What's new

Box office banged: Hrithik beats Shaan on home soil

Media needs to creates contraversy on a lot of things for ratings. But still do deny that these movies are Hollywood ripoff or women in bikini dancing on western beats is actually portrayl of western culture and not yours.

It is a mixed thing. There is a lot of Indian culture and obviously the Western influence.

What it is certainly not is Arabic culture. Anyway, it doesn't matter for Pakistanis I guess. Arabic culture, Indian culture, Western culture...

Kee farak painda hai...

It is a mixed thing. There is a lot of Indian culture and obviously the Western influence.

What it is certainly not is Arabic culture. Anyway, it doesn't matter for Pakistanis I guess. Arabic culture, Indian culture, Western culture...

Kee farak painda hai...

Ohh kkk... So a ripped off Hollywood story, western music remade in hindi is mix of a "lot of" Indian culture with "some western influence". As for Arabic influence you guys are even copying Arabic style of music in your songs. So much for cultural domination.

Both should be equally bad anyways.

Ohh kkk... So a ripped off Hollywood story, western music remade in hindi is mix of a "lot of" Indian culture with "some western influence". As for Arabic influence you guys are even copying Arabic style of music in your songs. So much for cultural domination.

Have u even seen a good hindi movie??
hint----there are many but bang bang is not one of them

Both should be equally bad anyways.

Have u even seen a good hindi movie??
hint----there are many but bang bang is not one of them
Look at the title of the thread. You are more than welcomed to create a thread about how original Bollywood is.

Look at the title of the thread. You are more than welcomed to create a thread about how original Bollywood is.

i need not discuss it with someone having no idea of what cinema really is

And u liked that??
really i mean did u?

It was an ok movie... Lots of short comings but a step in the right direction. The picturization was it's strong point while story (had plot holes and things in storyline that were included for no apparent reason and terminated abruptly middle of the movie) and cliches not so much for my liking. But again a HUGE step in the right direction.

Last edited:

My last post on this.

Please explain this to your folks. They are worried so much about Hindu culture (of their forefathers) replacing their current Arab culture.

You can comfort them by saying it is just kaffir Western culture so there is no need to worry!

Or there is?

My last post on this.

Please explain this to your folks. They are worried so much about Hindu culture (of their forefathers) replacing their current Arab culture.

You can comfort them by saying it is just kaffir Western culture so there is no need to worry!

Or there is?

Beating about the bush as usual while you obviously have understood that you have already been conquered by the western culture. So the question of conquering others with your cultures doesn't arise in the first place. Now go dance on a western beat and call it lots of Indian culture with slight western influence...:D

Of course it's you last post because you have no argument left:D

It was an ok movie... Lots of short comings but a step in the right direction. The picturization was it's strong point while story and cliches not so much for my liking. But again a HUGE step in the right direction.

Tell u what.

I will give it 4/10 rating at best,ask any serious cinema fan and he may even lower this rating.
Bang bang will be 3/10

sad but true

Back
Top Bottom