What's new

Box office banged: Hrithik beats Shaan on home soil

Beating about the bush as usual while you obviously have understood that you have already been conquered by the western culture. So the question of conquering others with your cultures doesn't arise in the first place. Now go dance on a western beat and call it lots of Indian culture with slight western influence...:D

Of course it's you last post because you have no argument left:D

Argument to bahut hain Ghalib.

Karane ka mood nahin hai.

So I will let you enjoy your mughalatas. ;)

Abhi tak tau nazar nahi aye aap ki posts mien... Chalien isko bhi mughalta hi samajh lete hien:)

hamko maluum hai jannat ki haquekat lekin

dil to khush rakhne ko,,,ghalib yeh khayaal acha hai:coffee:

Then my friend u haven't seen guzaarish, fiza, mission kashmir, jodha akbar, shaan I agree is a more experienced actor, but hrithik is more versatile, and I haven't even talked about his dance and physique yet.

I didn't mean any disrespect to Hrithik, I just haven't seen any of his movies. I'm sure he is a great actor. But Shaan is in the wrong country, he should be in Hollywood. He has natural talent.

I didn't mean any disrespect to Hrithik, I just haven't seen any of his movies. I'm sure he is a great actor. But Shaan is in the wrong country, he should be in Hollywood. He has natural talent.

U are damn wrong.
He is just average,,i think fawad is far far better.

As for hritik watch zindagi na milegi dobara and lakshya.
Don't dismiss my suggestions please.......coming from a very neutral movie buff.:enjoy:

As for bang bang as i stated before not more than 3/10

i think fawad is far far better.

I heard about Fawad on PDF lol. He is a good actor though. Shaan is unlucky to have done shit roles in Punjabi movies. As I said he would best suit in Hollywood.

I will have to make time and watch one of Hritkhik's movie to make any proper decision on his acting. Maybe its my taste, I'm very critical but I do admire good acting and most of all a good story.

I heard about Fawad on PDF lol. He is a good actor though. Shaan is unlucky to have done shit roles in Punjabi movies. As I said he would best suit in Hollywood.

I will have to make time and watch one of Hritkhik's movie to make any proper decision on his acting. Maybe its my taste, I'm very critical but I do admire good acting and most of all a good story.

trust me man i even fast forward the songs.

Bollywood makes just 2-3 good movies a year and lakshya,zindagi na milegi dobara are indeed very very good.

Isn't it the very purpose of fims?
depends some go to seek a thrill or have a different experience ....others go for fantasy while some go for relaxing to have something different to look at instead of their already stressed life and none of this is time pass...time pass is for those who go there coz they got nothing to do and not to seek anything new but out of habit do criticize the video instead of picking 1-2 good points as a good life experience...also depends on the movie though....but i believe everything has SOMETHING to offer...

depends some go to seek a thrill or have a different experience ....others go for fantasy while some go for relaxing to have something different to look at instead of their already stressed life and none of this is time pass...time pass is for those who go there coz they got nothing to do and not to seek anything new but out of habit do criticize the video instead of picking 1-2 good points as a good life experience...also depends on the movie though....but i believe everything has SOMETHING to offer...

Lao ji................sun lo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom