What's new

BrahMos gets combat use nod amid border stand-off with China

Where did I say that Chinese Army is not well trained??? or well equipped??? or Inferior???

Both China and USA knows the price of DIRECT CONFLICT... THUS, India and Pakistan, North Korea and South Korea... etc..

I strongly believe that China does not want a war with India... being a communist nation, China can afford to de-escalate... and Being a DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PM, Modi has no choice but to respond...

No sane country wants war. However, China project itself as a super power and cannot held himself back. There are strong chances that Chinese fatalities are way lower than India (as same cannot remain hidden from international agencies) and therefore China do not respond otherwise China have to escalate further to protect its image of super power.

With respect to India, it is quite clear that India is not going to respond and is on back foot. None of your senior leadership even condemn the attacks directly. Modi did not even take the name of China or mention the incident except in the last sentence where he acknowledge that Indian soldier died fighting.

No harsh comments against China or the event itself. Just general remarks.

So unless China have higher or equal causalities and decided to take revenge to protect its image, this will be over soon.

You are dealing with a country which is several times richer and more powerful than you, don't take your chance on it.
Indians want to prove they are superior according to Arnab Cowswami. If you watched his debate show, you'd throw up in just 5 seconds.
here..

Richer... of course... More powerful... I don't think so...

Pakistani Soldiers are more battle hardened than Chinese...

Do you still hold these thoughts after what happened to Indian army two days ago? If they can occupy Indian claimed lands, dispatch plenty of Indian soldiers without firing a bullet, thats pretty impressive by all accounts.

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

Oh, please, don't remind me to remind you that I have paid my dues. While most of you were soiling your nappies, I was serving my country. So save the keyboards for yourself and your fellows; I am on it now in old age and in retirement, and I presume you are not like me.
Old age? How old? :D

Not angry, just frustrated at the bhakts who are the first to take the field to abuse everyone in sight when there is nothing to be defended but their prejudice and their Islamophobia, and their ill-treatment of those that our nation should be protecting jealously. They are also the first to vanish when the going gets hot, and people like me are left to defend the impossible positions that they and their utterly incompetent leadership has got our entire nation into.

Wouldn't your blood boil? And wouldn't you step in to defend your country when those rats have vanished? Answer me honestly.

Do you think I find pleasure in these threads?
It's okay uncle Joe. Don't take it too personal. Sometimes I cannot understand your extremely difficult English but I try. :D

You come from a country where the army has no power to defend itself or it's land.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah much better than an army standing in line to surrender ,can you ok imagine 93000 standing in line .go rolf now ****

No sane country wants war. However, China project itself as a super power and cannot held himself back. There are strong chances that Chinese fatalities are way lower than India (as same cannot remain hidden from international agencies) and therefore China do not respond otherwise China have to escalate further to protect its image of super power.

The deaths occurred because of ridge collapsed in pitch darkness.
When mountains collapse they do not distinguish who is Chinese and who is Indian.

We have no choice but to respond.
They have entered disputed territory forced changes killed soldiers and veiled threats showing military might vedio.

Tonight we have to respond get them out of finger 8 and occupy galwan valleys in force I mean thousands of troops fully equipped get in their faces

I think Indian would divert attention tonight..towards Kashmir LOC.

It is possible.

The deaths occurred because of ridge collapsed in pitch darkness.
When mountains collapse they do not distinguish who is Chinese and who is Indian.
there is no sign of ridge collapse. by the way no ridge get collapsed by few hundred people

Does the supreme sacrifice of a soldier makes the armed forces less credible... If so, you are losing boys on LOC and in Baluchistan... does that means that your military is incapable of even handling Enemies within... which are not even well equipped...

Secondly, Indian defense forces are under COMPLETE control of DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED government... If they receive order to fight they will fight...

They never receive an order to fight, just talk. You have been talking for last 20 years. They say talk softly and carry a big stick, India has adopted the opposite policy.

Let's face it, India will never dare to attack China, not in a million years, but one thing we can be certain of, is years from now people like you will still be boasting about Indian Military prowess, even if the PLA are cooking up sweet and sour chicken in the Red Fort....

BrahMos gets combat use nod amid border stand-off with China
The fleet release clearance certification to BrahMos has paved the way for the pilots of the Indian Air Force (IAF) squadrons to use the missile during combat missions.
ADVERTISEMENT
aroor-350_052515070031.jpg

Shiv Aroor
New Delhi
June 16, 2020
UPDATED: June 16, 2020 12:31 IST

Shiv Aroor

✔@ShivAroor

As India inducts its first BrahMos-armed Su-30 jets today in Thanjavur, never get bored of this video of the first launch back in 2017. (Wait for it.)

6:10 PM - Jan 20, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

427 people are talking about this

The Su-30 MKI is a state-of-the-art all-weather multi-role fighter aircraft capable of undertaking varied air defence, ground attack and maritime missions.

Also Read | BrahMos with Su-30s to boost firepower to combat Chinese threat in Indian Ocean Region
Also Read | BrahMos missile test-fired by India
Also Watch | BrahMos missile tested successfully from IAF's Sukhoi fighter jet

IndiaToday.in has plenty of useful resources that can help you better understand the coronavirus pandemic and protect yourself. Read our comprehensive guide (with information on how the virus spreads, precautions and symptoms), watch an expert debunk myths, and access our dedicated coronavirus page.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...nod-border-stand-off-china-1689538-2020-06-16
India Walon, abhi bhi waqt hai, samajh jao.

Back
Top Bottom