What's new

Box office banged: Hrithik beats Shaan on home soil

52cc89240c280220b085eb7b3892e207.jpg

Hence proved we hold same IQ level.....
I thot my western brother would be more smart but they are disappointing me with each hit of Bollywood crap:(.....
Why haider was not hit though it serves the emotions of Pakistani :o:......

Your media and politicians call it cultural domination my Musalmaan friend. ;)

And what part of these hollywood ripoff movies is your Hindu culture? if anything it shows that you are getting owned by the western culture. As I said it's Indians entertaining Pakistanis.... Nothing more.

And what part of these hollywood ripoff movies is your Hindu culture? if anything it shows that you are getting owned by the western culture. As I said it's Indians entertaining Pakistanis.... Nothing more.

End of the day both are kaffir stuff. So you are owned in any case. ;)

All it shows is Pakistan depends on India even for such basic stuff. It has little or no capacity for any creative arts probably given that such things are frowned on in their "pious" (but hypocrite) society.

And I think it is good if we can give some entertainment to such a society. It can surely do with more of this.

Some Indians saying that Pakistanis watch Indian movies, listen to their songs and at the same time, are do not like India (nothing against Indians personally, I am just talking about lifestyle, culture, etc) unfortunately I have to agree with them on this. Why cant Pakistanis just stop watching or listening to their music? If not 100% we can at least reduce it to some extent, otherwise there is no point in saying you disagree with India when you yourself are supporting their entertainment industry. There is always an alternative if you want to find entertainment.

Last edited:
End of the day both are kaffir stuff. So you are owned in any case. ;)

All it shows is Pakistan depends on India even for such basic stuff. It has little or no capacity for any creative arts probably given that such things are frowned on in their "pious" (but hypocrite) society.

And I think it is good if we can give some entertainment to such a society. It can surely do with more of this.

We both are getting owned by the dominant culture of the day, i.e., western culture. The difference is that you hear at least some getting appaulled by it here while you seem quite proud of losing your culture.

As for being able to produce basic art. Well, we are trying and lately producing original movies that are competing with yours (I mean the translated versions of Hollywood movies and Shakespeare's plays), our Drama's are widely viewed within and in your country and our music too.

Whereas it's a pity that a nation of 1.3 billion has to rely upon copying original art from much smaller countries including ours(songs). THAT my friend is lack of creative capacity. At best what you provide is a translation service for some good Hollywood movies for the masses to enjoy.

We both are getting owned by the dominant culture of the day, i.e., western culture. The difference is that you hear at least some getting appaulled by it here while you seem quite proud of losing your culture.

As for being able to produce basic art. Well, we are trying and lately producing original movies that are competing with yours (I mean the translated versions of Hollywood movies and Shakespeare's plays), our Drama's are widely viewed within and in your country and our music too.

Whereas it's a pity that a nation of 1.3 billion has to rely upon copying original art from much smaller countries including ours(songs). THAT my friend is lack of creative capacity. At best what you provide is a translation service for some good Hollywood movies for the masses to enjoy.

I will let you console yourself with such thinking.

One should not be so cruel as to take even that away. ;)

Of course. Since you can't counter the truth that I wrote.

You have your own definition of "truth". Much of that is delusions due to a certain kind of conditioning.

Let's not go there. It will be a long discussion that I am not interested in and that is not related to the topic at hand.

You have your own definition of "truth". Much of that is delusions due to a certain kind of conditioning.

Let's not go there. It will be a long discussion that I am not interested in and that is not related to the topic at hand.

Yeah yeah yeah. Bottom line: bollywood movies = western culture =/= indian culture

So the question of cultural domination does not arise.... Now sulk.

Yeah yeah yeah. Bottom line: bollywood movies = western culture =/= indian culture

So the question of cultural domination does not arise.... Now sulk.

Tell that to your media and politicians. ;)

Meanwhile enjoy this.

Tell that to your media and politicians. ;)

Meanwhile enjoy this.

Media needs to creates contraversy on a lot of things for ratings. But still do deny that these movies are Hollywood ripoff or women in bikini dancing on western beats is actually portrayl of western culture and not yours.

Back
Top Bottom