What's new

BREAKING: Cypher Is Leaked By Someone In Pak Military!!

Tosha khana is drama , SC will not let khan disqualify in tosha khana, SC already hinted to give IK relief in murder case , so PDM desperately wants to jail khan once but their wish will remain wish inshallah.
Time bomb is ticking on PDM head khan wapis aa raha ha khan wapis aa raha ha .. tik tik tik tik :lol:
They will face the music right after losing seats in august :lol:

At the end I guess Maryam Nawaz herself is going to come on media and would blame Imran Khan of raping her, just for the sake of throwing IK behind bars. :lol:

Imrans paoa bajwa n fiaz r dead.
U r fatherless along with imrandoo,
Imran is begging for new adoption..
Find him a suitable papa..ok

WHat on earth has imran .evolved in2..
Abuse of coke n steriods.. ?

No education ? No schooling ??

Can I send you these two books please
Otherwise can you reply in Urdu so we can understand what your saying ??

It’s just incoherent ramblings over and over which aren’t making any kind of sense .

92FBA0D4-2412-43C5-9859-C1B7A6B22868.jpeg
833CD852-612C-4856-B1EA-1850C584C6C9.jpeg

A few days ago, I posted a video of Hamid Mir in a new Topic here in which, indirectly, Mr. Mir supported Imran by condemning the on-going repression in a rousing way. PTI fanbois here called him 'Lifafa' and other usual names even in that thread. Today Mr. Mir is confirming that the whole American conspiracy was bogus and that Imran's downfall is due to Imran himself.

One main issue is that, while politicians lie a lot of the time, everywhere in the world. Imran, in his lust for power, went on a dangerous course while he was still the sitting PM of Pakistan and risked Pakistan's economy, which is heavily dependent upon trade with America, the EU and American allies. Imagine the consequences for Pakistan had Biden decided to shut Pakistan out of the SWIFT banking alone? But then expats Pakistanis, many of them probably can't even read/write in Urdu won't know the pain, watching the burning of Pakistan from a safe, comfortable distance.

Hi meengla ,

Quick question
Are you a yank ??

Dudes link their replies with tweets mostly from pmln or geo news.
I don't understand how a sane mind could still trust these two sources.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230720_154344_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_154344_Facebook.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 42
David Lu used abusive language, in a private meeting with Pakistan ambassador, government decided to demarche US ambassador in Pakistan, US government issued clarification that it was not US state policy to dislodge Imran Khan government neither they are interested to do so. That was that. Imran Khan made a mountain out of a molehill, tried to jeopardise US-Pakistan relations to save his skin.

I believe that's the absolute truth!

I believe that's the absolute truth!

What is curious is that such "language" is often used by nations that are comfortable with each other. Many declassified conversations between UK and USA from the prelude to the 2nd WW, and during, were equally pithy.

Language was certainly "abusive" during the Suez crisis and Mrs Indira Gandhi was in NO DOUBT about USA's "LANGUAGE" in 71.

She just insulted back or ignored the USA.

At the end I guess Maryam Nawaz herself is going to come on media and would blame Imran Khan of raping her, just for the sake of throwing IK behind bars. :lol:

mainay ye baat saal pehlay ki the end may isnay aur iskay abay nay akar kahna hey IK nay hamara rape kya hey plz ano andar karoo bc na baat bani tu london may chupay pilay nay khna hey jitnay hamari supporters nay sab ka rape bhi ik nay kya hey aur saray patwari noon leagie supporters ispe haan b kaheengay :lol::lol::lol:

David Lu used abusive language, in a private meeting with Pakistan ambassador, government decided to demarche US ambassador in Pakistan, US government issued clarification that it was not US state policy to dislodge Imran Khan government neither they are interested to do so. That was that. Imran Khan made a mountain out of a molehill, tried to jeopardise US-Pakistan relations to save his skin.
Its amazing how you lie with so much confidence, you make sharief family looks like angels.
US pakistan realitions? didn't they just recently called your Government a terrorist , oh wait your suffer from Brian in the *** syndrom very common amongst patwari and have no self respect thats why you cant remmber the truth....

No one can remove me from Pakistani politics, as long as, I have donkey's children with me.."
"Nawaz Sharif"

1689874466869.png

Back
Top Bottom