What's new

BREAKING: Cypher Is Leaked By Someone In Pak Military!!

Watch my comments in the Russia-Ukraine war section where I blame the American NeoCons for that war and most other strife in the world.

But this was not. Imran vs the Establishment is pure Power politics. Imran's path to continued Power was through the military and he only developed his anti-Establishment narrative AFTER losing the NCM and after having established his popularity by riding on the anti-Americanism in Pakistan.

Anyway, I am certain his chapter is closed for foreseeable future. The only possibility I see for his return is the Noonies appoint Nawaz Sharif as PM who'd screw up again with the Establishment but even that's a remote possibility.
:taz:

What is so laughable is the blatant reluctance of the establishment media touts to raise the most obvious and damning questions in this whole episode:

1) Who picked up Azam Khan 4 weeks ago?​
2) How can anything he say after being picked up (and presumably coerced / tortured) be accepted as the truth?​

Those are questions that any so-called journalist worth his salt would ask from the off. But dishonesty is the hallmark of the entire existing hybrid charade (which includes large chunks of the corrupt media).

And then you have news that Azam Khan returned home in Islamabad yesterday and the following reported in Dawn:

However, lawyer Qasim Wadud told Dawn that his client was “not in a condition” to comment on the statement being attributed to him.

Is he injured? Traumatised? Surely that should be queried?

And yet the braindead patwari's still salivate over this obvious nonsense as if it's a free for all at a khota biryani food-fest.

Does he look injured, traumatised??

1690005432359.png

Who are you to decide who is honest or not ? Har Pakistani patwarion ki tarha chutiaaa ha kia ?? Only free and fair Elections will decide who is favorite and honest leader of Pakistan

Who are you decide that every PMLN member is corrupt, dishonest??

View attachment 940221

Who are you decide that every PMLN member is corrupt, dishonest??
The same goes to you. You keep posting each and every bit.... only against PTI, while completely ignoring the people (who I strongly suspect fund you also). Just tell me if these Nonnies and Generals were angels why the country sunk so low just when they took charge? Everything was going well until these people came and they literally raped Pakistan and it is still going on.
I wonder why don't you start threads against Nawaz Sharif, Ishaq Dar, Shehbaz Sharif, Maryam Safdar and many others????????

Last edited:
The truth about the Cypher is brilliantly told by Syed Talat Hussein in this video. So there were political objectives and there were 'timelines': First become a victim of 'American Conspiracy' to build public support by tapping into Pakistanis' anti-Americanism and maybe use that 'conspiracy' to even prevent the No Confidence Motion Motion--which Imran did try to avoid but couldn't and was toppled. Then use that public support to try to make the Army Chief support Imran (again) by labeling the Army Chief 'one and only one' responsible per Imran's own words then. But when that didn't work, then target the entire military leadership--you know, 'the Establishment' which this forum was in love with until their foul-mouthed, physically and internally ugly Pied Piper started speaking against.
[A disclaimer: Not all of what I say in this post is in Talat's video but the gist of the video is similar to my post and I believe that's my own understanding of the events since March 2022 and I have told my views multiple times on this forum].

Oh come on, you're suggesting a lifafi journalist. He's anti-imran, he even states that Imran Khan and PTI's agenda is the interests of Israel, hence why Israel raise her voice a few days ago. He's the same guy who supports Justice Qazi Faiz Esa.

And you can tell from this photo that he perhaps isn't traumatised or suffering from duress or coercion in making this visit?

And look, all of a sudden he's also wearing a face mask, just like those who feature in the launch of new political parties. The correlation in both cases is the involvement of the Agricultural Department.

You fail to even address the 2 questions I raise in my post because they leave you with no leg to stand on in this nonsense.

Even if you weren't so blinded by your love of the gang of thieves who you worship so much, you would also ask the simple question:

Who is sitting in the car taking the photo of Azam Khan with the NAB backdrop and then leaking it to the media touts of the gang of thieves?

Your ignorance won't let you say it, but it's obviously someone from the hybrid mafia. It's all staged and scripted, just like Azam Khan's alleged 'confession'.

Try to remove the blinkers once in a while, however difficult it is for you.

And you can tell from this photo that he perhaps isn't traumatised or suffering from duress or coercion in making this visit?

And look, all of a sudden he's also wearing a face mask, just like those who feature in the launch of new political parties. The correlation in both cases is the involvement of the Agricultural Department.

You fail to even address the 2 questions I raise in my post because they leave you with no leg to stand on in this nonsense.

Even if you weren't so blinded by your love of the gang of thieves who you worship so much, you would also ask the simple question:

Who is sitting in the car taking the photo of Azam Khan with the NAB backdrop and then leaking it to the media touts of the gang of thieves?

Your ignorance won't let you say it, but it's obviously someone from the hybrid mafia. It's all staged and scripted, just like Azam Khan's alleged 'confession'.

Try to remove the blinkers once in a while, however difficult it is for you.
Bhai pather pr paani tipkaany siy kuch nai ho ga
Like I said multiple times before I highly suspect the earning/livelihood of Hafeez Malik is bound to such things.
And to be very honest, if I was at his place (and my livelihood bound to these sorts of threads/comments)I would have been doing exactly the same thing.
Money is the biggest problem and the biggest reality of life. We all are slaves of it.

Money is the biggest problem and the biggest reality of life. We all are slaves of it.

Bro, with all due respect, even money shouldn't be an excuse for sheer ignorance or lack of objectivity as this guy displays daily.

One thing he can't remove no matter how much he spams this forum with his trash is that he's in the minority.

This forum feels to me 70%-80% against PDM and the Agricultural Department as it stands (at the very minimum).

And that pains him and other patwaris immensely.

Oh come on, you're suggesting a lifafi journalist. He's anti-imran, he even states that Imran Khan and PTI's agenda is the interests of Israel, hence why Israel raise her voice a few days ago. He's the same guy who supports Justice Qazi Faiz Esa.

Yes, everyone is a 'Lifafa' journalist if they don't agree with Imran.
BTW, I do agree with you about the Imran-Israel connection--of lack of connection. I don't think there is such.

wearing mask ...feel embarrassed ......

That's what I thought: Covid is long gone but masks provide some 'cover', literally, from embarrassing situations like this--or to the thieves who rob stores in places like San Francisco.

It is not that there is no Zia ul Haq like repression being done. That much is obvious and several weeks ago I said on this forum that 'Zia ul Haq is reborn' (paraphrased).

What is mind boggling is the unfolding of PTI--the party is decimated like vaporware in just a few weeks. And this was an 'ideological' party? The largest political party in Pakistan? Nah! It was, at most, a 'dance party'. Otherwise, no amount of the ongoing State Repression can account for the decimation of PTI; the only explanation is that PTI, as political 'party', was absolutely nothing but a personal fiefdom of Imran Khan. He never nurtured his next-tier leadership. It was, confirming his 'me, me, me' nature, all about himself. Some might say something like 'so what, if 50-60 second tier leaders have left, there are still the likes of Sh. Rasheed, SMQ, Yasmeen Rashid with Imran'. Well, the bitter truth is that those people are political orphans whom no one else wants--except the Establishment to further discredit Imran.

This was all written--but not by the Pakistan military--but by Imran's own mindset. I am absolutely certain of that. He fooled me because I thought he would be the big hope--but then I should have known his autocratic, Narcissitic behavior as a crickter in the 1970s and 80s.

In an ironic way, the blame really, really lies with the Establishment of Pakistan and in that way Imran has been right: The Establishment betrayed Pakistan by appointing an obviously unqualified person like Imran Khan. I believe not only Imran but the likes of General Bajwa, General Faiz Hameed, General Zaheer, General Pasha should be held accountable for their blunders in yet another disastrous political engineering done which has caused huge damage to Pakistan.

Yes, everyone is a 'Lifafa' journalist if they don't agree with Imran.
BTW, I do agree with you about the Imran-Israel connection--of lack of connection. I don't think there is such.
No, I wouldn't mark the journalist lifafa if they're against Imran Khan.
But STH is someone promoting PMLN agenda. Not a credible source really.

The problem with the cultists is that they believe everyone except Saint Imran and his acolytes are corrupt, corruption being the ultimate sin.
These acolytes fail to see the equally heinous, perhaps larger, sin being committed by Saint Imran, that endless lusting desire for power.

Back
Top Bottom