What's new

BrahMos gets combat use nod amid border stand-off with China

I like the idea of China buying a license or making an unlicensed version of Oniks. At the same time, continually improve and upgrade the CX-1.

So China will have 4 types of missiles. Onisk, CX-1, YJ-12, YJ-18

Here is the emergency powers they have been granted
1200px-Disposablediaper.JPG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

These are emergency supplies

you already lost in stone pelting, your PLA can't even pass a information about how many of them are lost lifes,

and today your minister send a message that we will finish it with dialog

don't you guys feel shame

We have leaked just some photos. Who should have shame? You. You the one denying everything and denying us our right to our claims with your bullshit british borders. Anyway PLA waiting for pussy rapist army still. Bring some guns next time.

I like the idea of China buying a license or making an unlicensed version of Oniks. At the same time, continually improve and upgrade the CX-1.

So China will have 4 types of missiles. Onisk, CX-1, YJ-12, YJ-18

And DF-100 hypersonic cruise missile. Also can use GJ-11 for stealth penetration and use closer ranged weapons express delivery for rapist's assholes.

We have leaked just some photos. Who should have shame? You. You the one denying everything and denying us our right to our claims with your bullshit british borders. Anyway PLA waiting for pussy rapist army still. Bring some guns next time.

And DF-100 hypersonic cruise missile. Also can use GJ-11 for stealth penetration and use closer ranged weapons express delivery for rapist's assholes.
Comedy, shame on you after we declared Chinese has lost lifes too, still you guys not given any count and spreading propaganda,

Does it mean that Indian government has no control of the Indian army now? Chinese army is always strictly under the Chinese government control in peace time and wars. A government giving the military a free rein is unthinkable in most countries in the world. What will Indian army choose to do next? Escalating this clash into a full scale war?

My impression is that this is what the Indian military has been seeking for a long time now. Political & bureaucratic control over their strategic and operational planning impedes on their missions. They would want to control these aspects themselves, especially operational planning. They would also want to remove intervening bureaucracies between them & the political authority, particularly the PM. New setup of CDS directly connects the military & Indian PM. From an operational perspective that's a good thing. From a political perspective, this might empower the military & could undermine the civilian control of the military in the long run.

So, Bharati Sena didn't have orders to fight back before?

Comedy, shame on you after we declared Chinese has lost lifes too, still you guys not given any count and spreading propaganda,

Propaganda?! hahahahaha ohhh dear. You are even less an enemy than we thought. You are even poorer than we thought. You are weaker than we thought. You are even more shameless than we thought. You are more cowardly than we thought. You do have bigger mouths than we thought. Perfect for giving Trump fellatio. Have you guys built him another shrine and some temples to worship?

CX-1 is not for PLA! It is used to simulate Brahmos size and speed. Probably to test interception. CX-1 never inducted or even considered for such applications, only used for shooting practice. Oniks was offered to China in 2000s and China reviews and rejected. Oniks is Russian export version of Brahmos which is custom build Indian version of Russian missile. PLA uses YJ-12 and YJ-18 for anti surface and much better missiles for targeting..

Maybe Oniks and CX-1 are not good, but even trash can have its value. China can export Oniks and CX-1. It helps bring in a lot of foreign currency and avoids revealing important technological secrets. YJ-12 and YJ-18 are trump cards, not exports

Maybe Oniks and CX-1 are not good, but even trash can have its value. China can export Oniks and CX-1. It helps bring in a lot of foreign currency and avoids revealing important technological secrets. YJ-12 and YJ-18 are trump cards, not exports

Only Indians bought Oniks and glorified like hyper weapon. Everyone else rejected it. CX-1 has value as target practice which has been used. We cannot export it because it lacks finish and the maker never gave this missile any sophistication. CX-1 mockup is showing real thing's size but boring missile for 1990s. Exporting for offer will only annoy Russia for no reason and anyway no one will buy it since it is less good than Oniks since it is only half finished product.

Interesting that US State Dept has urged both sides to be cautious and no words of support from Trump.

India is on it's own. Shows when the sh&t hits the fan the US will abandon you.

I note that the barbaric acts of violence are entirely strictly under the control of the Chinese government, and is not an error by a local commander and his indisciplined men.

Since that government apparently wishes for war, what may follow must be a most satisfactory prospect.

Yes, you could be heard laughing over your keyboard all over India.
Oh he is not the keyboard warrior here. I wonder what happened to your 56inch chest? We can hear the air leaking out of that chest all over Pakistan. And the rest of the world is witnessing the bubble busting. Why you mad dude?

Tum ne hamaray darakht aur kawwa mara tha , aur hum ne tumhari kutya kutya kardi thi .
ab chinion ne tumharay 20 motari foji maray , aur tum abhi tak soch rahay ho kia karna hai.

Oh he is not the keyboard warrior here. I wonder what happened to your 56inch chest? We can hear the air leaking out of that chest all over Pakistan. And the rest of the world is witnessing the bubble busting. Why you mad dude?

My chest? It never reached 56", even if I took a deep breath every time I read a fanboy post.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom