What's new

BrahMos gets combat use nod amid border stand-off with China

At the moment only 2 Su-30 can carry Brahmos.
Because the plane cannot carry the heavy missile by default and needs structural strengthening.
How India plans to defeat China with two aircrafts?

And you came for their rescue... Their is a reason behind Pakistani politicians have stopped using NUKES to warn India...

By the way who are the informers, JnK police personnel, Light Infantry personnel... aren't they KASHMIRIS...

Your own crazy bjp new channels claim ajk wants to be with india which is not true ajk is happy with pak. plus indians view pakistan as it is like Afghanistan but truth is it is india that has no toilets and has shanty houses.

Because the plane cannot carry the heavy missile by default and needs structural strengthening.

This news is nothing to do with skirmishes

We actually have 272 su30mki that we can use and mirsge2000 and mig29

But the mki converted to carry Brahmos will be 40 fighters probably by 6 to 12 months.

No when the Thanjavar base was made operational with Bramhos carrying Sukhois I clearly remember of reading 16-18 Flankers were already modified to carry Brahmos and total 40 Flankers will be modified to carry Brahmos...

No when the Thanjavar base was made operational with Bramhos carrying Sukhois I clearly remember of reading 16-18 Flankers were already modified to carry Brahmos and total 40 Flankers will be modified to carry Brahmos...

These are counted as strategic weapons if moved to forward location will introduced counter deployment of strategic assets from PLA.

This news is nothing to do with skirmishes

We actually have 272 su30mki that we can use and mirsge2000 and mig29

But the mki converted to carry Brahmos will be 40 fighters probably by 6 to 12 months.
Yeah but at t
No.
Only two have been modified as per this report, and no nuclear capabilities either.
https://thediplomat.com/2020/01/india-stands-up-new-su-30mki-squadron/

One such SU-30 is deployed in the north and another in the south.
The Indian government is slow to release funds for the conversion.

So you are saying that after getting a thorough *** kicking India decided to put its armed forces on high alert? Nice try but the fact is your forces were on high alert from the moment India decided to be the macho man and tried to punch above its weight only to get squashed in the process and now for domestic consumption the terms like Indian forces are put on high alert are spread, as if that is going to make any difference when it comes to getting your *** kicked.

No no. They were already on high alert. But now they are on even higher alert. In any case China has gone back to their side.

My chest? It never reached 56", even if I took a deep breath every time I read a fanboy post.
You sound like you have 56 inch chest. If you refrain from calling people keyboard warriors. You never know some of these key board warriors were involved in chitrol of your legendary Ace Abhinandan. PAK army saved his punk *** or else I'm sure you have seen the pics of bloody faced Abhinandan. Don't forget that bloody face was result of Key board warriors chitrol. So we shall ask you and your 56 inch chested leader to come to our side kabi kushbu laga kar. We have 1000 cows and we shall drown them in their heavenly cow muth.

You sound like you have 56 inch chest.

That is an impression caused by my deep voice. If you don't have breasts you shouldn't be interested.

If you refrain from calling people keyboard warriors. You never know some of these key board warriors were involved in chitrol of your legendary Ace Abhinandan.

NOT ONE SINGLE ONE. Including, but especially singling out, you.

PAK army saved his punk *** or else I'm sure you have seen the pics of bloody faced Abhinandan. Don't forget that bloody face was result of Key board warriors chitrol.

Precisely the difference between real warriors and keyboard warriors.I am glad you finally admitted the difference.

So we shall ask you and your 56 inch chested leader to come to our side kabi kushbu laga kar. We have 1000 cows and we shall drown them in their heavenly cow muth.

Who is the 'we'? First, do you even pay for your Internet connection? We will come to your ownership of a thousand cows later, after determining that you have the earning power to maintain ONE cow.

All keyboard warriors are gasbags with nothing to show for themselves but long and boring sessions on line

That is an impression caused by my deep voice. If you don't have breasts you shouldn't be interested.

NOT ONE SINGLE ONE. Including, but especially singling out, you.

Precisely the difference between real warriors and keyboard warriors.I am glad you finally admitted the difference.

Who is the 'we'? First, do you even pay for your Internet connection? We will come to your ownership of a thousand cows later, after determining that you have the earning power to maintain ONE cow.

All keyboard warriors are gasbags with nothing to show for themselves but long and boring sessions on line
Good at least you admitted that I'm a warrior keyboard or not. Can't say about you dude you just also admitted you have breasts so I assume you are something between male and female.
Dude I can understand why you are upset..
Us is all Pakistanis
PUTRI you should come meet us personally and I bet you will wet your chaddi as well. My pigeon will scare the shit of you and make you piss in your pants. My camel and dog will give you heart attack. Try someday you out of all the people should know history of your kind you are one of the oldest member and sound like chaddi newbie.
Haven't you had enough humiliation?
From claiming Su 30 mighty to India the next supa power.
All claims lie wrecked and smoking as a tstemointy infront of your eyes. But you Indians are shameless people you get slapped and then you act like nothing happened.

i heard something a short while ago...our foes may have more news on it?

what i heard is 861 has been mobilized? (which it self is very very provocative!)

Good at least you admitted that I'm a warrior keyboard or not.

Yes, that's like a rhinestone cowboy; it has the word cowboy in it. I am glad that this consoles you.

Can't say about you dude you just also admitted you have breasts so I assume you are something between male and female.

LOL. Look it up again. I realise that English isn't your first language; seems that it might not be your second, third or fourth either.

Dude I can understand why you are upset..

No, you can't. You think you can, but the fact is that we share nothing but membership of this forum.

Us is all Pakistanis

Oh, you speak for all Pakistanis now? Whatever happened to that Niazi bloke? Got rid of him already?

PUTRI you should come meet us personally and I bet you will wet your chaddi as well. My pigeon will scare the shit of you and make you piss in your pants. My camel and dog will give you heart attack. Try someday you out of all the people should know history of your kind you are one of the oldest member and sound like chaddi newbie.

Yes, you and your pigeon and your camel and your dog; anything else in your menagerie? Looks like you keep clutching at furry things whenever you feel the need for support.

Haven't you had enough humiliation?

Reading little bleating fanboys? That's the equivalent of a cabaret show.

From claiming Su 30 mighty to India the next supa power.
All claims lie wrecked and smoking as a tstemointy infront of your eyes. But you Indians are shameless people you get slapped and then you act like nothing happened.

Ah, now we have it, the real reason why you are bubbling over; frustration because to your fanboy mind, unless you have the latest shiny new toys, you have failed. Too bad; gaining wealth is not easy, that involves work, not keyboard pounding, so even if people get your country out of the ditch, it won't be you, you will continue to be a parasite living off others.

Too bad.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom