What's new

#BombAssad trending updates. Strikes imminent

Most expect an attack from the Mediterranean, but the US could safely strike from the east in Iraqi airspace using B-1 bombers and JASSM-ER cruise missiles. B-1's carry 24 JASSMs with a 1,000km range. IMO, JASSMs are superior missiles to Tomahawks outside of range. There low observable airframe will make it extremely difficult to shoot down.

images

Most expect an attack from the Mediterranean, but the US could safely strike from the east in Iraqi airspace using B-1 bombers and JASSM-ER cruise missiles. B-1's carry 24 JASSMs with a 1,000km range. IMO, JASSMs are superior missiles to Tomahawks outside of range. There low observable airframe will make it extremely difficult to shoot down.

images

If Russia decided to engage with full force it will be bloody for both side.

Or they might have left port to be ready to intercept missiles in sea? Or they could have fled.
Please don't present speculation as fact ( I'm neutral in this conflict, don't pick any side )
They did left Tartus port... 11 of their ship... And there is no "News" of deployment in the Med sea as it's commonly done for every navy... the US did...France did etc...

So if it's not a military maneuver, it's either they going back to RU or changing port for another country...

They did left Tartus port... 11 of their ship... And there is no "News" of deployment in the Med sea as it's commonly done for every navy... the US did...France did etc...

So if it's not a military maneuver, it's either they going back to RU or changing port...
Sorry, my mistake then.
Kudos

Russian forces stand no chance against American in a conventional engagement.

Or they might have left port to be ready to intercept missiles in sea? Or they could have fled.
Please don't present speculation as fact ( I'm neutral in this conflict, don't pick any side )
yes transport ships also went to intercept.

Back
Top Bottom