What's new

Breaking: Afghan Mullahs declare Jihad against Pakistan .

Sorry for posting that article earlier about helping Afghanistan
These worth less pieces of shit are useless and totally selfish.Idhr hum in kay liye lar tey hain udhr begairat hum say larni ki tyari kar rahay hain.
But anyways they mean us no harm they can't do shit and precise we welcome them to try i think the fact that RAW succeeded in Afghanistan (ATM Only) we should help sikhs Tit for tat
Boob for boob Soldier for soldier

Bin khatnay walay molvi BC. Ao haram khoro tum logoon ko apna mootar na pilaya hum nay phir kehna
Bro hts off since morning i am laughing every time i read your post a burst of laugh comes out waoo EPIC post. specially Mootar :rofl::rofl::rofl: yaar kamal hey..

PA just launced a Jannat Delivery Service for Mullahs. Looks like these guys want to avail it.
Or we should start calling them Shaheed Saaz..

Bro hts off since morning i am laughing every time i read your post a burst of laugh comes out waoo EPIC post. specially Mootar :rofl::rofl::rofl: yaar kamal hey..

Or we should start calling them Shaheed Saaz..

:lol: Patriot within me woke up when a mullah from not even third world country but born in the a$$hole of planet earth earth says he will wage war against Pakistan

:lol: Patriot within me woke up when a mullah from not even third world country but born in the a$$hole of planet earth earth says he will wage war against Pakistan
Yep i feel to offended by Ghadar Afghans roti tak hamari khatey hien aor kattey bhi humien hien. Sabko dekhey dey kr nikaal deyna chahiye.

And we should be worried because the Afghans are going to launch thermonuclear weapons at us from their advanced nation. If all Pakistan did was to seal it's border with Afghanistan for 6 months, Afghanistan will literally become more poverty and famine stricken than Ethiopia and Somalia combined.

school-of-suicide-bombers.jpg

Looks like Raw is winning at moment.....they were against ISI n NDS Mou....they were unhappy with ghani being pro pakistani......they were unhappy on the growing cooperation between Pakistan n Afghanistan.......they wanted to spoil pak afghan relation....the only way for them was to increase terrorism and blaime Pakistan to create bitterness......2015 january to june......ISI in afghanistan was on top n raw was recovering from shock.......From JUNE TO AUG.....raw makes a comeback.........specially after mullah umar death .....tables are turned..........hope we got a counter strategy
You make out to be an idiotic conspiracy theorist as what you just mentioned, borders on bullshit!

I had to barge in here as you mentioned RAW.

Looks like Raw is winning at moment.....they were against ISI n NDS Mou....they were unhappy with ghani being pro pakistani......they were unhappy on the growing cooperation between Pakistan n Afghanistan.......they wanted to spoil pak afghan relation....the only way for them was to increase terrorism and blaime Pakistan to create bitterness......2015 january to june......ISI in afghanistan was on top n raw was recovering from shock.......From JUNE TO AUG.....raw makes a comeback.........specially after mullah umar death .....tables are turned..........hope we got a counter strategy
So these clerics and ordinary afghan on the street of kabul is RAW ....ask Md Isa.

really, you want to bomb the same Afghanistan that defeated the soviets and NATO ? :whistle:

good luck :wave:

I understand your surprise, Geralt but Stealth is only oversimplifying and enthusiastic.
The idea goes :

Pakistan declares conscription of a couple classes and war on Afghanistan
while the UNSC delegates China to explain to India why it should not attack.

Funds ( official and/or secret ) from the West finance the FMS sale of about
20 000 000 tazers and 200 000 bulldozers along more conventional weapons.

Pakistani troops and bulldozers sweep the North Eastern part of the land into
Afghanistan, the dozing masses to build anti-pakistan sentiment there instead.

Then Pakistan gets to build a wall along the whole border to keep them away
as Oh! say Israel is doing for what's good for the gander is good for the goose.

Cuz' you know, War on Terror?

:unsure: I'm suddenly in doubt on whether I truly understood the basis of your objection.

Oh! Well! Good day everyone, Tay.

Last edited:
I am hoping the Afghans become more anti-Pakistani. That way they'll stop coming to Pakistan and the millions of Afghans in Pakistan can l go home too. Its a win-win situation for us.

PS The Afghans in Afghanistan can be as anti-Pakistani as they like. It's their country, their rules they can do as they please.

I understand your surprise, Geralt but Stealth is only oversimplifying and enthusiastic.
The idea goes :

Pakistan declares conscription of a couple classes and war on Afghanistan
while the UNSC delegates China to explain to India why it should not attack.

Funds ( official and/or secret ) from the West finance the FMS sale of about
20 000 000 tazers and 200 000 bulldozers along more conventional weapons.

Pakistani troops and bulldozers sweep the North Eastern part of the land into
Afghanistan, the dozing masses to build anti-pakistan sentiment there instead.

Then Pakistan gets to build a wall along the whole border to keep them away
as Oh! say Israel is doing for what's good for the gander is good for the goose.

Cuz' you know, War on Terror?

:unsure: I'm suddenly in doubt on whether I truly understood the basis of your objection.

Oh! Well! Good day everyone, Tay.
wut, :what:

I was just taking the piss, the Pakistanis, you see.. have been full of praise for the Afghan mujahideen who "destroyed the soviet union, gave NATO a kick in the teeth" etc when it suited them.. and are now so keen to send their own army in, and to them I wish good luck :enjoy:

Last edited:
I am hoping the Afghans become more anti-Pakistani. That way they'll stop coming to Pakistan and the millions of Afghans in Pakistan can l go home too. Its a win-win situation for us.

PS The Afghans in Afghanistan can be as anti-Pakistani as they like. It's their country, their rules they can do as they please.
Sorry, but you've got it dead wrong! The Pak Establishment (read PA and ISI) are desperate to install a Taliban government in Kabul for their so called 'strategic depth'. No other government would allow that except a Taliban one - or so the Pak Establishment thinks.

But unfortunately for them things aren't working out well as the ordinary Afghan has no love lost for Pakistan seeing the interference by Pakistan in their daily lives through their Taliban proxies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom