What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
we won't become disappeared for speaking and contradicting....
but you will be lynched to death by violent mob if police dosnt arrest you first
We live in democracy dude,
you live in country where people are arrested just for photo shopping a picture of butcher of gujrat dissent is out of question in your nation from media to actors to athlete all fall in line when instructed by regime

but you will be lynched to death by violent mob if police dosnt arrest you first

you live in country where people are arrested just for photo shopping a picture of butcher of gujrat dissent is out of question in your nation from media to actors to athlete all fall in line when instructed by regime
Policing in every where is reactive never proactive
Photo shopping will be dealt by laws already established.
Regimes are never elected
They just take over the power. Read your nation's history then you can talk about india

No and do we need?
Good. Then why did Pakistan accepted for the proposal to scapegoat an innocent citizen of it's??

Did you get proof of Massood ?

Choice is never enforced.
Seems like china has given u
This was replied by another member :

"We have been fighting terrorists with series of plans so we have been doing so timing ..."

With this listing pakistan will be officially that has hosted three UN declared terrorists

Pakistan ain't in a position to make a choice

It's gushed down it's throat. The moment china said times up Pakistan has no options left
Just coz you are saying....where is proof of forcing?

Same goes to Pakistan army.
But nowwhen did indian army individually accepted the soldiers killed in Pakistan firing?
https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...ce-2009-reveals-rti-query/article26982299.ece

thats how u hide casualities for decades.
Dude your army openly declared that revealing casualties will bring down it's morale in pak parliament.... It's ridiculous

India .media regularly announces death of it's soldiers....
It's not our problem if it's not in your national media

Good. Then why did Pakistan accepted for the proposal to scapegoat an innocent citizen of it's??
I answered many members answered you need to have reading skills....

Everything in due time.
We want peace and we are cleaning our home in steps

Dude your army openly declared that revealing casualties will bring down it's morale in pak parliament.... It's ridiculous

Where did it declare that?

Indian media also reported 300 that they couldn't prove and had to take it back....but still shamelessly didn't so ...

Did you get proof of Massood ?

This was replied by another member :

"We have been fighting terrorists with series of plans so we have been doing so timing ..."

Just coz you are saying....where is proof of forcing?
Masood himself claimed pulwama attack in a video. Any sane nation would arrest him for further proceedings

It's like telling I will kick in my own Bal*s at my choice. Why did you people wait till UN does it??

You didn't get the point, it's called enforcing not forcing... You don't have a choice here

If pakistanis hasnt realized what modi has done till now.......
You will keep on talking about the mig loss for eternity it seems
And exactly what was that? You mean India changing it's story over a course of one mth?

Masood himself claimed pulwama attack in a video. Any sane nation would arrest him for further proceedings
So you have video proof yet UN gave you middle finger that you have no proof?

It's like telling I will kick in my own Bal*s at my choice. Why did you people wait till UN does it??
Coz it wasn't an issue but india's cry baby attitude is. And we want peace in the region ....Modi clearly stated he doesn't ...

You didn't get the point, it's called enforcing not forcing... You don't have a choice her
We do....we are the ones who "allowed ' it....I wonder what that means o learned one?!

I answered many members answered you need to have reading skills....

Everything in due time.
We want peace and we are cleaning our home in steps

Where did it declare that?

Indian media also reported 300 that they couldn't prove and had to take it back....but still shamelessly didn't so ...
If someone says that they are ready to kill an innocent for bigger things like whatever , they are mean imo

https://www.dawn.com/news/1337974 here you go
Media and government claimed about possibility with indirect evidence

No indian media dont announce every casuality. U never took mediato PAF airstikes location, nor gave them any report on damage. Our report says more than 300 indian soldiers were killed.

secondly when did they announced a single of that 4675 dead till 2016.

Peace with whom exactly??
And why now all of sudden?
Have you been dead since IK came as PM? He has been asking for peace since day one! He even said give TTP a chance to peace...we negotiating peace with Afghan and Iran....so are you capable of analysing the real situation?

And what was your point
Indian media ...only elaborated what they are...The same media has been feeding you shit unchallenged prob that is why you guys cry alot

No indian media dont announce every casuality. U never took mediato PAF airstikes location, nor gave them any report on damage. Our report says more than 300 indian soldiers were killed.

secondly when did they announced a single of that 4675 dead till 2016.
Here is your answer @kris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom