What's new

BrahMos gets combat use nod amid border stand-off with China

Hindu Extremist India looks really scared and intimidated. More, it looks confused and surprised.

It's like Hindu extremist India has opened up a Pandora's box and doesn't know how to react.

Ultimately, whatever way you look at it, June 16th will go down like Feb 27th. India fast becoming a paper tiger. It's military suffering humiliation after humiliation at the hands of Pak and China may in fact push Modi to be less aggressive in a foreign policy agenda

Propaganda?! hahahahaha ohhh dear. You are even less an enemy than we thought. You are even poorer than we thought. You are weaker than we thought. You are even more shameless than we thought. You are more cowardly than we thought. You do have bigger mouths than we thought. Perfect for giving Trump fellatio. Have you guys built him another shrine and some temples to worship?
Ha ha ha, ohhh dear, from this one incident we all know who is cowered to inform to media, when India and china rescues some people from ocean, china went to media and baked that china rescues the people from ocean in the first place why not the same in when you git injured

we know you are weaker then us

Ha ha ha, ohhh dear, from this one incident we all know who is cowered to inform to media, when India and china rescues some people from ocean, china went to media and baked that china rescues the people from ocean in the first place why not the same in when you git injured

we know you are weaker then us

Yes so terrified of rejected 1990s missile we thought was better in Indian hands so they think they have super hyper duper vepon! You are so mighty you 45kg rapist! terrified of your army. think jai jai! no Galwan for you naughty stupid jjaeyy! lol

wp-1494516612175.png

Army officer Wife sent PM Narendra Modi 56 inch bra

Modi is not India... But yes he is decisive... No Indian can question the capabilities of Indian Army... They have proved it time and again...

By the way all leaves of defense personnel has been cancelled and they have to report within 72 hours... Symbolic?

Modi is not India... But yes he is decisive... No Indian can question the capabilities of Indian Army... They have proved it time and again...

By the way all leaves of defense personnel has been cancelled and they have to report within 72 hours... Symbolic?

You had 20 men killed, I find it very strange you are now boasting about your military. Mobilise all you want (do you have a source for this news?) , Indian Army Mobilised fully 3 times against Pakistan and nothing happened.

yeh they proved time and time again by raping innocent kashmiris.

You had 20 men killed, I find it very strange you are now boasting about your military. Mobilise all you want (do you have a source for this news?) , Indian Army Mobilised fully 3 times against Pakistan and nothing happened.

Does the supreme sacrifice of a soldier makes the armed forces less credible... If so, you are losing boys on LOC and in Baluchistan... does that means that your military is incapable of even handling Enemies within... which are not even well equipped...

Secondly, Indian defense forces are under COMPLETE control of DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED government... If they receive order to fight they will fight...

It's all over the news in India all leave cancelled and modi issued statement to say we will defend our sovereignty

In my eyes now either Chinese leave disputed territory or Indian army given free reign to carry out operations as it sees fit.

India lost men so did China
We did not hide our numbers
Chinese soldiers died as the ridge collapsed they are hiding their dead.

Ch8na assets are in east China we outnumber them in fire power or at least march them in himlayers.
We are better trained and harder soldiers
Chinese will not win this skirmish

yeh they proved time and time again by raping innocent kashmiris.

And you came for their rescue... Their is a reason behind Pakistani politicians have stopped using NUKES to warn India...

By the way who are the informers, JnK police personnel, Light Infantry personnel... aren't they KASHMIRIS...

It's all over the news in India all leave cancelled and modi issued statement to say we will defend our sovereignty

In my eyes now either Chinese leave disputed territory or Indian army given free reign to carry out operations as it sees fit.

India lost men so did China
We did not hide our numbers
Chinese soldiers died as the ridge collapsed they are hiding their dead.

Ch8na assets are in east China we outnumber them in fire power or at least march them in himlayers.
We are better trained and harder soldiers
Chinese will not win this skirmish

In my point of view... Pakistani Soldiers are more battle hardened than the Chinese soldiers...
Plus wars are not fought with toys only... planning, bravery, passion and training plays the major role...

In my point of view... Pakistani Soldiers are more battle hardened than the Chinese soldiers...
Plus wars are not fought with toys only... planning, bravery, passion and training plays the major role...
And why do you think a country which is turning itself to challenge USA has an inferior training than yours?

And why do you think a country which is turning itself to challenge USA has an inferior training than yours?

Where did I say that Chinese Army is not well trained??? or well equipped??? or Inferior???

Both China and USA knows the price of DIRECT CONFLICT... THUS, India and Pakistan, North Korea and South Korea... etc..

I strongly believe that China does not want a war with India... being a communist nation, China can afford to de-escalate... and Being a DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PM, Modi has no choice but to respond...

We have no choice but to respond.
They have entered disputed territory forced changes killed soldiers and veiled threats showing military might vedio.

Tonight we have to respond get them out of finger 8 and occupy galwan valleys in force I mean thousands of troops fully equipped get in their faces

Back
Top Bottom