What's new

Breaking: Israeli military escalation in Gaza

Israel and other players(US, PA) believe it is better for siege to remain intact in Gaza for now, and so we are back to tense situation ....

Today:

Breaking: Israeli 'warning' drone strike targets group of people launching balloons into Israel , 2 lightly injured

Breaking: Israeli tank shell targets Quds Brigades watch tower

Breaking: IDF radars catch fire from burning balloon on Gaza border(possibly Iron Dome radars)

DmfwSmHX0AMlZeH.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday 3 Palestinians killed in day time demonstrations ....

Tonight there are groups of young men demonstrating near the border as well, an injury in the leg from live fire is reported. And tear gas fired on demonstrators while flares fired in air to light up area.

Palestinians avoiding armed conflict but trying to do more than just sit in protests that don't gain attention

In West Bank:

Israeli soldier and settler(migrated from US, living in settlement built in Palestinian town) killed today by a Palestinian male:
fd0c2a8c3addd0c38af7734e0020943b.jpg

2d6dad661c5cf62bb3f627ec7755e9d6.jpg

You have to treat force with force, otherwise risk losing your only remaining cities. This is ethically correct decision to make, as long as no civilians in West Bank targeted, but targeting military is legitimate counterattack. I hate seeing loss of life, but if you sign up to occupy peoples land then it is ultimately a risk you're taking for yourself.

In West Bank:

Israeli soldier and settler(migrated from US, living in settlement built in Palestinian town) killed today by a Palestinian male:

You have to treat force with force, otherwise risk losing your only remaining cities. This is ethically correct decision to make, as long as no civilians in West Bank targeted, but targeting military is legitimate counterattack. I hate seeing loss of life, but if you sign up to occupy peoples land then it is ultimately a risk you're taking for yourself.

Such people like that guy won't be missed. His likes are the main reason for the conflict. It is the right of every people to (in worst case scenario) use force against foreign occupiers (violent at that too). International law permits that otherwise the world would be a jungle which it is despite of that in many ways, unfortunately.

I would have said that about any people. Israeli, Jew or non-Israel and non-Jew. Before people start crying "racism" here or that I somehow want to kill every Jew out there, lol.

Palestinian birth rates is the secret weapon here. That of course carries problems with it in terms of resources but if Palestinians elect/find leaders that can overcome this problem this might be the best long-term tactic (non-violent as well, won't give Israel propaganda to turn the most powerful countries in the world against a pro-Palestine policy) and will eventually force Jewish settlers out. Similarly the percentage of Palestinians in Israel itself (citizens) should also grow which would allow them to have more political power and influence in all layers of society.

I also believe that those Palestinians in the neighborhood that live abroad (Jordan, Lebanon mainly but not only, KSA, Syria, Egypt can be included) who want to return to Palestine should be ready for such a thing long-term.

Last edited:
@Saif al-Arab :

Why does the Arab world not unite and enforce a total economic blockade on the Zionists?

Like Egypt and Jordan cut off all diplomatic relations and then enforce a total trade blockade on these land thieves.

Saudi Arabia reversing it's policy of allowing Indian aircraft bound for the Zionist enity from crossing it's airspace.

The way I see it, if the Palestinians cannot count on their fellow Arabs to help them, then there is no hope at all.

@Saif al-Arab :

Why does the Arab world not unite and enforce a total economic blockade on the Zionists?

Like Egypt and Jordan cut off all diplomatic relations and then enforce a total trade blockade on these land thieves.

Saudi Arabia reversing it's policy of allowing Indian aircraft bound for the Zionist enity from crossing it's airspace.

The way I see it, if the Palestinians cannot count on their fellow Arabs to help them, then there is no hope at all.

After the creation of Israel the Arab world expelled (directly or indirectly) all Jews (Arab Jews) of which 2/3 of all modern-day Israelis are or descend from partially. Economic blockades have been ongoing for decades (since the beginning). Wars were also fought.

However it is a war that not even a united Arab world let alone a united Muslim world can win due to Israel's close ties with the US (basically a illegitimate child), the West (Europe, Holocaust guilt etc.) and even Russia which has close ties to Israel due to a large Russian Jewish population that is influential within Russia as well (politics, economics, military).

Arab governments don't speak for the Arab people. That is the problem. Hence the lack of unity on many fronts. Practically speaking it is also difficult to get 20 + countries and 500 million people on board on the same strategic projects and political ones.

It is well-known that those who are the closest (brothers, cousins, family members etc.) can tend (or tend to have) the biggest feuds and disagreements.

That news of a Indian airliner crossing Saudi Arabian airspace was/is fake news. Similar to the absurd news of Israel selling the Iron Dome (LOL)

41713451_2167729086590683_6347161910512713728_n.jpg

to KSA when operates the Patriots (that have proven themselves to be 95% successful in the Yemeni conflict), has agreed to buy THAAD and the S-400 as well while working with Ukraine on this front as well.

Palestinians cannot even count on the PA (Abbas). Or the world. The same superpowers that preach democracy, go to war to install it far away in foreign lands are silent despite 70 years of oppression from Israel and numerous incidents of breaking international law.

Israel is untouchable as things stand right now. Nuclear armed. They have the US in their pockets foreign policy wise too.

Even hypothetically speaking, if all Arabs ganged up and invaded Israel (all together, in a coordinated fashion, without any internal disagreements, treason, intrigues as in the past) Israel would be invaded easily but what do you think their response would be? They would be forced to use nuclear/hydrogen bombs and have in mind that Palestinians and Israelis (some 15 million people in total) live in a very small geographic/confined space. So it's almost impossible not to kill/attack a lot of Palestinians if you decide to attack Israel.

