What's new

Box office banged: Hrithik beats Shaan on home soil

From what i have observed - not watched these films in cinemas is that 021 must be challenging film, intellectual and language.
It is same story for Bollywood as well as Hollywood. There are some directors of Hollywood that doesn't compromise the quality of the film, but doesn't make similar money as other Hollywood films make, in fact a lot - cater to audience that is less challenging. I don't blame them as they go to cinema to enjoy and be entertained which is the whole point of certain entertainment that provides temporary distraction from real-world worrisome.

If directors want money, then make the film that the audience want. Not compromising the quality must be able to lower the expectation in sales. One thing for sure that directors of 021 is one of rare quality. Even that kind of directors is few in India while mindless films like Bang Bang sells very well as opposed to films that are challenging to audience.

Pakistan just unearthed few quality directors which is good sign as the future of Pakistan Entertainment Industry is bright while Bollywood, at least in concerning matter of quality, albeit very degrading, going down very fast while profitting big time which will only encourage the industry to kill itself - at least the quality and intellectual will decrease.

dont start with tharki s***

hmm, well look at their price tags

Thats no explanation.
similarly mki costs 2-3 times the tejas,,,dosen't make tejas any better:coffee:

Fact is u guys cannot take truth,,i posted actual links and all i got was 8 negative,now they are so pissed off that they ban me just for anything.

Have u ever seen me writing abusive language here??:crazy:

me tv nai dekhta,,,,lekin ha some girls r nice

all india ka form bhara?

I don't either par aate jaate pata chal jaata hai

Thats no explanation.
similarly mki costs 2-3 times the tejas,,,dosen't make tejas any better:coffee:

Fact is u guys cannot take truth,,i posted actual links and all i got was 8 negative,now they are so pissed off that they ban me just for anything.

Have u ever seen me writing abusive language here??:crazy:

I don't either par aate jaate pata chal jaata hai
ur signature,,compain boy:haha:

Bhai

dil ke armaan aasuon mein beh gayeee:cry:
koi nai,,,mere dekh,,kaha kaise 14 ho gaye pata nai,,,i never abuse,,,:lol:
anywy was missing ur posts in defence section,,,,,go get'em dpsu defenders,,me tere saath hu

Thats no explanation.
similarly mki costs 2-3 times the tejas,,,dosen't make tejas any better
Have u ever seen me writing abusive language here??
but Tejas is self reliance and your pride and joy, but i have seen your posts, you are very Anti Tejas

but Tejas is self reliance and your pride and joy, but i have seen your posts, you are very Anti Tejas

Am anti drdo/hal and not tejas.
And similarly u too should be anti nescom and especially suparco but u are not.

See the diff:D

i am anti Gov, cuz gov dont give money to SUPARCO

Money cannot achieve zilch if ur focus is wrong.
Suparco has been headed by military officials for most of the time in its existence.

U guys are super happy on jf-17 produced on complete tot while tejas has 40-50% indigenous content and am not happy over it,i want more.

We need to think on these lines

From what i have observed - not watched these films in cinemas is that 021 must be challenging film, intellectual and language.
It is same story for Bollywood as well as Hollywood. There are some directors of Hollywood that doesn't compromise the quality of the film, but doesn't make similar money as other Hollywood films make, in fact a lot - cater to audience that is less challenging. I don't blame them as they go to cinema to enjoy and be entertained which is the whole point of certain entertainment that provides temporary distraction from real-world worrisome.

If directors want money, then make the film that the audience want. Not compromising the quality must be able to lower the expectation in sales. One thing for sure that directors of 021 is one of rare quality. Even that kind of directors is few in India while mindless films like Bang Bang sells very well as opposed to films that are challenging to audience.

Pakistan just unearthed few quality directors which is good sign as the future of Pakistan Entertainment Industry is bright while Bollywood, at least in concerning matter of quality, albeit very degrading, going down very fast while profitting big time which will only encourage the industry to kill itself - at least the quality and intellectual will decrease.

Bollywood facing mindruptcy in my words.... No content nothing just some item songs .... But there are some serious director n actors too......

suparco is a lso a chai biskut organization,,,nothing to be proud of

Yup...........they should atleast assemble the satellites by sourcing the components

Bollywood facing mindruptcy in my words.... No content nothing just some item songs .... But there are some serious director n actors too......

2-3 GOOD MOVIES PER YEAR IF ITS A GOOD YEAR:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom