What's new

Breaking : 15 Year Old Boy Set On Fire For Refusing To Chant Jai Shri Ram Slogan

Please refrain from such videos there are too many of them ....and not much we can do

So we want to escape from reality and closing our eyes and chanting "All is well" or the new mantra of "not much we can do"?
Same reasoning and avoidance has caught people unprepared and sleeping when the fitnah reached them before while they ignored when it was being thrown on to others. And here we are having learnt no lesson from anything.

Wtf is going on there. Shameful shit. Perps should be hung.

Try saying that in your own country and if front of your own people. You will be lynched and burnt the same way for being anti state.
That's the sad state your country has gone down to and most of you people are still either happy living in the fantasies or happy for what is happening.

Then are you actually trying to suggest that you are supposedly better than them?
What it seems to me is you have selected them to be your teachers if you are unable to do unlike what they do to you.

Have you meet Indian Muslims? They hate Pakistan and Pakistanis as much as any other Indians, So why should i care about them.

So we want to escape from reality and closing our eyes and chanting "All is well" or the new mantra of "not much we can do"?
Same reasoning and avoidance has caught people unprepared and sleeping when the fitnah reached them before while they ignored when it was being thrown on to others. And here we are having learnt no lesson from anything.

Try saying that in your own country and if front of your own people. You will be lynched and burnt the same way for being anti state.
That's the sad state your country has gone down to and most of you people are still either happy living in the fantasies or happy for what is happening.
Dude you know nothing.

Indian Muslims actually blame Pakistan for their problems, they say that if Jinnah hadn't divided then they would have been strong. My reply to them is that if you are a pussy now then you would have been a pussy even if Jinnah hadn't made Pakistan.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that hinduwadi Mobs who target muslims must secretly working for ISI.
They want to destabilize India. And a year back few Hinduwadis BJP workers were found out to be ISI agents.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that hinduwadi Mobs who target muslims must secretly working for ISI.
They want to destabilize India. And a year back few Hinduwadis BJP workers were found out to be ISI agents.
STFU molvi, do you also blame ISI for your constipation?

Blaming ISI to get approval of fellow hindu indians Awwwww how cute
Hinduwadis and ISI are brothers in mischief making.
They want to terrorize to rule.

Most Hindus aren't Hinduwadis. But most Pakistanis support ISI activities.

The price of cowardice will only be evil. We shall reap courage and victory only when we dare to make sacrifices. (Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn)

And now the Muslim youth of India are paying for the cowardice of their elders, with their lives.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom