What's new

Breaking: Afghan Mullahs declare Jihad against Pakistan .

Afghan taliban declare Jihad against Gov , Isis declares Jihad against Afghan taliban , Afghan taliban declare jihad against ISIS , Haqqani Network declares jihad against gov , TTP declares Jihad against pakistan ,Mangal Bagh declares jihad Lasker-i-Islam , afghan clerics declare jihad against Pakistan , Junaid Jamshed declares Jihad against Women . So many Jihads so little time .

People are devaluing Jihad and making it look like some kind of stupid game.

value tanked 4 decades ago sir...

Nah, Pakistan has IP on it.... the outrage on the thread is how dare puny afghans steal pakistan's brainchild.

Funny guys...... can declare Jihad on anything that moves ...... and then even on anything that does not move.
And one Jihad before and after every meal.....

No wonder..... the poster @The Vicious Kind said "so many Jihads and so little time....."
When will folks stop "Jihading" and begin to start Living ? :azn:

The defeated and dejected afghanis desperately trying to regain some self respect -
The afghani shit hole should be nuked ASAP-

Is that Pakistani flag? If I'm not mistaken that don't look like Pakistani flag.

Funny guys...... can declare Jihad on anything that moves ...... and then even on anything that does not move.
And one Jihad before and after every meal.....

No wonder..... the poster @The Vicious Kind said "so many Jihads and so little time....."
When will folks stop "Jihading" and begin to start Living ? :azn:

And Modi has declared Jihad against common sense , i guess there is a little jihad in all of us.

I don't like to admit it, but I kind of want to see Afghanistan declaring war, and getting it's *** kicked, just to see what happens. Shit, I bet Pakistan could probably bribe a lot of the military commanders in Afghanistan to act as mercenaries.

Though, in reality, I really hope this blows over soon. The NDS seems to be working over time, to try and destroy all the good will that has been built over the last year.

I wonder who is going to lead the Afghan Jihad, I bet it's the cock-eyed charlatan Amrulah Saleh. I am literally petrified quaking in my shoes lol,

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom