What's new

BrahMos gets combat use nod amid border stand-off with China

Honestly India is blowing it with their neighbors. Relations with Pakistan and China have obviously gotten considerably worse over the past few years ... relations with smaller countries like Nepal also have turned sour. Even India's de facto protectorate Bhutan was very displeased over how India handled the 2017 Doklam incident. Modi really has to change his tactics or he really does risk of being completely surrounded in the north ...

We know that the EMPEROR has the COMPLETE CONTROL... land grabbing and killing are done on his INSTRUCTION... You guys want war and that is the only reason behind aggression from south China Sea to Himalayas... Reclamation on corals and inch by inch incursion in Himalayas...

India is aware about the COLLUSION between China and Pakistan...

Richer... of course... More powerful... I don't think so...

Pakistani Soldiers are more battle hardened than Chinese...
Surely you don't want the Line of Actual Control to become something like the Line of Control? I don't think India would want artillery skirmishes or exchange fire with the Chinese?

No, we will launch a thousand keyboards and win resounding victories every time, as we did in every encounter with a neighbour

You did Joe, you did great with keyboards. Abhi none done's victory could not have been accomplished without shooting down F-16 from the confines of your homes. Now watch how the Chinese army death count rise with each stroke of your billion army keyboards! :lol:

@beijingwalker

Actually I am surprised that you started this thread. I thought that it was fanboy season (my own motives are very clear, and it is to be hoped that they are transparent and visible to all), and not for the serious.

Perhaps it is a need to stand up and be counted. Whatever it is, it is sad to see.

You did Joe, you did great with keyboards. Abhi none done's victory could not have been accomplished without shooting down F-16 from the confines of your homes. Now watch how the Chinese army death count rise with each stroke of your billion army keyboards! :lol:

Oh, please, don't remind me to remind you that I have paid my dues. While most of you were soiling your nappies, I was serving my country. So save the keyboards for yourself and your fellows; I am on it now in old age and in retirement, and I presume you are not like me.

Why are you getting so angry uncle @Joe Shearer ? Has PLA over performed according to your expectations? Looks like India suffered massive losses and you are looking desperate uncle jee

Not angry, just frustrated at the bhakts who are the first to take the field to abuse everyone in sight when there is nothing to be defended but their prejudice and their Islamophobia, and their ill-treatment of those that our nation should be protecting jealously. They are also the first to vanish when the going gets hot, and people like me are left to defend the impossible positions that they and their utterly incompetent leadership has got our entire nation into.

Wouldn't your blood boil? And wouldn't you step in to defend your country when those rats have vanished? Answer me honestly.

Do you think I find pleasure in these threads?

@beijingwalker

Actually I am surprised that you started this thread. I thought that it was fanboy season (my own motives are very clear, and it is to be hoped that they are transparent and visible to all), and not for the serious.

Perhaps it is a need to stand up and be counted. Whatever it is, it is sad to see.
I just want to know what it really means that the military can have a free hand, it sounds like a new but very ominous idea to me, I sincerely hope the incident can be defused and no more casualities from either side, but what Indian government is doing can spell disaster, they are escalating this crisis.

But they are also your enemy, you wish to live in a very hostile neighborhood?
I do not think India wants to turn the Chinese border into something like the Pakistani border. On the Pakistani side, the Indian military holds an advantage in firepower and manpower, which is why they can conduct frequent cross-border shelling, exchange gunfire, and launch air raids (in their words "surgical strikes"). Now I wonder what would happen if the Indians tried this on the Chinese front :what:

I just want to know what it really means that the military can have a free hand, it sounds like a new but very ominous idea to me, I sincerely hope the incident can be defused and no more casualities from either side, but what Indian government is doing can spell disaster, they are escalating this crisis.
India won't let it go to it ... its top brass I'm sure are acutely aware of the Indian military strength vis-a-vis that of China's ... unlike some posters here who are begging for war with the Chinese.

i am not military expert but why would Indian govt release information that they intercepted chinese message and make public informatiin that they listen to every PLA communication!!

bakhts defy logic!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom