What's new

Breaking : 15 Year Old Boy Set On Fire For Refusing To Chant Jai Shri Ram Slogan

ISI is our first & last line of defense they are our sharpest sword why on earth would we not support them?
You are not different from a Hinduwadi who supports terror activities of hinduwadi mobs.
Hinduwadis and ISI/Other Pakistani extremists are natural allies.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that hinduwadi Mobs who target muslims must secretly working for ISI.
They want to destabilize India. And a year back few Hinduwadis BJP workers were found out to be ISI agents.

trust me I'm not surprised at all. The use of something called brain and logical reasoning is always absent amongst indians. The La La land and Bollywood drama is all your folk excel at constructing and living.

Guys and girls use facebook and twitter ….. tag this to USA and US authorities …. especially those freedom of minorities ……. Let them know how Muslims living in india …………

I have been saying this on PDF for sometime now.

Things are all nicely coming to the conclusion that has been foretold. This anti Muslim and anti minorities hatred would spread even further.

There would be peace b/w India and Pakistan till 2023, and after that there would be that decisive war. One reason would be these atrocities.

Let's see how things progress.

Then pick up a gun and go fight for them. These same Muslim Indians will not even blink an eyelid to hurt you for being a Pakistani.

I agree with @Ghareeb_Da_Baal its not our problem
I alone cant do anything If Pakistan and its security forces attack I would voluntarily go too. But what you are saying is that if Indian Muslims wouldn't blink an eye is not my concern, my concern is with my religion and humanity. If their is a next indo pak war for Kashmir I will support my army and go voluntarily in that case too. As a Pakistani I believe we are better than Indians !

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that hinduwadi Mobs who target muslims must secretly working for ISI.
They want to destabilize India. And a year back few Hinduwadis BJP workers were found out to be ISI agents.
Hear the SP statement...the boys statements are contradictory...the boy is mentally not stable and has set himself on fire

Hear the SP statement...the boys statements are contradictory...the boy is mentally not stable and has set himself on fire

Lol local police are corrupt to the core and are highly communalized in india. Police often protects lynching mobs and instead attack innocent Muslims. That has been very well documented by even indian military professionals who tried to stop Gujarat riots.

Of course local police will try to protect hindus burning Muslims :)

I alone cant do anything If Pakistan and its security forces attack I would voluntarily go too. But what you are saying is that if Indian Muslims wouldn't blink an eye is not my concern, my concern is with my religion and humanity. If their is a next indo pak war for Kashmir I will support my army and go voluntarily in that case too. As a Pakistani I believe we are better than Indians !

You sound so young and naive. just check the comments of the Indian Muslim on this thread and hopefully you will understand.

Last edited:

Are you for real? No wonder Hindus spit on your face on daily basis and there is nothing you can do about it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom