What's new

BREAKING: Cypher Is Leaked By Someone In Pak Military!!

What is so laughable is the blatant reluctance of the establishment media touts to raise the most obvious and damning questions in this whole episode:

1) Who picked up Azam Khan 4 weeks ago?​
2) How can anything he say after being picked up (and presumably coerced / tortured) be accepted as the truth?​

Those are questions that any so-called journalist worth his salt would ask from the off. But dishonesty is the hallmark of the entire existing hybrid charade (which includes large chunks of the corrupt media).

And then you have news that Azam Khan returned home in Islamabad yesterday and the following reported in Dawn:

However, lawyer Qasim Wadud told Dawn that his client was “not in a condition” to comment on the statement being attributed to him.

Is he injured? Traumatised? Surely that should be queried?

And yet the braindead patwari's still salivate over this obvious nonsense as if it's a free for all at a khota biryani food-fest.

Dogs are always going to be dogs. Generals and PDM is under the impression all of the Pakistan is illiterate and they are the wised and blessed ones. FA pass generals think earth is square and they can still make the population fool that's why every day there is a new drama created to keep eyes off the economy.

The truth about the Cypher is brilliantly told by Syed Talat Hussein in this video. So there were political objectives and there were 'timelines': First become a victim of 'American Conspiracy' to build public support by tapping into Pakistanis' anti-Americanism and maybe use that 'conspiracy' to even prevent the No Confidence Motion Motion--which Imran did try to avoid but couldn't and was toppled. Then use that public support to try to make the Army Chief support Imran (again) by labeling the Army Chief 'one and only one' responsible per Imran's own words then. But when that didn't work, then target the entire military leadership--you know, 'the Establishment' which this forum was in love with until their foul-mouthed, physically and internally ugly Pied Piper started speaking against.
[A disclaimer: Not all of what I say in this post is in Talat's video but the gist of the video is similar to my post and I believe that's my own understanding of the events since March 2022 and I have told my views multiple times on this forum].

Meengla sahib,

First of all I want to apologize for using crude language against you last time. That being said, it is sad hearing your views lately. I assure you nobody is a cultist or youthiya or “Imrandoo “ ( lol). If you ever want to witness a person who has lost all his marbles it is @Baghial lol. it’s just we are sick and tired of the same faces ruling pakistan for over 30 years, meaning same old stale material in new packaging. I will say to you very respectfully even though it might come off as crude, in the words of Maryam (forgot her last name) “Aap royay pitain cheekain maarain “ the popular support is with Imran Khan, not because he is perfect, he MUST have been a playboy in his past, that is human qualities as nobody is infallible except for certain individuals BUT one thing he is not, is corrupt or a traitor to his country. You can call me a cultist as it is your right and it is an Internet forum lol. Just don’t become personally obsessed in your hatred because that is what you come across lately and not the mature individual that I know you to be.

What is curious is that such "language" is often used by nations that are comfortable with each other. Many declassified conversations between UK and USA from the prelude to the 2nd WW, and during, were equally pithy.

Language was certainly "abusive" during the Suez crisis and Mrs Indira Gandhi was in NO DOUBT about USA's "LANGUAGE" in 71.

She just insulted back or ignored the USA.

American ambassadors were under huge pressure from The Congress and White House for finding allies to the resolution against Russia in UN, Pakistan could have easily remain silent and neutral for that resolution as india and some other countries did, but our PM boosting and terming this as winning some world cup. Lu would have used some abusive words. Pakistan could have easily ignore them or issue a démarche to US ambassador, not more than that.

Instead NIazi used this as an opprtunity for his reviving his politics and said that as a junior US foreign officer used abusive words so US wants to change me. Now he is saying that through that cypher US gave caution in code-words to Bajwa to topple my government, as US did not have any other channel to convey its message to Bajwa!!

(I am not sharing Murtza tweet but the video of Imran)

Imran made the story of the cipher is very complicated. According to Imran Bhai, General Bajwa lobbied the US through Hussain Haqqani and then the US, instead of giving a green-light to General Bajwa through Hussain Haqqani, sent a message to Bajwa through its ambassador to remove Khan!! Is Imran Khan himself and idiot or does he understand his followers as dummys?

Just like how Imran Riaz is also voluntarily in hiding, or he will pop up dead a month later and some dubious terror org will claim his killing?

Who knows?? And I sincerely hope it would be a truth that he is hiding by his own will.

Last edited:
Its amazing how you lie with so much confidence, you make sharief family looks like angels.
US pakistan realitions? didn't they just recently called your Government a terrorist , oh wait your suffer from Brian in the *** syndrom very common amongst patwari and have no self respect thats why you cant remmber the truth....

Sharifs are more clearer in their stance, more honest, more competent, more loyal to the people and country than Imran Khan.
US did not declare Pakistan a terrorist state, you should curtail your time spending on listening Indian media.

American ambassadors were under swear pressure from The Congress and White House for finding allies to the resolution against Russia in UN, Pakistan could have easily remain silent and neutral for that resolution as india and some other countries did, but our PM boosting and terming this as winning some world cup. Lu would have used some abusive words. Pakistan could have easily ignore them or issue a démarche to US ambassador, not more than that.

Instead NIazi used this as an opprtunity for his reviving his politics and said that as a junior US foreign officer used abusive words so US wants to change me. Now he is saying that through that cypher US gave caution in code-words to Bajwa to topple my government, as US did not have any other channel to convey its message to Bajwa!!

(I am not sharing Murtza tweet but the video of Imran)

Imran made the story of the cipher is very complicated. According to Imran Bhai, General Bajwa lobbied the US through Hussain Haqqani and then the US, instead of giving a green-light to General Bajwa through Hussain Haqqani, sent a message to Bajwa through its ambassador to remove Khan!! Is Imran Khan himself and idiot or does he understand his followers as dummys?

Who knows?? And I sincerely hope it would be a truth that he is hiding by his own will.
Amreeka bahadur was also desperate to find allies during the cold war and found one unconditionally loyal one in Pakistan. And look how it all worked out for Pakistan.

This is classic definition of insanity. When did Amreeka bahadur ever uphold its end of the alliance bargain? But I digress, reasoning with a born sepoy is a fool's errand.

Sharifs are more clearer in their stance, more honest, more competent, more loyal to the people and country than Imran Khan.
US did not declare Pakistan a terrorist state, you should curtail your time spending on listening Indian media.
Who are you to decide who is honest or not ? Har Pakistani patwarion ki tarha chutiaaa ha kia ?? Only free and fair Elections will decide who is favorite and honest leader of Pakistan

Konsy shair ? Yeh waly ? Jo shikar k time tuti kar daity hain ?:lol:
8053FE2C-721E-4AC2-BE4E-B9D0253C2887.jpeg

Meengla sahib,

First of all I want to apologize for using crude language against you last time. That being said, it is sad hearing your views lately. I assure you nobody is a cultist or youthiya or “Imrandoo “ ( lol). If you ever want to witness a person who has lost all his marbles it is @Baghial lol. it’s just we are sick and tired of the same faces ruling pakistan for over 30 years, meaning same old stale material in new packaging. I will say to you very respectfully even though it might come off as crude, in the words of Maryam (forgot her last name) “Aap royay pitain cheekain maarain “ the popular support is with Imran Khan, not because he is perfect, he MUST have been a playboy in his past, that is human qualities as nobody is infallible except for certain individuals BUT one thing he is not, is corrupt or a traitor to his country. You can call me a cultist as it is your right and it is an Internet forum lol. Just don’t become personally obsessed in your hatred because that is what you come across lately and not the mature individual that I know you to be.

Thank you. No hard feelings. Actually, Imran fanbois on this forum have been generally politer to me than to others.

My opinion of Imran is based on my understanding that he is morally and intellectually corrupt and I have expressed my reasonings multiple times here lately as to how I came to that conclusion. That doesn't mean I like the old order but I now think the Noonies, minus Nawaz as the PM, is better option for Pakistan. Actually, even before the May 9 debacle by Imran, I had 'voted' for the Noonies in this forum and told so in my post, as my choice for the next elections. It is a sad choice but it is the best available choice IMO.
But you are right: Calling 'Imrandoo' is inappropriate however 'Cult' is the right word to describe most of Imran followers, not saying you are one of them.
Peace.

Please don't laugh .......

We support rule of law, says US on Pakistan elections

• US State Department spokesperson Matthew Miller says Washington supports peaceful upholding of fundamental democratic principles such as free media, free speech, freedom of assembly
BR

1689942432291.png

US State Department spokesperson Matthew Miller was asked to comment regarding chances of “unfair elections” being held in Pakistan.

“So, I will make clear that we support the peaceful upholding of fundamental democratic principles such as free media, free speech, freedom assembly,” he replied.

“We champion the rule of law, not just in Pakistan but around the world. These principles are the foundations for democratic elections.

Oh Bhai, the whole 'regime change' conspiracy is so bogus that one wouldn't know whether to laugh at it or cry at the 'intellect' of those who bought it in large numbers! A bogus accusation against America which even Imran later retracted from after he had milked the anti-Americanism in Pakistan to reach popularity, which he didn't have before the NCM vote.
Please all watch this video--but it is in Urdu. While the video I am posting below is well worth watching in its entirety, this part of the video is where Mansoor Ali Khan demolishes Imran's narrative. The biggest shock is Imran complaining to the military about the military withdrawing its support to Imran in Lahore, thus implicitly accepting that Imran was propped up by the military! What an idiot!!

Thank you. No hard feelings. Actually, Imran fanbois on this forum have been generally politer to me than to others.

My opinion of Imran is based on my understanding that he is morally and intellectually corrupt and I have expressed my reasonings multiple times here lately as to how I came to that conclusion. That doesn't mean I like the old order but I now think the Noonies, minus Nawaz as the PM, is better option for Pakistan. Actually, even before the May 9 debacle by Imran, I had 'voted' for the Noonies in this forum and told so in my post, as my choice for the next elections. It is a sad choice but it is the best available choice IMO.
But you are right: Calling 'Imrandoo' is inappropriate however 'Cult' is the right word to describe most of Imran followers, not saying you are one of them.
Peace.

نواز شریف اور شہباز شریف اگر 300 سال بھی زندہ رہیں تو 290 سال گزرنے کے بعد بھی یہ دونوں یہی کہہ رہے ہوں گے کہ اگر اب ہمیں باری ملی تو ہم عوام کی تقدیر بدل دیں گے اور انکے سپورٹر اس پر یقین بھی کریں گے:lol:

Oh Bhai, the whole 'regime change' conspiracy is so bogus that one wouldn't know whether to laugh at it or cry at the 'intellect' of those who bought it in large numbers! A bogus accusation against America which even Imran later retracted from after he had milked the anti-Americanism in Pakistan to reach popularity, which he didn't have before the NCM vote.
Please all watch this video--but it is in Urdu. While the video I am posting below is well worth watching in its entirety, this part of the video is where Mansoor Ali Khan demolishes Imran's narrative. The biggest shock is Imran complaining to the military about the military withdrawing its support to Imran in Lahore, thus implicitly accepting that Imran was propped up by the military! What an idiot!!

IMG_6286.jpeg

Itna defah tu Americi America aur Sharif kidh ka nahi kartay jitnay PMLN ke supporters karahay hain … :lol:

Last edited:
Itna defah tu Americi America aur Sharif kidh ka nahi kartay jitnay PMLN ke supporters karahay hain … :lol:

Watch my comments in the Russia-Ukraine war section where I blame the American NeoCons for that war and most other strife in the world.

But this was not. Imran vs the Establishment is pure Power politics. Imran's path to continued Power was through the military and he only developed his anti-Establishment narrative AFTER losing the NCM and after having established his popularity by riding on the anti-Americanism in Pakistan.

Anyway, I am certain his chapter is closed for foreseeable future. The only possibility I see for his return is the Noonies appoint Nawaz Sharif as PM who'd screw up again with the Establishment but even that's a remote possibility.

Back
Top Bottom