Brother @Falcon29 might expand more here.

After the creation of Israel the Arab world expelled (directly or indirectly) all Jews (Arab Jews) of which 2/3 of all modern-day Israelis are or descend from partially. Economic blockades have been ongoing for decades (since the beginning). Wars were also fought.

However it is a war that not even a united Arab world let alone a united Muslim world can win due to Israel's close ties with the US (basically a illegitimate child), the West (Europe, Holocaust guilt etc.) and even Russia which has close ties to Israel due to a large Russian Jewish population that is influential within Russia as well (politics, economics, military).

Arab governments don't speak for the Arab people. That is the problem. Hence the lack of unity on many fronts. Practically speaking it is also difficult to get 20 + countries and 500 million people on board on the same strategic projects and political ones.

It is well-known that those who are the closest (brothers, cousins, family members etc.) can tend (or tend to have) the biggest feuds and disagreements.

That news of a Indian airliner crossing Saudi Arabian airspace was/is fake news. Similar to the absurd news of Israel selling the Iron Dome (LOL)

41713451_2167729086590683_6347161910512713728_n.jpg

to KSA when operates the Patriots (that have proven themselves to be 95% successful in the Yemeni conflict), has agreed to buy THAAD and the S-400 as well while working with Ukraine on this front as well.

Palestinians cannot even count on the PA (Abbas). Or the world. The same superpowers that preach democracy, go to war to install it far away in foreign lands are silent despite 70 years of oppression from Israel and numerous incidents of breaking international law.

Israel is untouchable as things stand right now. Nuclear armed. They have the US in their pockets foreign policy wise too.

Even hypothetically speaking, if all Arabs ganged up and invaded Israel (all together, in a coordinated fashion, without any internal disagreements, treason, intrigues as in the past) Israel would be invaded easily but what do you think their response would be? They would be forced to use nuclear/hydrogen bombs and have in mind that Palestinians and Israelis (some 15 million people in total) live in a very small geographic/confined space. So it's almost impossible not to kill/attack a lot of Palestinians if you decide to attack Israel.

Brother @Falcon29 might expand more here.

Thanks for that reply and for correcting me as well.

I know that the Zionists cannot be conquered as they have nuclear weapons(I doubt that the US could actually do much if the Arab world launched a surprise assault and conquered Palestine) and may use them to kill millions of people all over the ME.

Total Arab boycott would at the least delegitimise these colonialists and there would be some hope for the Palestinians of getting something in the future. No state in history has ever survived over the long term that was not recognised as legitimate by it's neighbours.

I do not understand why Turkey's Erdogan talks about supporting the Palestinians and has flourishing economic relations with the Zionists.o_O

Palestine really makes me as a Muslim and a human angry, at how innocent people have had their land taken away through no fault of their own:mad:

In West Bank:

Come on man , that is an unfair picture of events.

You are talking about a civilian that was stabbed in the back in a shopping mall . He was a father of 4.

Most Israelis serve in the army. Does not mean it is allowed to stab them. Picture misrepresent as if he was on some sort of military duty. Which is not the case.

Now i don't support the settlements , but i don't support the stabbing of people either.

peace

~

Last edited:
Come on man , that is an unfair picture of events.

You are talking about a civilian that was stabbed in the back in a shopping mall . He was a father of 4.

Most Israelis serve in the army. Does not mean it is allowed to stab them. Picture misrepresent as if he was on some sort of military duty. Which is not the case.

Now i don't support the settlements , but i don't support the stabbing of people either.

peace

~

I don't know if he was in uniform at the time of incident, he may have well not have been. But, even then, it's hard to consider him normal civilian as a settler. Israeli's in 67 borders have more legitimate civilian status. And you rarely see them get attacked by Palestinian Arabs living in Israel. It just seems necessary to me to share background of some of these individuals to give context that they are both soldiers(off duty or not) and settlers in the occupied West Bank. Who are making life hard for Palestinians there, as well as appropriating their land, all of whom have families and are fathers as well. Not to mention numerous Palestinians get killed there as a result of the Israeli policies.

So as an outsider, it's understandable why some Palestinians are targeting settlers or soldiers/officers in the West Bank. Doesn't mean I would personally do it or support it. But, the narrative in international media is misleading so I needed to show context.

As for the guy personally, I don't focus on individual persons and don't like loss of life(I'm sure his family is mourning, respect that, and I don't celebrate loss of life. That being said from Palestinian perspective they're aggressors who cause harm to them). But, I gave general context of the group of individuals serving in army in West Bank or group of individuals migrating to settle there when it is ethically wrong.

@UKBengali @Saif al-Arab

Yes, the best route is a popular peaceful demonstrations on a permanent basis. West Bank and Gaza Palestinians should both try it out. West Bank Palestinians , however, are limited in movement due to IDF presence in West Bank and settlements which makes it very difficult to organize. Palestinians in Gaza can move in their territory freely so they are trying demonstrations on a weekly basis at the border. There is some rioting here and there but I don't consider that to be armed resistance and think it is fine.

Breaking: 2 Palestinians killed during night demonstrations along the Gaza border after an Israeli drone strike targeted a group of 3 Palestinians near the fence , stating that they were planting something on the fence, however no footage has been released as of yet to support that assertion

Breaking: Gaza Health Ministry reports 2 Palestinians killed, 60 injured from live fire/tear gas at Erez crossing demonstrations on the border

Reports of a third Palestinian having been killed as well

In West Bank:

Breaking: Israeli soldiers open fire on a Palestinian in East Jerusalem, reports know suggesting the Palestinian has been killed, with Israel claiming he tried attacking a soldier

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom