What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coz it wasn't an issue but india's cry baby attitude is. And we want peace in the region ....Modi clearly stated he doesn't ...

We do....we are the ones who "allowed ' it....I wonder what that means o learned one?!
What did modi state, your nation can never take a political stand either good or bad
That's why you always lose diplomatically for clarity - did pakistan permit UN to sanction Azhar or said it's ok to go ahead. Both are different

So you have video proof yet UN gave you middle finger that you have no proof?
Again according to whom??

If someone says that they are ready to kill an innocent for bigger things like whatever , they are mean imo

https://www.dawn.com/news/1337974 here you go
Media and government claimed about possibility with indirect evidence
Where is the army morale part Mr. Bollywood mirch masala!

What did modi state, your nation can never take a political stand either good or bad
That's why you always lose diplomatically for clarity - did pakistan permit UN to sanction Azhar or said it's ok to go ahead. Both are different
1) Feb 2019 we won even West was laughing loudly at India. ..With the media rushing to change the narrative every min.
2) why were the 300 comment taken back and recently many ministers also said Pakistan lost none. ...what diplomatic narrative we lost?
3)read the article or do they not teach you to read? Since you read @Viny replies you will also have seen me quoting for him from the article itself that we allowed....yes it is very different and yes we allowed meaning we had the upper hand.

Do read the article before getting hyped....I should ban all indians incapable of reading before posting

Have you been dead since IK came as PM? He has been asking for peace since day one! He even said give TTP a chance to peace...we negotiating peace with Afghan and Iran....so are you capable of analysing the real situation?
so did Nawaz, so did mushy so did every one else before. What has it changed for us at ground level. It's PA which has the final say on policy matters

[/QUOTE]
Indian media ...only elaborated what they are...The same media has been feeding you shit unchallenged prob that is why you guys cry alot[/QUOTE]
If you say Indian msm is biased I agree, but same with pak. But definitely I won't agree that they spew bullshit. Your msm isn't even heard anywhere
[/QUOTE]
Here is your answer @kris[/QUOTE]
Quote a source, not another person's feeling

Again according to whom??
According to the fact that Masood wasn't put on any lists since indian crying until we allowed it

so did Nawaz, so did mushy so did every one else before. What has it changed for us at ground level. It's PA which has the final say on policy matters
So that shows we want peace since you admit every PM and president did ask for peace so what are you debating? You could never get Masood on any list before ...what changed? PAKISTAN giving the green signal changed

If someone says that they are ready to kill an innocent for bigger things like whatever , they are mean imo
So he threatened and India cried a river? Lolz...called it proof? Lolz sorry I can't take you seriously

According to the fact that Masood wasn't put on any lists since indian crying until we allowed it

Let’s go with that “Pak allowed it” :laugh:

If that didn’t crack you up this below comment from dspr should cheer you up

“We can say with evidence that now there is no organised terrorist infrastructure in Pakistan.” :omghaha:

You are born fucking liars, open your tv channels and see, there is nothing genuine about your state.
Ok, we will take your word for it! Just hand over Maulana's head on a platter and you will see things calm down.

I believe that whatever you are accusing Modi of committing was not purportedly done on Pakistani soil. The writ of the Pakistani nation-state stops at the International Border. You can, however, always hand the masterminds of the perpetrators of acts of terror against India on Indian soil over to us. That will be a confidence building measure to which we shall genuinely reciprocate.

My comment, of course, was a pun, made in a lighter vein. You can't take it seriously. As for your comment, I can give you a piece of my mind:

1) One problem is this that there is no established international law, which compels a state to hand over its citizen to another state, on accusation of certain purported criminal charges, against him. So, why would Pakistan do it, and that also for a state, with which it is in a persistent conflict.

2) The people, you have mentioned, are not at all considered as "terrorists" or criminals, by most of the Pakistanis. They are deemed to be heroes. Most of the people fail to recognize that, people, fighting for certain cause, are invariably labelled as "criminals" and "heroes", by different group of people. This is a hard and undeniable fact of the human history. For example, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Bhagat Singh, Subhas Chandra Bose, and many others, were terrorists and criminals, in the eyes of British; but were heroes for most of the Indians of that time.

3) As for the labeling by UN, most of the Pakistanis don't ascribe it to it and don't give a damn. But, since the state is under compulsion to implement such provisions; it does so.

4) The dispute between India and Pakistan have deep historical roots and cannot be resolved easily; so CBMs have hardly any relevance here.

Ok, we will take your word for it! Just hand over Maulana's head on a platter and you will see things calm down.

Like we fear the baniyas, we will give you nothing and if you try something your pilots will be falling from the skies like flies.

So he threatened and India cried a river? Lolz...called it proof? Lolz sorry I can't take you seriously
Because you can't

Refresh your memory. China saved you a day.
[/QUOTE]
So that shows we want peace since you admit every PM and president did ask for peace so what are you debating? You could never get Masood on any list before ...what changed? PAKISTAN giving the green signal changed[/QUOTE]

So does Indian PM's. All we got is backstabbing for peace gestures.....
Did UN or P5 members ask for any green signal

Everything, in existence, is changing all the time.

Sir, this appears to be some sort of mass orgy.
Indian media ...only elaborated what they are...The same media has been feeding you shit unchallenged prob that is why you guys cry alot[/QUOTE]
If you say Indian msm is biased I agree, but same with pak. But definitely I won't agree that they spew bullshit. Your msm isn't even heard anywhere
[/QUOTE]
Quote a source, not another person's feeling[/QUOTE]
ohh the irony modi bakht asking for legit source!!

3 million trillion killed in balakot strike hindu boys are like jay modi ki no 2 fis were given about source.

Where is the army morale part Mr. Bollywood mirch masala!
So you realize the rest, who was hiding....
[/QUOTE]
1) Feb 2019 we won even West was laughing loudly at India. ..With the media rushing to change the narrative every min.
2) why were the 300 comment taken back and recently many ministers also said Pakistan lost none. ...what diplomatic narrative we lost?
3)read the article or do they not teach you to read? Since you read @Viny replies you will also have seen me quoting for him from the article itself that we allowed....yes it is very different and yes we allowed meaning we had the upper hand.

Do read the article before getting hyped....I should ban all indians incapable of reading before posting[/QUOTE]
India claimed strikes to be pre-emptive. Modi never claimed he won something. If else pls quote the source. I don't know who was laughing so loudly that you are distracted
300 figure was an indirect evidence and was never retracted. No minister claimed otherwise. Even sushma swaraj said no 'pakistan' civilian killed . Do you different?
Life of denial and illusion. You allowed UN,......

Indian media ...only elaborated what they are...The same media has been feeding you shit unchallenged prob that is why you guys cry alot
[/QUOTE]

3 million trillion killed in balakot strike hindu boys are like jay modi ki no 2 fis were given about source.[/QUOTE]
And what are you like

So you realize the rest, who was hiding....

Do read the article before getting hyped....I should ban all indians incapable of reading before posting[/QUOTE]
India claimed strikes to be pre-emptive. Modi never claimed he won something. If else pls quote the source. I don't know who was laughing so loudly that you are distracted
300 figure was an indirect evidence and was never retracted. No minister claimed otherwise. Even sushma swaraj said no 'pakistan' civilian killed . Do you different?
Life of denial and illusion. You allowed UN,......

[/QUOTE]

3 million trillion killed in balakot strike hindu boys are like jay modi ki no 2 fis were given about source.[/QUOTE]
And what are you like[/QUOTE]
i heart modi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom