05/24/Manchester-mayor-Muslim-terrorist-‘not-a-Muslim’

Last edited:
Manchester mayor: Muslim terrorist ‘not a Muslim’
May 25, 2017

Jihad-coddling Andy Burnham stifled U.K. counterterror ops due to "Islamophobia" concerns.

The mayor of Manchester, England, has declared that the Muslim terrorist responsible for Monday’s attack at Manchester Arena — which killed 22 people and wounded approximately 59 more — is “not a Muslim.”
Mayor Andy Burnham’s decree contradicts the overwhelming evidence that suicide-terrorist Salman Abedi was a devout Muslim and an active member of his mosque in Britain.

On Wednesday, the mayor appeared on Britain's LBC talk program to make his case.
“The message that I would want to get over — and this is how the vast majority of people feel — this man was a terrorist, not a Muslim,” Burnham said. “The worst thing that can happen is that people use this to blame an entire community, the Muslim community.”

"In my view, the man who committed this atrocity no more represents the Muslim community than the individual who murdered my friend Jo Cox represents the white, Christian community,” he added.
It is unclear how Burnham, a Roman Catholic, has come to the conclusion that Salman Abedi is “not a Muslim.”

Abedi was a student of the Quran, according to The New York Times, and was described by neighbors as “devout.” Moreover, his family was heavily involved in the Islamic community in Manchester.
The alleged terrorist frequently attended the city’s Didsbury Mosque, and his father sometimes issued the call to prayer there.

Mayor Burnham, like many British politicians, has prioritized raising awareness about so-called “Islamophobia” over counterterrorism programs designed to keep the U.K. safe.
Burnham has committed far worse actions than simply scrubbing Abedi’s true motives.

Before becoming mayor of Greater Manchester, Burnham demanded an end to “toxic” counterterrorism programs on Islamic extremism.
In fact, it was a centerpiece of his campaign as the Labour Party’s candidate for the mayoral slot.

The programs to combat Islamic extremism in Britain created “a feeling in the Muslim community that it is being spied upon and unfairly targeted,” Burnham said in June 2016, demanding an end to the surveillance of radicals. “My fear is that [the] Prevent [program] is so toxic now that it will need to be scrapped."

Later that year, Burnham continued to propose even more dangerous ideas. In September 2016, he argued that Muslims should be allowed to bypass police when reporting hate crimes.
“In the midst of all these figures we’ve seen, we know that it is Islamophobia that is absolutely the most virulent strand of this hate that is coming forward,” Burnham said.

He added: “There’s a lot of people in this country not necessarily at risk from ‘Islamic extremism’ but it’s far-right extremism."

In his efforts to shut down counterterror programs, Burnham worked side by side with fringe Islamist groups to advance his agenda.

Andy Burnham was elected Manchester’s mayor on May 5. Less than three weeks later, his city has suffered a massive Islamic terror attack that killed scores of innocent teenage girls.

All indications appear to say that Burnham will continue to engage in willful blindness and coddle radical Islamists, much to the detriment and safety of his citizens.

https://elicit.wixsite.com/the-watchdog/single-post/2017/05/24/Manchester-mayor-Muslim-terrorist-‘not-a-Muslim’
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brea...losion-at-concert.497399/page-34#post-9513321

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom