What's new

US Warned Pak Of Isolation If Imran Khan Wasn't Removed

Okay then, Pakistan will tilt towards China 100%.

Give China all the benefits, business contracts, increase food trade with China.

If thats the game the USA wants to play.

Haha, go fvck USA mate. USA is not our country, therefore we do not care about it.

Last edited:
Imran khan didnt handle the relationship with the US properly imo...i m sure, cia has played a role to remove IK

The problem is he handled it too well. Americans don't appreciate competency from nations that are supposed to be subservient puppets. Imran Khan should have played dumb (i.e. tried to pretend like he is as stupid as Nawaz) when dealing with the Americans.

"Of course not" ... Should have been "of course yes, master"

Indian media report on Cipher:

One of the better analyses. "Happy coincidence" of circumstances. Pakistan military didn't want him; U.S. didn't want him. He was removed by a parliamentary sleight of hand. Everybody is happy.

I read the article. A lot of things do not add up
Like what?

One of the better analyses. "Happy coincidence" of circumstances. Pakistan military didn't want him; U.S. didn't want him. He was removed by a parliamentary sleight of hand. Everybody is happy.
Faujeets and Pajeets, sepoys and sanghis on the same wavelength. A match made in hindutva hell, no surprises here.

Back
Top Bottom