What's new

Brave Indian Army Major telling how to deal with Kashmiris

He can break the glass on his head and sing songs about bloodshed and violence but if he has the guts to start a war with us ..we will bomb him to vedic ages and guess what his seniors know this very well

Jealous of what? That a drunkard hit his own head with a glass?

Who feels jealous for that?
Its wasnt alcohol i think woh cow pishi pishi pee raha tha. Uski boo dimagh pay charh gayi thi tab hi tau ajeeb nonsense bol raha tha

What an ugly language to write poetry. :fie:
I didn't like it at all.
Ohh god you too felt that. Every word that he was saying sounded like the sound of desi word for shytt which i am not writing here. And Lmao how can we forget he kept mentioing some Rani chandi ran chandi ,godess of war :rofl:

You would have cut yourself and got your face struck with broken glass if you tried to do that yourself.
Baghairat million ids wala troll is back again. Teri tau maa bhi tujh pay lanat bhejti hogi

Ahh... I can already see Gen Bajwa standing out with a bottle of scotch and a wet towel, ready to serve him. Sure Pakistani army general would surly serve him well, what else they know better, probably signing surrender documents.
A pakistani army general is not needed here, a single sniper bullet blowing his head like mellon exploding into million bits will be enough. Last heard bsf was crying n protesting abt sniper bullets.

And these mahabharta singing weaklings could only make these silly videos Bollywood style to please hi on bollywood indian public, send him in warzone , yeh tau Pakistani generals ko dar kay bhagwan bana lay ga. Bakay koi bhi indian hindu bana lay ga.
Itna dum hota tau y these hinuds got their arses spanked by Muslims for 1000 years Lmao
Dont forget ur Chandu Lal crossing the border Lmao

Last edited:
Ohh god you too felt that. Every word that he was saying sounded like the sound of desi word for shytt which i am not writing here. And Lmao how can we forget he kept mentioing some Rani chandi ran chandi ,godess of war :rofl:

Bhaijan, there's a reason Bollywood still uses Urdu . just imagine those melodious ghazals and ballades being written in Hindi. :o:
Or Shahrukh courting Madhuri in Hindi. o_O

Last edited:
You guys have been saying the same thing through all the wars you lost to us, even when we took East Pakistan. :cheers:

Hmmm some one who won a battle praises his own people and demonizes and belittles the rest......I'm sure this has never happened before :rofl:
Yes we lost every war to you.
We didn't hear Pakistan and Bangladesh put of India did we.
You even think monkey are your warriors. Drink piss and think you own the world yet your women put the asses put in the world to defecate and you nasty fcukers are looking at their black asses and salivating. Have a nice rapeful day

Its wasnt alcohol i think woh cow pishi pishi pee raha tha. Uski boo dimagh pay charh gayi thi tab hi tau ajeeb nonsense bol raha tha

Baghairat million ids wala troll is back again. Teri tau maa bhi tujh pay lanat bhejti hogi

A pakistani army general is not needed here, a single sniper bullet blowing his head like mellon exploding into million bits will be enough. Last heard bsf was crying n protesting abt sniper bullets.

And these mahabharta singing weaklings could only make these silly videos bollywodo style to please hi on bollywood crap indian public, send him in warzone , yeh tau Pakistani generals ko dar kay bhagwan bana lay ga. Bakay koi bhi indian hindu bana lay ga.
Itna dum hota tau y these hindus got their arses spanked by msulims for 1000 years Lmao
Dont forget ur Chandu Lal crossing the border Lmao

Lol... Munna.. you have no idea of realities of the world. Go suck a thumb or something. Your generals are good for nothing except signing surrender documents or cease fire agreements. Do try to find out the number of PA/Rangers casuality figures from ISPR .... Hell you would be spitting on your Fauj for not responding at all.

He is a Major of 106 Territorial Army (PARA).
He was part of numerous succesful counter infiltration ops last year.

The way he broke the glass on his head was badass.
And this is why Indian armed forces are the laughing stock of the world.

come to any working class pub in England on weekend and you will see jobless 18 year olds smashing bottles and glasses on their heads for fun.

For a serving army officer to do it is just embarrassing. Your armed forces have a real problem they have not seen any action in 20 years and the most combat experience they have had since Kargil is blinding innocent stone pelters. hence why this kind of rhetoric is done on social media. PS the guy in the video seems a drunk and over weight especially for fighting in Kashmir terrain you need to be super fit.

Lol... Munna.. you have no idea of realities of the world. Go suck a thumb or something. Your generals are good for nothing except signing surrender documents or cease fire agreements. Do try to find out the number of PA/Rangers casuality figures from ISPR .... Hell you would be spitting on your Fauj for not responding at all.
Mods
@waz @The Eagle put this sanghi out of his misery.

Here is your world class Indian joker army surrendering to the Chinese army whilst china was going through an economic recession they still made the coward Indian army surrender.
hqdefault.jpg

please dont ever compare your Z class army to American Marines.

And the video above is young recruits having a cheeky drink with their mates, where as this over weight indian uncle is obviously in a senior position and should be making a good example in-front colleges, not smashing glasses on his head and make poems about his fantasy.
The truth is this indian army is so incompetent it cant even stop stone pelters without permanently blinding them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laughing stock of the world Indian armed forces.

Nope it is clear from the video that Major who is in his mid 30s is very fit even though he is an army reservist and has to work in the army for only 3-4 months a year.
That shows even for the rest of the year he maintains the regime.
next time maybe the BAT will bring his head as a war trophy who knows.

Good day.

Bhabijan, there's a reason Bollywood still uses Urdu . just imagine those melodious ghazals and ballades being written in Hindi. :o:
Or Shahrukh courting Madhuri in Hindi. o_O
He will call her rani chindi. And all their films will flop cause their songs dont sound like poetry but like shytt.

And :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LMAO u called me "Bhabijaan"

He will call her rani chindi. And all their films will flop cause their songs dont sound like poetry but like shytt.

And :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LMAO u called me "Bhabijaan"

Oops, that was typo. Damn autocorrect :hitwall:

You even think monkey are your warriors. Drink piss and think you own the world yet your women put the asses put in the world to defecate and you nasty fcukers are looking at their black asses and salivating. Have a nice rapeful day
I can imagine you sitting in front of the computer, incoherently babbling and frothing at the mouth as you typed this :rofl:
Could you retype that in English, i couldn't read a single thing you wrote :rolleyes:

wtf are you on about. India lost the 1965 war
what are you smoking

every international media outlet reported it as India lost.

Back
Top Bottom