What's new

Breaking: China says it 'completely & extraordinary' supports Pakistani government in against American intervention.

These look like fake news accounts gents.

1. No blue tick. All the other Chinese state accounts have blue ticks.
2. It's got this odd underscore at the end. The only blue tick account i can see with the same format is the Pakistani embassy in China, which is where i think this has been copied from.
3. No that many followers
4. Unprofessional looking website, footer suggests it's powered by a Pakistani website.
5. Website is not on brand with any of the other Chinese govt websites

More evidence...

I think, they quote it from here. Even the Chinese side not explicitly said “US intervention”

But I believe, they point to that issue.

China will support Pakistan in safeguarding its national sovereignty, territorial integrity and national dignity, and be Pakistan's most reliable partner and strongest backer, he added.

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2022-03-30/FMs-of-China-Pakistan-meet-in-Anhui-18OPTjDekQU/index.html

Against whom and whose military? Pak Military or Chinese military?
That source seems unreliable and likely untrue but I don't think they would make such a statement if they didn't mean their own military

If true, perhaps China is having flashbacks to 1999

I think, they quote it from here. Even the Chinese side not explicitly said “US intervention”

But I believe, they point to that issue.

China will support Pakistan in safeguarding its national sovereignty, territorial integrity and national dignity, and be Pakistan's most reliable partner and strongest backer, he added.

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2022-03-30/FMs-of-China-Pakistan-meet-in-Anhui-18OPTjDekQU/index.html

From this meeting

Chinese were more happy with PMLN govt. China only got settled with IK govt since last year over CPEC projects. Anyways as far as they have cordial relations with Pak Army, it doesn't matter to them much. Though they started to like Imran Khan more.
Everyone respects a man who stands up for himself and his country.
Even the Americans, though they don't like him because he won't bend to their diktat, probably respect IK more as a man of integrity than they ever did Nawaz Sharif and Zardari.

I still believe that IK will survive but he will call for early elections. Even if IK is removed by establishment, he will come back with massive support from Public.

Establishment has a problem, they can’t see others with power, that’s why they like to keep balance of power. They can’t continue to play games and destroy Pakistan.

Chinese were more happy with PMLN govt. China only got settled with IK govt since last year over CPEC projects. Anyways as far as they have cordial relations with Pak Army, it doesn't matter to them much. Though they started to like Imran Khan more.
China may have been more comfortable with PMLN government at a point in time. IK government pushed towards renegotiations over various aspects of CPEC as them not being in favor of Pakistan with the previous thugs signing indiscriminately as long as they were able to get their loot out of the country.
China has got to realize at this point in time that with the current scenario of US and the west trying to put their stooge in power, and with the establishment and fauj going along with this to protect their personal (not qaumi) interests, CPEC may be folded up as it was never in US/West interests.

If indeed it is true that they have said this, it would have far reaching implications for Pakistan and Pakistani politics.
yenisafak.com
Pakistan’s foreign minister on Wednesday thanked China for its consistent support for Pakistan’s sovereignty, territorial integrity, political stability and socioeconomic development, saying Beijing has assured Islamabad of support in every difficult time.

In a video message after a meeting with his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi in China’s eastern Anhui province, Shah Mahmood Qureshi said he briefed Wang on the current regional situation and discussed other issues, including Ukraine and Afghanistan.

republicworld.com
"China-Pakistan's all-weather strategic cooperative partnership has withstood the test," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said on Wednesday, March 30.

While commenting on the ongoing instability in Pakistan politics as the ‘no-trust motion’ against Imran Khan rises, Wang Yi said, “As always, China will support Pakistan in safeguarding its national sovereignty, territorial integrity and national dignity, and be Pakistan's most reliable partner and strongest backer."

republicworld.com

China Warns US Against 'meddling' In Pakistan Internal Affairs Over Imran's Secret Letter​

China Backs 'Political Stability' in Islamabad, Pakistan ...

china-backs-political-stability-in...
30/03/2022 · Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has thanked Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi

China, U.S., Russia and Pakistan hold talks on Afghan situation

30/03/2022 · BEIJING/WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- A top U.S. diplomat will meet this week in China to discuss issues in Afghanistan with his Chinese, Russian and Pakistani counterparts

The actual statement and context is only mentioned once in this thread while the rest is all fake news

Back
Top Bottom