What's new

BrahMos gets combat use nod amid border stand-off with China

So does this mean indian army can now retreat at will without fear of being court martial?

indiam soldiers who murder rape innocent unarmed women and childern in Kashmir! and bakhts like yourself support their action so yes 4 fingers pointing at you!

You know nothing about the situation except the stories that you tell each other.

and your kind made fun of Pakistanis dying in air crash i dont remeber Pakistanis making fun of indian civilians deaths!

You mean there are different kinds of deaths? And some may be celebrated, and not others? You have taken your reasoning to heights of subtlety that may not have been imagined ever before.

So does this mean indian army can now retreat at will without fear of being court martial?

It means that the ignorant can indulge in their wildest speculations and remain what they were when they started.

I am so glad that you keep up with the latest trends in alternate medicine. It reflects great credit on you and reflects on your wide knowledge of current and historical affairs. You do recall that Pakistan's highest civilian award went to an Indian Prime Minister who had evolved from the primitive methods that you showed in your graphics.
Which graphics are you referring to Joe?

You mean there are different kinds of deaths? And some may be celebrated, and not others? You have taken your reasoning to heights of subtlety that may not have been imagined ever before
i am sure the whole world differentiates btw civilian and military officials death! your army is our enemy your people are not we dont celebrate deaths of civilians!

I
This step is nothing but a repulsive bunch of lying, bigoted swine telling the military, we don't know what to do, and posturing in front of the cameras doesn't seem to be a useful way out, so you do something dramatic and get us good publicity. Remember, our being elected depends on you, so go and do your best.

That's the crux of whole media posturing and act about special powers given to Army.
But I do not understand, why army is so confident that China will move back. if we are so confident, what's this whole act about.

That's the crux of whole media posturing and act about special powers given to Army.
But I do not understand, why army is so confident that China will move back. if we are so confident, what's this whole act about.

Nobody at the moment should be confident about the other side's actions, only about one's own sides capabilities.

No, none other than the narration of Indian experts. How nice if you accepted every prognosis by every Indian expert in future. Most satisfactory.

Oops, sorry, forgot - LOL.

You can fool other with this argument not us, we all here know your ultra nationalist propaganda and to what extent they lie in favor of bharati military and leadership, i am inclined to believe it must be 600sq KM which they are trying to peddle as 60 Sq KM.

All of them were singing everything is fine on LAC till yesterday, while only very few people like Swahney were telling you what actually was going on.

You can fool other with this argument not us, we all here know your ultra nationalist propaganda and to what extent they lie in favor of bharati military and leadership, i am inclined to believe it must be 600sq KM which they are trying to peddle as 60 Sq KM.

All of them were singing everything is fine on LAC till yesterday, while only very few people like Swahney were telling you what actually was going on.

Brilliant insights. Thank Heavens you are already dedicated to keyboard duties.

i am sure the whole world differentiates btw civilian and military officials death! your army is our enemy your people are not we dont celebrate deaths of civilians!

Noted, against the next time when you raise a noise about the deaths of Pakistani military personnel, and some imbecile Indian applauds it.

The trouble with fanboys is their unabashed hypocrisy.

Noted, against the next time when you raise a noise about the deaths of Pakistani military personnel, and some imbecile Indian applauds it.

How dare you show them the mirror.

both side will celeberate loss of other side but in our case we wont celebrate death of civilians!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom