BREAKING: Cypher Is Leaked By Someone In Pak Military!!

Ji Ishaq Dar samdhi hota hai😂

Make it public and let everyone decide, no one will believe this second hand narrative drama.

Ishaq Dar has a weak character, he left the country while he was a Finance Minister to escape jail, though the case against him was also frivolous, later could not proved in the court.

View attachment 939673

164 ka bayaan! Lol chutye patwri noon leagie supporters

Opening a benami account, sending money to Pakistan through that benami account was not unlawful at that time. Later when Musharraf realised that there in no case can be built so they decided to make new law.

Sharifs were exonerated because they proved that at the time of transactions made by those accounts, the law permitted them to do so, and law made after time can not be implemented on past transactions.

The case were very simple but for the sake of media trial they stretched the case for decades and gain nothing in the courts but gained huge through media trial.

IK is not coming slow , he is going to put his shoes on company’s tail :lol:

IK took stay-order on cypher probe, which was vacated just two days ago. Now he is saying that he got a chance to expose cypher drama, he is the biggest drama Pakistan ever produced.

He said same at the time of VONC, that i'm happy they moved VONC against me, now i will expose them.

Just keep in mind Muneeb claims to be a lawyer, yet doesn't know this is't a statement under 164, but still claims it is.

Secondly, Azam Khan has not talked to his family for a month, his family has filed a petition and an FIR for his kidnapping, Isb police says Azam Khan is kidnapped just a week ago, yet Muneeb mian knows that Azam Khan wrote this?

Also, Isb poice keh rahi hai banda aghwa hai, interior minister says he was at his friend's house, and he was in hiding and somehow magically gets this two page letter?

As I said before, why are you fools going to such great lengths to make this process seem legitimate? Phansi charhao aur mukao topi drama, awayeen lagay huay ho.

Foreign funding failed, Toshakhana failed, 9 May has got hiccups, ab naya shosha agaya market main.

Ustad Ji,

He not only recorded his statement of 164, but also recorded a statement of 161, his statement his not just two pages, this statement is supported with 14-15 other pages.

What Rana Sana is saying (hiding with his friend at own will, etc) is recorded through statement of 161, by voluntarily appearing before SHO Kohsar Police Station, and requested to trash FIR # 479/23 dated 16-June-2023, in which his recovery was demanded by his family.

Why are those who believed in the stories of Northern Areas during Imran tenure, not believing in this story?

He voluntarily recorded his statement (164) on 18-July-2023 in front of magistrate (Awaid Irshad Bhatti, 1st Class Magistrate, Industrial Area, Islamabad).

No matter how much PTI dispute this matter in press, social media or TV, this is admissible in court of law.

Let me tell you the law ...a kidnapped or disappeared person in police record can't give 164. Azam family has already filed his disappearance FIR .... now at least the family knows now he is alive.

that is the biggest " bhund " by premier agencies .... lollll

He first clarified, through his statement of 161, that he was not kidnapped, so objection dismissed.

I am surprised how no movie director has taken up this script and made a miniseries out of this.

This is 10x better than house of cards!

Sir, since Imran Khan started the series of his speeches, we do not like any drama . . .

@muhammadhafeezmalik @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE , you both don't need to create a new thread of the same thing whenever Mr Dentonic comes on TV or Rana Sanaullah gives a twist to his mustache.

Dono ko tankhwa mil jaye gi time par, magr forum aik hi news say clutter na karo khuda ka wasta hai.

Post any latest news (or rather jokes) over in this main thread takay phir ham sab is lateefay say lutf andoz ho sakain!

Thank you.

Sure Sir.

Tankhwa zaror dilwaiye ga, and please add @Riz to the list.

Ishaq Dar has a weak character, he left the country while he was a Finance Minister to escape jail, though the case against him was also frivolous, later could not proved in the court.
Yet he is PMLN’s senior leader and as powerful than the current PM in certain ways with direct line to London.

Case was just a frivolous as mian nawaz’s platelet count.

IK took stay-order on cypher probe, which was vacated just two days ago. Now he is saying that he got a chance to expose cypher drama, he is the biggest drama Pakistan ever produced.

He said same at the time of VONC, that i'm happy they moved VONC against me, now i will expose them.
He knew what was written in the cypher and he was dead sure company want to remove him on the wish of their masters USA .
Dhakan kus k , original cypher is in supreme court waiting for the approval of Chief Justice to investigate and forms JIT , he dont want to accept inquiries other then Supreme Court thats why he took stay order from the court

I was talking about official copies, there would have many unofficial copies, even Sabir Shakir knew that. DUMB

Dhakn padh to laita tweet sab ko pata ha official kon hoty hain :lol:

Azam Khan is missing for more then months.

Cypher Investigation!! Ather kazmi Dar Gaye​

Dear Establishment stop fighting with people of pakistan, let people of pakistan decide their leader.
Why we keep on using the word establishment? Its only army useless pathetic generals and ISI slaves who are responsible for the rape of the Pakistani nation.
If Pakistan have to move forward then nation have to grow the balls and hang them all these smug good for nothing generals with tin medals on each Islamabad squares for their crimes.

Paindoo don't you know the Cipher is already with Supreme court of Pakistan what exactly are you trying to prove?? Why doesn't your clown government make it public for everyone to see.
You will never get a reply from these donkey breeds

Bring it on American lackeys & Indian lovers .

Fixed it for you .

Tosha khana is drama , SC will not let khan disqualify in tosha khana, SC already hinted to give IK relief in murder case , so PDM desperately wants to jail khan once but their wish will remain wish inshallah.
Time bomb is ticking on PDM head khan wapis aa raha ha khan wapis aa raha ha .. tik tik tik tik :lol:
They will face the music right after losing seats in august :lol: