What's new

Breaking: Fidayeen Attack on CRPF Convoy in Anantnag South Kashmir

d473f1d1-31fc-4c38-a2e8-00282d5544ed-15-1508024868.jpeg

all out for big loss.

He's back after you served him a good cup of tea, where is Burhan and cool jihadi gang ?
So are fewer Indian occupation forces dying since your achievement? 5 today....did your "all out" have any impact on the rate of deaths and suicides in your occupying forces? Why are they killing themselves by the way, if the war is going so well?

Oh dont start wid kashmiri suffering.
Look out of ur window, u'll see thousands suffering,begging, dying like animals.Pakistanis still voted Incompetent hukmarans whenever they got the chance,why,,coz it suited them.if that didnt bother u,, why do u expect it of others.
As far as legitimacy goes,,, nobody gives a damn. U shud understand by now that countries r cunning n selfish in nature n this jihad vs India ain't going to get them freedom(whatever that means,,, what exactly they want in this freedom, ,maybe eat cow n kill hindus, other thn that what)
Again no point invoking international law,,, asli international law is power n it seems it's on our side.

Yes, International geopolitics may lead to outcomes that differ from those required under International legal obligations of states. India has stronger diplomatic and economic clout than Pakistan, but definitely not strong enough to manipulate/bend International rules in their favor. India, despite having all the advantages, esp. post 9/11 and the resultant war against Islam/Muslims under false pretenses, still hasn't been able to convince the International Community (the UN) that Kashmir is an integral part of India (and not a disputed territory).

One could argue that 'International Law' is 'International Morality' actually, but that's besides the point. You are the Aggressors in Kashmir acting against International law. Stop pretending to be the victims

went too deep into a hateful violent foreign arab ideology.

got what they deserved.

They just wanted what was promised during Partition

We all hate hindus, yet we have a free Pakistan where we dont have to give a toss about you

But the Kashmiris are questioning why they are forced to look at you every day in their own land

They just want freedom

He's back after you served him a good cup of tea, where is Burhan and cool jihadi gang ?

Is abhinandan really back in India? I haven't heard a peep out of him. One would expect at least one interview where he states he downed an f16 if it happened... Quite an achievement. Our PAF marksmen have been photographed in victory poses. Why not abhinandan, whose achievement trumps everything PAF achieved? I'm beginning to wonder if he is actually even in India.

Is abhinandan really back in India? I haven't heard a peep out of him. One would expect at least one interview where he states he downed an f16 if it happened... Quite an achievement. Our PAF marksmen have been photographed in victory poses. Why not abhinandan, whose achievement trumps everything PAF achieved? I'm beginning to wonder if he is actually even in India.

I have a sneaky suspicion that abhinotindian may actually have a shred of decency and honour and refused to lie about the F16

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom