What's new

Breaking: Imran and Trump's telephonic discussion on Kashmir

Look... Mods run the forum... they keep it straight... do it for free.

You might be young... doesn't matter... try to learn and contribute to PakPositive ...

Try to be more courteous in the future. Alright?!

Now.. off you go and do something for PakPositive!
And now u are having a go at me....exactly what didni do? Show me? Or dont get on the band wagon of shaving a go at me ?

Your impatience, and lack of knowledge shows your cluelessness, and immaturity.
And your abusive language in post # above to arabian show how well mannered and cultured you are. Block 70. Yeah right

Pak was the frontline state against communism...

Pak was the frontline state against terrorism...

Now, Pak is the frontline state against Hidutuva Demons...
The Hindutwa Demons have aspirations towards 2020 US presidential elections.

This is the best time to drive the initiative home to Trump that the two faced RSS extremist BJP is already back stabbing him in his up coming reelections:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/rss-...mists-and-supporters-around-the-world.631702/

trump can speak for 100 minutes and it may not matter at all ..........he called kim jung un his friend after calling him satan(kind of) few months earlier......trump is transactional person....if you give him something he might do something for you ..........but expecting moral stands from him is delusional

I guess this language is ok? I would have git banned for this. Either we are all allowed to treat indians like this or none. @Dubious you called me indian supporter. Well let's see how you deal with your friend
So you are upset on behalf of the Indians? Good to know

I don't understand why people are discussing other threads here? Stop derailing the thread!

Secondly some seem to think it is a proud thing to do to bash anything positive about Pakistan.

Childrun use your brains for once it isn't a decoration piece if you can't. ..Then follow a narrative not Indian one!!!

try to learn and contribute to PakPositive ...
His only contribution seems to be the name he chose

And now u are having a go at me....exactly what didni do? Show me? Or dont get on the band wagon of shaving a go at me ?
Snowflake can you stop attacking Pakistani members...what do you wish to prove by doing so?

trump can speak for 100 minutes and it may not matter at all ..........he called kim jung un his friend after calling him satan(kind of) few months earlier......trump is transactional person....if you give him something he might do something for you ..........but expecting moral stands from him is delusional
Did he miss calling Modi his friend and thus the anger?

Some of you actually worship him....god nay dhoka diya?

. I know you in bed with the mods and get away with abusive language and everything else.
You are being offensive and offended on behalf of Indians and you have the audacity to call out the other national who happens to be more pro Pakistan and giving positive news to depressive people like you? Where is your shame...

Pakistani are hsopitalible people and don't behave like you. Correct your attitude before pointing fingers. We mods have had enough of you hormonal emotional kids who pity and feel the need to give cover to Indians on this forum

@Khafee ignore him and leave him with his negativity

@ProudPak why are you using VPN....PDF is not blocked in Canada nor UK not even in Pakistan

not angry just telling how he is..........and india is a country of 1.3 billion people and they worship all kind of things....the point i was making though was trumps words hold very little value......i have seen his tweets where he contradicts himself in one single sentence ........

Fortunately or unfortunately he is elected leader of a world power....Not until india reaches such a stage...Trump trumps modi!
what does india reaching such a stage has anything to do with trump being generous with his words........i am simply pointing that he says lot of things which doesnt mean anything .......his actions though are very transactional in nature

what does india reaching such a stage has anything to do with trump being generous with his words........i am simply pointing that he says lot of things which doesnt mean anything .......his actions though are very transactional in nature
The point is...Trump is still leader of world power...his words matter unlike indias BECAUSE 1 is a world power and india is not

yes his words matter when he actually mean it........most of the time he doesnt mean what he says, specially when usa is not directly involve in it.......

So you are upset on behalf of the Indians? Good to know

I don't understand why people are discussing other threads here? Stop derailing the thread!

Secondly some seem to think it is a proud thing to do to bash anything positive about Pakistan.

Childrun use your brains for once it isn't a decoration piece if you can't. ..Then follow a narrative not Indian one!!!

His only contribution seems to be the name he chose

Snowflake can you stop attacking Pakistani members...what do you wish to prove by doing so?

So now called me snowflake (name calling) and called me an indian sympathiser. And then used your little power to ban me because I said bad languages was wrong and I would be banned.
@The Eagle @waz

This is the state of moderation. Nice.

Well ban me all you want. One thing I know for sure. LIttle men with little power will abuse it. Good luck Dubious. I guess u must function like this is real life too.
PS...I expect dubious to ban me again now that I have pointed his unfair behaviour.

At least he is behaving more Pakistani than most of you who are busy spreading and believing Indian based news in a will to divide the already divided nation
Does me saying jf17 shot down indian fighters is behaving like an indian and supporting india. One can only laugh. Can you point out what indian news I have spread? @waz @The Eagle
You replied to all this after banning me why? Because I said using abusive language by kafee was wrong. When I abuse indian you all ban me? I guess it's one rule for one and another for kafee.

He cant answer your questions!

he can't answer any question!

Dubious you know what you did. I know what you did. So twist and turn all u want. You abused your power and banned me for no reason...I am still waiting on why you banned me and u have not answered my questions above and retorted with 'he cant answer any question'.
Embarrassing @waz @The Eagle

Back
Top Bottom