What's new

#BombAssad trending updates. Strikes imminent

Evidence is clear where Assad/Russia/Iran stood in Syria and won the war against US/Saudi sponsored Jihadists.
I want solid evidence of this.

In case you didn't knew, US-led forces were contending with ISIS in Syria since 2014 and crushed the latter's stronghold (Raqqa) in 2017.

Recently in Dourna, Russo-Assad bloc allowed 10,000 combatants of Al-Nusra Front to exit from this city [deal]. So much for contending with terrorists. :rolleyes:

Assad's objective is to crush opposition to his rule at any cost. He doesn't care about ISIS and terrorists in general as long as they do not stand in his way; he is making deals with them instead. When his controversial acts come to limelight, he props up his favorite Daesh card on media.

Russia need not to show as it was already on the ground and has already prepared contrary to US who has to bring it's assets first in the region.

Russia does not even need the ships while Russia already has the land to launch the war.
You cannot hide stuff from satellites, my friend. Welcome to 21st century.

That is wise move, not coward thing.
I am sorry but I see utter cowardice at display.

Military bases are supposed to be bastions of resistance; not supposed to be abandoned. Assad has dispatched a chunk of his assets to Iran and Russia pulled a chunk of its assets from Syria.

Unlike these cowards, Iraqi armed forces stood their ground and fought in 1991. Salute to them.

My point is that if YOU do not have stomach for a fight, don't issue empty warnings on media. Either stand your ground and fight or admit defeat and quit.

Last edited:
New statement from the shiate Iraqi armed group #Alnujabaa leader #Akram_alkaabi denouncing the anticipated #US strike pledging to fight #UK , #US amd #Israel in #Syria !

The Soviet Union and south Africa had nukes too but both don't exist now.

no insane threatened to wipe their country off the map, did they??? kid try a little.. just for having a base within 300km your soldiers are being bombed... now try firing a nuke.... at first kaminei's balls will be bombed then iran and rest of the muslim country are at risk.... wannna try ??

Today Rusians and Assadists did not bomb Syrian towns. They are hiding and shaking for their miserable lives. The threat alone saved dozens of lives.

no insane threatened to wipe their country off the map, did they??? kid try a little.. just for having a base within 300km your soldiers are being bombed... now try firing a nuke.... at first kaminei's balls will be bombed then iran and rest of the muslim country are at risk.... wannna try ??
Whatever that floats your boat ... it doesn't change the fact that having nuke couldn't guarantee anyone existence.
And as far as I know he didn't say Iran would wipe israel off the map.

Whatever that floats your boat ... it doesn't change the fact that having nuke couldn't guarantee anyone existence.
And as far as I know he didn't say Iran would wipe israel off the map.

Well Israel doesn't need a nuke for survival either ... its been 70 years

Strikes have Started!!!!

#BREAKING #HappeningNow
Reports are citing the BBC saying dozens of cruise missiles have been fired towards #Syria.
Seeking confirmation.

Senior British government sources: UK Prime Minister Theresa “now ready” for British forces to join US military in attacking Syria. Latest breaking news @i24NEWS_EN #syria #chemicalattack #trump

Iran missiles fired from Yemen target Ministry of Defense and other targets in Riyadh. Iran is preempting on US in Saudi, as we projected. Russia allies will hit US Allies. Voila

#BREAKING #HappeningNow
BBC:
The Pentagon is saying two US warships in the eastern Mediterranean have launched 59 cruise missiles targeting an airbase in western #Syria.
(File Photo)

‎The ⁦‪#Pentagon‬⁩ says that two American naval vessels from the eastern Mediterranean have hit 59 cruise missiles in western ⁦‪#Syria‬⁩.
‎⁦‪#AssadMustGo‬⁩ ⁦‪#HoldAssadAccountable‬⁩ ⁧‫#حاسبوا_الاسد‬⁩

Halesh militia in Damascus flee to alQalamon.
Why not to Lebanon ? The highway is just next door !
#Syria

#BREAKING
#German warships arrive in the Mediterranean sea for possible attack on #Assad regime .
#Syriawar #MiddleEast #Syrian

Looks like NATO getting involved in strikes against Assad aswell?

#BreakingNews
#Russia army decided to deploy military #Police in #Douma from Thursday.
#Syriawar #MiddleEast

#BREAKING
Sources from #Tabriz in #Iran reported that military vehicle containing heavy weapons transferring to #Iraq /ambulance placed in #Kurdistan #Iran borders (West of #Iran).An hours ago #Iranian border guard commander declared state emergency !
#Syriawar #MiddleEast

#BREAKING
#Iranian border guard commander declared state emergency in borders of West "#Kurdistan #Iran" & East " #Pakistan" borders!
#Syriawar #MiddleEast #Tehran #TwitterKurds

#BREAKING
#Iranian border guard commander declared state emergency in borders of West "#Kurdistan #Iran" & East " #Pakistan" borders!
#Syriawar #MiddleEast #Tehran #TwitterKurds

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke this evening by telephone with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The Prime Minister reiterated that Israel will not allow Iran to establish a military presence in Syria.

#What Kurdistan and pink unicorn have in common? They both never existed. #Pink Unicorn

When the attack will start ??????
It's third night and west just Talking ....
Is it another Trump bluffffffffffffff

Back
Top Bottom