What's new

Breaking: IRGC seized a British tanker

If your dear self-appointed leader was so great maybe he should also have foreseen his favourite candidate corrupt Reisi would lose hugely and embarrassingly to Rouhani because even the people that don't boycott the mostly false election MUCH prefer Rouhani to your crazy candidates.
you made few out of order utterings that I would like to point out..
1- Leader is not self appointed ... read Iranian constitution and referendum that brought that constitution and by the way I did not agree with the constitution so I left but I respect the decision of majority ..may be you guys need to do that with Brexit.
2- Reisi...you accused him as being corrupt....provide evidence or shut up...that is how it works in civilised countries..
3- False elections....may be you know something that 50 million Iranians who voted did not know...and oh by the way BBC reports do not count as evidence!
4- Rouhani...oh yes that incompetent fool (my evidence ..6 years of his administration record)..I heard he was educated in a small Island called Britain... well what do U expect!

1) When did the assembly of experts ever challenge the "leader" or his performance? Who appoints this assembly of experts to begin with?
2) How did he get his job as manager of biggest bonyad in Iran... He must have excellent CV. Who appointed him? Pure coincidence that he was Khamenei's favourite candidate in the election as well...
3) By false election I meant it is not free and fair election because guardian council control everyone who runs. Zoroastrians (and other minorities) can barely be member of city council without getting sacked by extremists, let alone run for President. Point is: only pro-IRI establishment insiders can run. Rouhani was very close with Khamenei. There is no difference between 'hardliner' or 'reformist', there is pro-IRI and anti-IRI. BTW have you heard of GAMAAN? You should look at its polls sometime.
I respect your opinion about IRI system of governance you look at it as black and white but it is gray for me. I am not going to debate that It is for sure not a perfect system but compared with any thing else we have had in the modern history of Iran it stands out. As an external observer I must accept what Iranians inside Iran decide and if they decide 70% to reject Islamic system that is fine with me ( I took a peek at GAMAAN.)...just lets not allow Yanks/Brits to do that t Regime change for us again..lol....sorry but we are going off topic on this thread.

Iran President Hojatoleslam Hassan Rouhani to England establishment: don't make aberrant military maritime claims
President Rouhani on England warship HMS Montrose (F-236) performance at time of seizer England-flagged oil tanker Stena Impero
Strait for Strait ( (Gibraltar / Hormuz Strait)

Last edited:
Iran says Britain might release Grace 1 oil tanker soon

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-m...se-grace-1-oil-tanker-soon-irna-idUKKCN1V30J9

DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran said on Tuesday that Britain might free its oil tanker Grace 1 soon, after some documents were exchanged that would help the seized ship’s release.

“Britain is interested in releasing Iran’s oil tanker Grace 1 ... following the exchange of some documents, we hope the release will take place soon,” the deputy head of Iran’s ports and Maritime Organisation, Jalil Eslami, said in remarks reported by IRNA news agency.

Back
Top Bottom