What's new

Box office banged: Hrithik beats Shaan on home soil

And the trend continues in the era of corrupt Kashmiri lohar... Your hate for immigrants is pathetic to say the least.

I would rather prefer even a musalli of native origin to rule over this country than a high descent immigrant or foreigner ruling this country and destroying its culture beyond repair.

Budget apart, was 021 made for Pakistanis? I saw Waar and it was surprising wrt the accent and English usage in the movie. Never seen a mainstream Bollywood movie going that way as they ought to keep diverse audience in mind. Apologies if it's irrelevant observation as I haven't seen 021 as yet.

Yes, the movie had a weak storyline, half English and Urdu in firangi accent. It really irritates me when someone speak Hindi or Urdu in a firangi accent.

why Indian movies are allowed in our cinemas? where as ours are not?
trade and social interaction is good but it shouldnt be one way only.
they dont even allow our ciment and our rice import and want Nawaz' help to flood the Pakistani market with their goods.

Lanat on the bastards that allow this one side show where Indians are laughing away with Pakistani cinema money .
forgive me for my rants and show me if there is one single cinema where Pakistani movie is aired. ?? we are not good enough? they dont mind getting the pirated copies of Shoab mansoor's mvie then why not legitamize it? erm ALL IN THE NAME OF TRADE

I appreciate your thoughts but Pakistan is an insignificantly small market for Indian movies. Eg. just the Mumbai territory is 10 times bigger for Bollywood than all of Pakistan. And Mumbai is one of many Indian territories.

What you are saying is fair. Pakistan should not allow (or India should not allow it's movies to be shown in Pakistan) if the reverse is not allowed.

I would rather prefer even a musalli of native origin to rule over this country than a high descent immigrant or foreigner ruling this country and destroying its culture beyond repair.

I rather vote for a immigrant rather than a crap filled useless native.

Very Nice :wacko::wacko:.
I cant understand these Pakistanis madness towards Bollywood.
Most of the Bollywood are just trash and will waste time and money.Unbelievable stuffs.

I will never ever watch any bollywood movie in a pakistani cinema. Bollywood movies can be watched using pirated DVDs and their screening should be banned in pakistani cinemas unless indians also screen pakistani movies in indian cinemas. This one-way traffic started by Mushi should be stopped now.
why Indian movies are allowed in our cinemas? where as ours are not?
trade and social interaction is good but it shouldnt be one way only.
they dont even allow our ciment and our rice import and want Nawaz' help to flood the Pakistani market with their goods.

Lanat on the bastards that allow this one side show where Indians are laughing away with Pakistani cinema money .
forgive me for my rants and show me if there is one single cinema where Pakistani movie is aired. ?? we are not good enough? they dont mind getting the pirated copies of Shoab mansoor's mvie then why not legitamize it? erm ALL IN THE NAME OF TRADE
For those that do not know. Pakistani movies are not banned in Indian theatres. Pakistani movies like Khuda Ke Liye were screened in a couple of screens in one theater in Delhi.

The problem here is simply demand and supply. Pakistani movies are simply not demanded by Indian audiences and are not popular. Consequently, no theatre will let go his earnings of the week to show a Pakistani movie when he/she can be earning showing the latest Indian one.

Last edited:
another sacrifice for kashmiri brothers this money will help flood hit kashmiris :enjoy:

Trade is influenced by the age old principles of demand and supply, Sir.
Syed, Since you did not reply, my apologies if my last quote/question to you in another thread was offensive. I was being the devils advocate and questioning. You should know I respect you quite a lot.

For those that do not know. Pakistani movies are not banned in Indian theatres. Pakistani movies like Khuda Ke Liye were screened in a couple of screens in one theater in Delhi.

The problem here is simply demand and supply. Pakistani movies are simply not demanded by Indian audiences and are not popular. Consequently, no theatre will let go his earnings of the week to show a Pakistani movie when he/she can be earning showing the latest Indian one.

You probably thought you are being helpful. You likely made it worse for some. ;)

Even many large Bollywood (and regional) movies struggle to get adequate theater time in India due to the huge competition. That is just a reality.

I don't enjoy Pakistani or Indian movies but I think Shaan is a better actor then Rithik or whatever his name his.
In my opinion Shan doesnt even come close to Rithik.

lol...
pakistanii love for bollywood...:lol::lol:

but do not worry, u are not watching any foreign movie... as Pakistan is part of akhand bharat :D:D

You probably thought you are being helpful. You likely made it worse for some. ;)

Even many large Bollywood (and regional) movies struggle to get adequate theater time in India due to the huge competition. That is just a reality.

Do you think low quality Pakistani movies can survive in all this.

Table: Break-up by languages
Break-up of 2012 Indian feature films certified by the Central Board of Film Certification sorted by languages.[136]
Language No. of films
Tamil 262
Telugu 256
Hindi 221
Malayalam 185
Kannada 128
Bengali 123
Marathi 123
Bhojpuri 87
Gujarati 72
Oriya 30
Punjabi 26