What's new

Breaking: Fidayeen Attack on CRPF Convoy in Anantnag South Kashmir

baat to uski bhi sahi hai.

we're very lucky here in India that we haven't ever had a Junta rule, yet.

is Modi Ji's brand of nationalism politicising the military ?

is Modi Ji corrupt and doing too much for his billionaire friends ?

want to waste time on commie BS or get real, Pakistan ? check the electrolal map by district, more saffron to come in the assembly elections. :cheers:
It is a junta though. Modi's private junta. He said so himself. Any criticism of said junta results in branding as a traitor and instant villificaton.

Let's see what Jeff Daniels has to say about that..... I mean Jeff Bridges...

It is a junta though. Modi's private junta. He said so himself. Any criticism of said junta results in branding as a traitor and instant villificaton.

Let's see what Jeff Daniels has to say about that..... I mean Jeff Bridges...
He's the Modiji, that's what they call him.. :P

Modi mulk se bahar kiya gaya atant wadi got brave....when modi ji in India no one dares....kaisa diya

Usko lotana nahi tha dusre din.
We r jani nooklia dushmans,,,he was captured attacking ur land,,,,ar dalna tha or atleast lambi time ke liye jail karna tha.
Chai pila ke bhejne ka kya matlab.
Btw yes u won this time.
corrections, he was captured without firing a single shot, not even a bullet let alone a missile...the only thing he fired off was fart from his bunghole before ejecting when a missile rammed up his arse! :lol: as for why we returned him, well what can I say, after getting rectally violated, then gang raped on camera and then giving up all the secrets her knew (yeeeeeaah, I would l wouldn't take his "im not shupposed to tell you dish" too seriously if I was you, Pakistani style of chitrol can make the best of em talk and your monkey wasn't even close to being mediocre). Ab kia karna tha is bimaar choohay ko rakh kay...so we gave him back. you can shake your buttcheeks all you want ranting "dar gae dar gae"... we have and will continue to pound your sena into a pulp while you enjoy your self delusions...:enjoy:

Why do the the supposedly central Asian, afghan, turkic, persian, nordic, neanderthal farmer descendant Pakistanis in the pics look like that they have been imported from some village in bihar?
I mean seriously ,,apart from that tall guy in later pics wid white shades of beard,,:D
Uhm, probably because their neanderthal forefathers injected and infected all your bihari maleehas over and over again CENTURIES ago.

you just set yourself up for humiliation man! when you have such a feminine background like that of an indian then you should just keep your damn mouth shut...pointing one finger at us means 4 fingers pointed at you (I'd say 3 fingers but monkeys have a 5th finger instead of a thumb). 8-)

baat to uski bhi sahi hai.

we're very lucky here in India that we haven't ever had a Junta rule, yet.

is Modi Ji's brand of nationalism politicising the military ?

is Modi Ji corrupt and doing too much for his billionaire friends ?

want to waste time on commie BS or get real, Pakistan ? check the electrolal map by district, more saffron to come in the assembly elections. :cheers:

What're the answers to your questions? Also what commie BS?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom