What's new

Box office banged: Hrithik beats Shaan on home soil

Money cannot achieve zilch if ur focus is wrong.
Suparco has been headed by military officials for most of the time in its existence.
U guys are super happy on jf-17 produced on complete tot while tejas has 40-50% indigenous content and am not happy over it,i want more.
We need to think on these lines
if you want more, then go and join HAL yourself, its pretty easy sitting here and blaimg your institutions, you have to go there to see what problems they are facing.
as for SUPARCO, dude why does the Govt not give them a few Ghauris to make them into SLVs? they are gonna be retired anyways

Yup...........they should atleast assemble the satellites by sourcing the components

2-3 GOOD MOVIES PER YEAR IF ITS A GOOD YEAR:rofl:

Aapne "Yeh Mera India" India dekhi hai kya ?

Yup...........they should atleast assemble the satellites by sourcing the components

2-3 GOOD MOVIES PER YEAR IF ITS A GOOD YEAR:rofl:

@levina
@halupridol
@Ammyy

if not plz watch it once.....

Last edited:
if you want more, then go and join HAL yourself, its pretty easy sitting here and blaimg your institutions, you have to go there to see what problems they are facing.
as for SUPARCO, dude why does the Govt not give them a few Ghauris to make them into SLVs? they are gonna be retired anyways

As i can see with 99.99% posters here..............u have no idea what u are talking about.
I have:angel:

So u think ghauris will be used to make slv??:lol:

nai yaar,,just checked,looks good

As i can see with 99.99% posters here..............u have no idea what u are talking about.
I have:angel:

So u think ghauris will be used to make slv??:lol:

nai yaar,,just checked,looks good
Just watch... Its a must watch movie for every indian.....

Back
Top Bottom