What's new

Breaking: Imran and Trump's telephonic discussion on Kashmir

Imran Khan telephones Donald Trump, discusses occupied Kashmir issue

512913_8405346_PM-Imran-Trump_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan had a telephonic contact with US President Donald Trump, Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi said Friday.

During their telephonic conversation, PM Imran Khan took the US President into confidence regarding the UN Security Council meeting today in which Indian occupied Kashmir issue is being discussed.
Khan conveyed Pakistan's concern on recent developments in Occupied Kashmir and the threat they pose to the regional peace.

They also discussed the situation in Afghanistan.

The Foreign Minister said the conversation between the two leaders was held in a cordial environment. They also agreed to remain in contact over the occupied Kashmir issue.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/512913-pm-imran-telephones-donald-trump

I think people are mistaken here, there will be no resolution passed. So why are we talking of vetoes ? And people who know how UN works, the 5 countries dont use their veto on the same issue if they know one country will do it.

Your false ego worth nothing here, your false sarcasm/troll/rants worth nothing here because we believes respected senior/ professional members here who has some inside information here and not doing false sarcasm/rants troll like you're doing @خره مينه لګته وي

First you should have avoided quoting me for no reason Then bringing Khafee & F16 Thread thing here..

You Stop Licking Too Much or you will keep Doing it by tagging him... spare him & dont waste his time too.. I do enjoy his posts & I've never missed Liking his posts & I do respect him..

Ignore me & Move On -- You're Woth Nothing Too nor Your Lickings gonna Do anything...

I can Believe Whatever I want & You can Believe on whatever Fairytales you want to Believe ?? is it clear or not Mr.Rant Power ?

When we've a credible source of the News then We can Talk about it.... & I would love to See New F16 blocks too in PAF but the thing is I cant Trust USA nor anyone else should But why You're dragging + tagging Khafee here for no Reason ?? dont TAG him two times in one comment, you're dumb or what ?? .....

Maybe Khafee has access to some information But what is your Problem Mr.PowerBank ?? Kindly Dont quote me Again Nor I want to waste my Time on a guy like you....

Have a Great Day Mr.Power Bank..

Ab Dobara fazol reply ni karo..larkion ki thara batain nhi banao..Shukreya

First you should have avoided quoting me for no reason Then bringing Khafee & F16 Thread thing here..

You Stop Licking Too Much or you will keep Doing it by tagging him... spare him & dont waste his time too.. I do enjoy his posts & I've never missed Liking his posts & I do respect him..

Ignore me & Move On -- You're Woth Nothing Too nor Your Lickings gonna Do anything...

I can Believe Whatever I want & You can Believe on whatever Fairytales you want to Believe ?? is it clear or not Mr.Rant Power ?

When we've a credible source of the News then We can Talk about it.... & I would love to See New F16 blocks too in PAF but the thing is I cant Trust USA nor anyone else should But why You're dragging + tagging Khafee here for no Reason ?? dont TAG him two times in one comment, you're dumb or what ?? .....

Maybe Khafee has access to some information But what is your Problem Mr.PowerBank ?? Kindly Dont quote me Again Nor I want to waste my Time on a guy like you....

Have a Great Day Mr.Power Bank..

Ab Dobara fazol reply ni karo..larkion ki thara batain nhi banao..Shukreya
you're this post is completely trash, @Khafee is the who break the news Block- 72 F-16/ upgrades all our F-16 to V standard and also 20 AH-1Z viper will come so troll @Khafee first not me, and your F-35 raining down more than troll and rants then anything else, because everyone knows that Pakistan has 0 chance to get F-35 from USA, but latest F-16 has a Chances that Pakistan can get F-16 block 72 @inheritance

you're this post is completely trash, @Khafee is the who break the news Block- 72 F-16/ upgrades all our F-16 to V standard and also 20 AH-1Z viper will come so troll @Khafee first not me, and your F-35 raining down more than troll and rants then anything else, because everyone knows that Pakistan has 0 chance to get F-35 from USA, but latest F-16 has a Chances that Pakistan can get F-16 block 72 @inheritance

okkk ggootttt iittt --- Thaankkk Yoouuuu

Don't do sarcasm, as per @Khafee 18-24 F-16 Block-72 coming, rest of the fleet of our F-16 will upgraded to V standard @خره مينه لګته وي
And reality is...this is just PDF topic and wild fanboy dreams. Where is the proof

Bro I dont think there is any chance of block 70 or V standard or vipers. There is simply zero proof. Just internet waffle

First there was the block 70
Now there is F35

Shall I throw in f22 Raptors just for fun.

Come oooooon

And reality is...this is just PDF topic and wild fanboy dreams. Where is the proof

Bro I dont think there is any chance of block 70 or V standard or vipers. There is simply zero proof. Just internet waffle
I am not breaking this news @Khafee breaks this news so ask to @Khafee not to me there is whole separate thread running here, he is professional member he knows inside information of F-16 block 72 upgraded F-16 AH-1Z viper, andd TPS-MMP radars, according to @Khafee deal will sign in 2020/21 and equipment will arrive in 2023-2025 time period @ProudPak

Back
Top Bottom