What's new

BrahMos test-flown from Su-30 MKI fighter jet; world will envy IAF, says BrahMos Aerospace MD

Wow, whole world will envy india, all hail the might supa powa india. :lol:

thats right bharmos in its current for is too big abd bulky to have any real impact we should put more efforts to make it at least a under 1500Kg with same capabillities and try to have it on all our existing fighter platforms even like LCA

The Actual range of Brahmos is more than 550 KM and due to MTCR limitation, limited to 290 km. Mini aka Brahmos NG would suffix that size and weight, and would be more smarter. There is no need of Brahmos NG for the LCA, because we already have a range of heavy Strike fighter like MKI and MIG-29, and soon Rafale.

The Actual range of Brahmos is more than 550 KM and due to MTCR limitation, limited to 290 km. Mini aka Brahmos NG would suffix that size and weight, and would be more smarter. There is no need of Brahmos NG for the LCA, because we already have a range of heavy Strike fighter like MKI and MIG-29, and soon Rafale.

If Nirbhay is successful then our Problem is over

Secondly MTCR Limitations are over

We can come out of the closet :rofl: regarding our relations with Russia

If Nirbhay is successful then our Problem is over

Secondly MTCR Limitations are over

We can come out of the closet :rofl: regarding our relations with Russia

LOLZ, Brahmos Aerospace JV was just to mask the technology transfer from Russia to India, which is evident in our Agni, canisterized launch, K- series , Nirbhay and Sub launch capability.

LOLZ, Brahmos Aerospace JV was just to mask the technology transfer from Russia to India, which is evident in our Agni, canisterized launch, K- series , Nirbhay and Sub launch capability.
really ! so why Nirbahay is not operational yet ?

Thank you ; Call us if you need help when the Chinese are stealing your fish
he is as much Philippine as I am !

i know all that but point is having superior numers and techs than your enemy only then he will talk to you and there might be some results coming out of it or else as they say "bhay been hove na preet"

humko bhi laga tha ..Tumse na ho paayega!

Baiya Ee Jaun Tum ComenentWa Mare Ho , Hum ka Bahut he Mazza Aaya. Ayesan Ba, Ee Saab Secret Ba, Aur Hum, Pakistananio Ke Cyber illake me Gili Danda Khel Rahe hai. Hint Chahi to Hamau to U Nirbhay Banane ka Kartaba Chahee Na ki u Roosi Udan Misaaleba. Samje Ki Nahi.

i know all that but point is having superior numers and techs than your enemy only then he will talk to you and there might be some results coming out of it or else as they say "bhay been hove na preet"

I think Brahmos JV is doing well. With such superior speed of march 3 itself is scarry and dangerous, and you need the Missile like Barak to counter it. Only few countries have counter measure for it, and most prominent one is the Direct energy Weapon and it will take a while till it is developed , but then Brahmos Hypersonic would again lift the threat. Only vunerability for this weapon is the threat to the Platform itself, but India is going for several platform from Air, Sea, under water, and land.

Baiya Ee Jaun Tum ComenentWa Mare Ho , Hum ka Bahut he Mazza Aaya. Ayesan Ba, Ee Saab Secret Ba, Aur Hum, Pakistananio Ke Cyber illake me Gili Danda Khel Rahe hai. Hint Chahi to Hamau to U Nirbhay Banane ka Kartaba Chahee Na ki u Roosi Udan Misaaleba. Samje Ki Nahi.

I think Brahmos JV is doing well. With such superior speed of march 3 itself is scarry and dangerous, and you need the Missile like Barak to counter it. Only few countries have counter measure for it, and most prominent one is the Direct energy Weapon and it will take a while till it is developed , but then Brahmos Hypersonic would again lift the threat. Only vunerability for this weapon is the threat to the Platform itself, but India is going for several platform from Air, Sea, under water, and land.
point is cost of bhramos and its numbers and platforms both china and pakistan will keep an eagel eye on MKIs with Bhramos more than anything and take preventive measures for it but when they will know that any indian fighter jet can diliver a bhramos or say mini bharmos even if its say 30%-50% less in range they will still be clueless of the danger coming from where and will sit and talk peace with us

point is cost of bhramos and its numbers and platforms both china and pakistan will keep an eagel eye on MKIs with Bhramos more than anything and take preventive measures for it but when they will know that any indian fighter jet can diliver a bhramos or say mini bharmos even if its say 30%-50% less in range they will still be clueless of the danger coming from where and will sit and talk peace with us

Fighting with China directly is rubbish thought. The best way to counter China sorry rather People Republic of China is to support the democracy. I don't think, this party could remain on power for long. But time has come, when India, cannot keep away from the international problem, and have to play an active role, and that should start from the joint patrolling of South China Sea. The PRC won't stop from the disputed artificial island, and I won't be surprise if they plan to build an artificial Island in an Indian Ocean. With the Tibet anexture, several big rivers control are now in the hand of the China, and if I have to speculate, than the next world clash would be for the Water.

Fighting with China directly is rubbish thought. The best way to counter China sorry rather People Republic of China is to support the democracy. I don't think, this party could remain on power for long. But time has come, when India, cannot keep away from the international problem, and have to play an active role, and that should start from the joint patrolling of South China Sea. The PRC won't stop from the disputed artificial island, and I won't be surprise if they plan to build an artificial Island in an Indian Ocean. With the Tibet anexture, several big rivers control are now in the hand of the China, and if I have to speculate, than the next world clash would be for the Water.
chinese plan is to encircle india with so called string of pearls and only way to counter it is when china knows any of the india fighters is capble of giving it a terrible blow and that will make it keep its ships and assets which potentally can harm us at safe distance there is no other way as it already is equipping PAF with siminalr kind of missiles against indian naval ships

chinese plan is to encircle india with so called string of pearls and only way to counter it is when china knows any of the india fighters is capble of giving it a terrible blow and that will make it keep its ships and assets which potentally can harm us at safe distance there is no other way as it already is equipping PAF with siminalr kind of missiles against indian naval ships

Her only intention is to involved India with Pakistan, and concentrate with Pakistan only, because she is already too much involved in South China Sea, with various countries, and backed by U.S.

China don't have such Missile, leave aside export to Pakistan, but is working on it, but then India have Barak developed, because they knew what is going to happen next.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom